PDA

View Full Version : My Diamond Baby

Pages : [1] 2

GamersHood
05-11-2005, 18:34:42
Nicely done and challenging escape the room game.

Try the different links as some might not work in some browsers.

Links:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=150

or

http://mdb.ctime.jp/game.htm (Japanese version)

or

http://mdb.ctime.jp/en/index.htm (English version)

Works in Chrome (English or Japanese) choices:

https://jayisgames.com/review/my-diamond-baby.php

or

http://mdb.ctime.jp/ (https://jayisgames.com/review/my-diamond-baby.php)

Walkthrough:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?p=131310#post131310

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 00:41:55
Has anyone beaten this yet?

misswoods
06-07-2005, 00:50:29
hey im just starting its loading right now lol
i bet its hard.
I love these kind of excape the room games its so fun :)

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 02:22:31
Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................. ...........

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 04:06:02
aHM A DUN WIT YE!

four stinkin hours.

I can't believe I just lost four hours of my life.

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 04:20:13
darn it! its not in english!

Lucia_Amemiya
06-07-2005, 04:49:44
Has anyone beaten this yet?

I did it two months ago~~~~~~for about 3 hours~~~~~~~
Since I'm Chinese and can understand some Japanese~~but still it's very hard coz some parts of it needs much time and many efforts.

Unregistered
06-08-2005, 13:07:58
So Far i've only been able to figure out the following

Open the AHI box on the wall with the door and mirror and take out the computer part (video card?)

Grab the silver key from beneath the pillow and use this to unlock the middle desk drawer where you'll find a pencil

In the desk with the tv and books you'll find a piece of white paper. Load this into the printer

One of the books on this deak with give you info on Luminol, the other on music.

next to the CD's beneath the VCR you'll find a screwdriver, use this to open the computer case and insert the computer part. While you've got the computer case open, take out the box cutter left inside.

Click behind the drawer side of the computer deak to retrieve a kettle cord, plug in to the power board and turn the computer on.

That's as far as I've gotten. The fan works if you stich it on and the black board with the cubes can be used to change the graphic quality.

Unregistered
06-08-2005, 13:16:46
If you switch off the lights, there's a glow in the dark blue splatter on the wall over the bed where something has been removed from the hook there.

I think that the music notes might be the password to the computer but I can't read music to save my life!

Unregistered
06-08-2005, 14:07:10
man that was hard!

Kitty
06-08-2005, 17:50:30
This game is great, especially the ending and the casting!
PS: the casting is so great that you should not miss it!!

The door scene:
steel stick ? on top left hand corner of the scene, just below the ?AHI?
electronic chip ? inside the ?AHI? box

The computer scene:
wire cable ? beside the right hand side of drawer, there is black area poked out a bit

The TV scene:
screw driver ? beside the CD boxes
paper- between the wooden box and the orange paper
key A ? click on the left hand side of the TV table, where it merged the bed
music A ? The ANDES song, located in the magazine beside the TV. (it is not a physical object)

The bed scene:
key B ? underneath the pillow
key C ? move the pillow 4 times, and it will fall out
key D ? click on the floor underneath the bed, use the steel stick to get it

usage of the keys:
folded paper - Use key A to open the wooden box located in the TV scene
pen ? Use key B to open the second drawer located in the computer scene
music B ? (Not a physical object) Use key C on the pink musical box located in the TV scene
marble, remote, doll ? Use key D to open the drawer located in the bed scene and completed the mini game (whenever a marble jumped over another marble, the one being jumped over disappear, and you will end up having only one marble.)
Hint: it is not as hard as you think, just don?t isolate any marble, try it a few times, and pray?. ^_^

others:
Use the ?screw driver? to open the CPU located on the computer scene, put the ?electronic chip? into it, connect it with the ?wire cable? (PS: there is a cutter inside the CPU, remember to take it)

Put the ?paper? into the print and turn on the computer by clicking the CPU, a blue screen will appear and you need to enter a password. Go to the bed scene and place the ?folded paper? on the table and use the ?pen? on it, so you have the password. (mine is 347192)

After entering the password, you got the paper printed with a pattern on it. Put that piece of paper onto the picture frame located on top of the TV. Cut the picture with the ?cutter?, and now you have to solve a mini game again?You have to move the pieces in order to join the colour line?see appendix A for the completed picture?
(Hint: THIS IS VERY HARD, but starting from the bottom to the top will make a bit easier?once again?damn it , it is hard?) if you think the marble game is hard??I suggest you give up right now? ^^b

Once you finished, you get an ?electronic ladybug?. Use this ?ladybug? on the wire located ?where you got key A?, and you will get a disk.

