Fate by Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate by Numbers

Fate by Numbers is a sci-fi noir FMV adventure game for download (Windows). It was made as graduation project by students. Since the game uses a lot of videos, the size it quite big.

You play Alice Sanger, a female private detective. She is assigned to get a briefcase, but quickly finds herself immersed in a web of corruption and shadowy motives.

Choose download mirror (Big version with better video and audio quality, 1.2 GB)

Choose download mirror (Smaller version with less good video and audio quality, 800 MB)

The game is not suitable for children due to the game topic.

Homepage of the game
    From here, you can download it using a BitTorrent client.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FatebyNumbers.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	1695501
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-10-2007, 10:33:52.

Hello Mistery,

how is the Game? Is it worthwhile itself to downloaden it?

It indicates with me *. torrent = unknown quantities to type of file. How do I get this file unpacked?

Greats Lindi

Comment

Well, this is always dependent on the player's taste of course (like with every game).

It is made in black and white, the music is great, and also the quality of the actor's play (who are students and not real actors) is phantastic in my opinion.
      If you're not a patient person, you might get impatient by the long video cut scenes. The gameplay is rather slow.
      However, the story is pretty good, and despite the low production costs (since a student project), it was really made good.

But this is only my opinion.

I would recommend you to visit also the homepage, and read a bit about it, and only download it if you think that you like this genre because the file is really huge

Comment

Thanks Mistery,

but how I can play this Game:

my computer does not know the file *.torrent.

With which program one can unpack it? For *.zip or *.rar files I have programs for to unpack.

You already downloaded yourself the Game, how you have it unpacked?

sorry my bad English

Comment

Do you refer to the .torrent file from their homepage?

Comment

Hello Mistery,

sorry I wanted to download of the homepage, with yours link I could now implement it

Sometimes one has a board before the head

Comment

Oh, good

Well, BitTorrent is a kind of protocol (like http), but it is often used for large files, especially video files.
              The advantage is that it is faster, but you need a BitTorrent client (software). Since most players don't have such a BitTorrent client, I decided to post only the .zip files

Comment

well it looks like a good game but i cant download it and i want to play it......
                The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

Working...
                X