My Diamond Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Diamond Baby

Nicely done and challenging escape the room game.

Try the different links as some might not work in some browsers.

Links:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=150

or

http://mdb.ctime.jp/game.htm (Japanese version)

or

http://mdb.ctime.jp/en/index.htm (English version)

Works in Chrome (English or Japanese) choices:

https://jayisgames.com/review/my-diamond-baby.php

or

http://mdb.ctime.jp/

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Walkthrough:
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...310#post131310
    Last edited by OneBun; 07-22-2018, 15:50:35. Reason: added link options.... Thanks Kzin! :)

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Huh?

Has anyone beaten this yet?

Comment

hey im just starting its loading right now lol
      i bet its hard.
      I love these kind of excape the room games its so fun

Comment

Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................. ...........

Comment

aHM A DUN WIT YE!

four stinkin hours.

I can't believe I just lost four hours of my life.

Comment

darn it! its not in english!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              Has anyone beaten this yet?
              I did it two months ago~~~~~~for about 3 hours~~~~~~~
              Since I'm Chinese and can understand some Japanese~~but still it's very hard coz some parts of it needs much time and many efforts.

Comment

So Far i've only been able to figure out the following

Open the AHI box on the wall with the door and mirror and take out the computer part (video card?)

Grab the silver key from beneath the pillow and use this to unlock the middle desk drawer where you'll find a pencil

In the desk with the tv and books you'll find a piece of white paper. Load this into the printer

One of the books on this deak with give you info on Luminol, the other on music.

next to the CD's beneath the VCR you'll find a screwdriver, use this to open the computer case and insert the computer part. While you've got the computer case open, take out the box cutter left inside.

Click behind the drawer side of the computer deak to retrieve a kettle cord, plug in to the power board and turn the computer on.

That's as far as I've gotten. The fan works if you stich it on and the black board with the cubes can be used to change the graphic quality.

Comment

If you switch off the lights, there's a glow in the dark blue splatter on the wall over the bed where something has been removed from the hook there.

I think that the music notes might be the password to the computer but I can't read music to save my life!

Comment

man that was hard!

Comment

This game is great, especially the ending and the casting!
                      PS: the casting is so great that you should not miss it!!

The door scene:
                      steel stick ? on top left hand corner of the scene, just below the ?AHI?
                      electronic chip ? inside the ?AHI? box

The computer scene:
                      wire cable ? beside the right hand side of drawer, there is black area poked out a bit

The TV scene:
                      screw driver ? beside the CD boxes
                      paper- between the wooden box and the orange paper
                      key A ? click on the left hand side of the TV table, where it merged the bed
                      music A ? The ANDES song, located in the magazine beside the TV. (it is not a physical object)

The bed scene:
                      key B ? underneath the pillow
                      key C ? move the pillow 4 times, and it will fall out
                      key D ? click on the floor underneath the bed, use the steel stick to get it

usage of the keys:
                      folded paper - Use key A to open the wooden box located in the TV scene
                      pen ? Use key B to open the second drawer located in the computer scene
                      music B ? (Not a physical object) Use key C on the pink musical box located in the TV scene
                      marble, remote, doll ? Use key D to open the drawer located in the bed scene and completed the mini game (whenever a marble jumped over another marble, the one being jumped over disappear, and you will end up having only one marble.)
                      Hint: it is not as hard as you think, just don?t isolate any marble, try it a few times, and pray?. ^_^

others:
                      Use the ?screw driver? to open the CPU located on the computer scene, put the ?electronic chip? into it, connect it with the ?wire cable? (PS: there is a cutter inside the CPU, remember to take it)

Put the ?paper? into the print and turn on the computer by clicking the CPU, a blue screen will appear and you need to enter a password. Go to the bed scene and place the ?folded paper? on the table and use the ?pen? on it, so you have the password. (mine is 347192)

After entering the password, you got the paper printed with a pattern on it. Put that piece of paper onto the picture frame located on top of the TV. Cut the picture with the ?cutter?, and now you have to solve a mini game again?You have to move the pieces in order to join the colour line?see appendix A for the completed picture?
                      (Hint: THIS IS VERY HARD, but starting from the bottom to the top will make a bit easier?once again?damn it , it is hard?) if you think the marble game is hard??I suggest you give up right now? ^^b

Once you finished, you get an ?electronic ladybug?. Use this ?ladybug? on the wire located ?where you got key A?, and you will get a disk.

Use the ?remote? on the ceiling fan located on?hm?there is an upper arrow on the ?wall with the power outlet on it??double click the center of the fan and you will get Key E?