Use the ?remote? on the ceiling fan located on?hm?there is an upper arrow on the ?wall with the power outlet on it??double click the center of the fan and you will get Key E?

Use Key E to open the last drawer located in the computer scene and get a CG and a video tape. (PS: don?t miss the video tape, you can hardly see it because it is black and so do the drawer)

Put the ?disk? into another CPU located beside the TV, and you will know the ?security safe? is active? Go click the left side of the brown wall located in the computer scene and you find the safe (in case you don?t know where it, see appendix B)??.So, how to open the safe??

1) take the marble and put it under the microscope
2)look into the microscope and copy down the image on a piece of paper
3)turn the paper by 180 degree, so that the line will under the ?L?s? (cause the microscope turned image around)
4)those ?L?s are the password, each corner of the L represents the position of the button on the safe, so press the green buttons following the order of the Ls.

ABC
DEF
GHI

In case you don?t understand, mine is: AHDDIG (if this does not work, the position of the Ls may be random, so you must figure it out by yourself)

now you got a ?bottle of C8H7N3O2?, check it out with a magazine on the bookshelf located beside the TV.

Put the ?CG? on the hoop located on the top of the bed, use the ?C8H7N3O2? on the CG.. (PS: Key F will appear on the cardboard box. If you can?t find it, you must have forgotten to close the drawer after the marble game! So close the drawer and you will find it on the cardboard box)

Use Key F to open the first drawer located in the computer scene, and you got a hammer. DON?T CLOSE this drawer, and go to where the safe located!! There is an AV cable at the back of the drawer!
Put the ?video tape? into the VCR, connect it with the ?AV cable?, click on the TV and you will find some codes with music C.

Use the doll on the?..hm?.the white air-conditioning window, and you find a brown bottle?Apply this bottle onto the wall, just a bit under the bottom right hand corner of the air-conditioning window, click it a few times and some words appear.

Break the mirror beside the door with the ?hammer?, there is a color wheel that require password?

1)Turn off the light, you will find letters one wall and numbers on the other wall.
2) Each number on the wall represents a letter. And each letter is the initial of a colour to be entered onto the color wheel.
3) Use the numbers on wall to find initials by matching it with the numbers as seen in the TV and the letters on the wall.
4) You will have six letters representing six colour

After you solved the colour wheel, there is another challenges, in which you find something similar with the piano inside.

Remember music A, B, and C? Enter the music notes according to those three pieces of music!

● B
○ A#
● A
○ G#
● G
○ F#
● F
● E
○ D#
● D
○ C#
● C

C C G G A A G (little stars)
A A B A A B (sakura sakura)
C# E Ab F# E F# Ab (ANDES)

Whenever you finished enter a song, press the switch on the top in order to start another song. (Since not all of us are musician, I attached the answer on appendix C)

Alright!!! You find a ring!!! And there is the ending!!! Put the ring on the lady?s hand and wait for the amazing casting!!~~~~

And??please??if you find this walkthrough useful, please leave a message. I spent an hour to translate the walkthrough from Chinese to English. (and?if there is any error in the translate causing a failure on the walkthrough, please let me know)

Appendix A (puzzle)
http://www.sfu.ca/~yllee/a.JPG

Appendix B (safe)
http://www.sfu.ca/~yllee/b.JPG

Appendix C (music)
http://www.sfu.ca/~yllee/c.jpg

Oh...after you finished the music game, you have to open the door of the room in order to get the ring~~

Unregistered
06-09-2005, 09:09:28
the game is much harder than I expected.

Unregistered
06-09-2005, 12:42:57
i'm stuck. I can't get the steel stick from that mirror/door room!!!

Unregistered
06-09-2005, 13:13:31
Hi guys, thanks for the walk through but can you please explain exactly what i'm supposed to be doing with the marble game? i click on a ball thing and it just lights up in green and then i can't do anything else but click and it goes off green again!!

Help!!

Kitty
06-10-2005, 06:13:19
marble game:
Yes...click on a ball so it lights up in green, and click on another ball so the one lighted up in green will "jump over" it. The one being jumped over (which is second one you click) will appear.

Assuming:
● ● ○
ball A ball B Empty space

first, you click on ball A, then you click on ball B, ball B will disappear and ball A will be moved to the empty space.

which ended up:
○ ○ ●
Empty space Empty space ball A

You have to do the same thing again again, until only one marble left and all other marbles gone.