Use Key E to open the last drawer located in the computer scene and get a CG and a video tape. (PS: don?t miss the video tape, you can hardly see it because it is black and so do the drawer)

Put the ?disk? into another CPU located beside the TV, and you will know the ?security safe? is active? Go click the left side of the brown wall located in the computer scene and you find the safe (in case you don?t know where it, see appendix B)??.So, how to open the safe??

1) take the marble and put it under the microscope
                      2)look into the microscope and copy down the image on a piece of paper
                      3)turn the paper by 180 degree, so that the line will under the ?L?s? (cause the microscope turned image around)
                      4)those ?L?s are the password, each corner of the L represents the position of the button on the safe, so press the green buttons following the order of the Ls.

ABC
                      DEF
                      GHI

In case you don?t understand, mine is: AHDDIG (if this does not work, the position of the Ls may be random, so you must figure it out by yourself)

now you got a ?bottle of C8H7N3O2?, check it out with a magazine on the bookshelf located beside the TV.

Put the ?CG? on the hoop located on the top of the bed, use the ?C8H7N3O2? on the CG.. (PS: Key F will appear on the cardboard box. If you can?t find it, you must have forgotten to close the drawer after the marble game! So close the drawer and you will find it on the cardboard box)

Use Key F to open the first drawer located in the computer scene, and you got a hammer. DON?T CLOSE this drawer, and go to where the safe located!! There is an AV cable at the back of the drawer!
                      Put the ?video tape? into the VCR, connect it with the ?AV cable?, click on the TV and you will find some codes with music C.

Use the doll on the?..hm?.the white air-conditioning window, and you find a brown bottle?Apply this bottle onto the wall, just a bit under the bottom right hand corner of the air-conditioning window, click it a few times and some words appear.

Break the mirror beside the door with the ?hammer?, there is a color wheel that require password?

1)Turn off the light, you will find letters one wall and numbers on the other wall.
                      2) Each number on the wall represents a letter. And each letter is the initial of a colour to be entered onto the color wheel.
                      3) Use the numbers on wall to find initials by matching it with the numbers as seen in the TV and the letters on the wall.
                      4) You will have six letters representing six colour

After you solved the colour wheel, there is another challenges, in which you find something similar with the piano inside.

Remember music A, B, and C? Enter the music notes according to those three pieces of music!

● B
                      ○ A#
                      ● A
                      ○ G#
                      ● G
                      ○ F#
                      ● F
                      ● E
                      ○ D#
                      ● D
                      ○ C#
                      ● C

C C G G A A G (little stars)
                      A A B A A B (sakura sakura)
                      C# E Ab F# E F# Ab (ANDES)

Whenever you finished enter a song, press the switch on the top in order to start another song. (Since not all of us are musician, I attached the answer on appendix C)

Alright!!! You find a ring!!! And there is the ending!!! Put the ring on the lady?s hand and wait for the amazing casting!!~~~~

And??please??if you find this walkthrough useful, please leave a message. I spent an hour to translate the walkthrough from Chinese to English. (and?if there is any error in the translate causing a failure on the walkthrough, please let me know)

Appendix A (puzzle)

Appendix B (safe)

Appendix C (music)

Oh...after you finished the music game, you have to open the door of the room in order to get the ring~~
                      Last edited by OneBun; 06-13-2007, 04:21:32. Reason: merged posts

Comment

the game is much harder than I expected.

Comment

steel stick

i'm stuck. I can't get the steel stick from that mirror/door room!!!

Comment

marble game

Hi guys, thanks for the walk through but can you please explain exactly what i'm supposed to be doing with the marble game? i click on a ball thing and it just lights up in green and then i can't do anything else but click and it goes off green again!!

Help!!

Comment

marble game:
                              Yes...click on a ball so it lights up in green, and click on another ball so the one lighted up in green will "jump over" it. The one being jumped over (which is second one you click) will appear.

Assuming:
                              ● ● ○
                              ball A ball B Empty space

first, you click on ball A, then you click on ball B, ball B will disappear and ball A will be moved to the empty space.

which ended up:
                              ○ ○ ●
                              Empty space Empty space ball A

You have to do the same thing again again, until only one marble left and all other marbles gone.

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              i'm stuck. I can't get the steel stick from that mirror/door room!!!
                              There are three sticks just under the AHI box, click on the stick that in the middle.
                              Last edited by OneBun; 06-13-2007, 04:21:01. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Working...
                              X