There are three sticks just under the AHI box, click on the stick that in the middle.

Unregistered
06-10-2005, 09:32:59
thanks for the instructions on the marble game. Now i just have to conquer the damn thing!!

Unregistered
06-10-2005, 10:49:13
OMG that walk through was really good!! THANKS! I completed it and it was definitely the best game i've played

Unregistered
06-11-2005, 04:08:27
great ending!! nice game!

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 10:45:30
Hi guy,
Can you explain one more time about the numbers at TV and the colour wheel. now I'm struck there. I don't know how to play there. ( I know red=9,
orange=5,yellow=4,green=7,blue=19 & pink=12)
waiting for you! I don't want to switch off my computer and start again. because the puzzle above the TV is very difficult.
Thank you very much.

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 11:10:29
see those numbers aligned in a circle on the wall??
each of them representing a color <as you mentioned, you already figured out which number is representing which color>

so...just fill the colours into the colour wheel according to the order as seen on the wall...

You will fail the first time, because you cannot control the flow of the colours at first...but when are you "putting back" the colours into the centre, just click by the order you wanted the wheel to be, but in the reverse way...so~ you will get what you want, which the colours will align in the same order as the number on the wall...

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 11:27:42
I cannot found any colour at the wall, (switch off the light already) only number. I turn round & round so many times. did I miss some step, so that I cannot see the colour? but I don't thing so!
Thank you! again

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 11:34:27
hi,
the orange and grey colour look like a flash lamp, what's that use for?
I've still have this thing!
Thank !

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 11:37:29
I cannot found any colour at the wall, (switch off the light already) only number. I turn round & round so many times. did I miss some step, so that I cannot see the colour? but I don't thing so!
Thank you! again

okay....... did you see the numbers in a circle on the wall???
those numbers are the colours.

For example (numbers and letters will be different in the game):

55                       G
12 21 ---> interchange it with     -->  P B
34 11    what on the tv and letters     R Y
 20     on the wall             O

Green = G
Pink = P
Blue = B
Yellow = Y
Orange = O

since you now having the order of these colours, fill the colour wheel with those colours in the same order~

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 11:42:27
hi,
I've still have this thing!
Thank !

what orange and grey colour????
are you talking about the one that behind the mirror??

If it were the one you asking about......I think I understand your question now....That is the colourwheel I am talking about!!

Clicking the center of it will fill the wheel with colours!

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 11:49:05
hi,
I still have that thing!
Thank !
Thank!
Thank!

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 11:56:38
First at all, thank for your help very much.
Sorry, Im not talking about the colour wheel. (I know that one is colour wheel)
on your wall through, you say one wall is number and one is colour after you switch off the light. but I only saw the numbers.

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 11:59:19
what orange and grey colour????
are you talking about the one that behind the mirror??

If it were the one you asking about......I think I understand your question now....That is the colourwheel I am talking about!!

Clicking the center of it will fill the wheel with colours!

orange and grey one is not behind the wall. I forget where I take it.still in my menu.

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 11:59:49
First at all, thank for your help very much.
Sorry, Im not talking about the colour wheel. (I know that one is colour wheel)
on your wall through, you say one wall is number and one is colour after you switch off the light. but I only saw the numbers.

now I got what you are asking~~ :P
alright.........I think you miss a few lines on the walkthrough...
which is:

"Use the doll on the?..hm?.the white air-conditioning window, and you find a brown bottle?Apply this bottle onto the wall, just a bit under the bottom right hand corner of the air-conditioning window, click it a few times and some words appear."

the orange and grey thing is the bottle to be put onto the wall

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 12:01:02
orange and grey one is not behind the mirror. I forget where I take it.still in my menu.

!
!
!
!

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 12:08:52
now I got what you are asking~~ :P
alright.........I think you miss a few lines on the walkthrough...
which is:

"Use the doll on the?..hm?.the white air-conditioning window, and you find a brown bottle?Apply this bottle onto the wall, just a bit under the bottom right hand corner of the air-conditioning window, click it a few times and some words appear."

the orange and grey thing is the bottle to be put onto the wall

May be I put already, I forget! but if I didn't put it, how come the numbers come out! and you say some words appear, What's that? I forget it, can you tell me one more time? Thanks!

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 12:14:29
I saw the numbers at the wall are 9
12 5
19 4
so,now,which one I need to put on?

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 12:19:37
May be I put already, I forget! but if I didn't put it, how come the numbers come out! and you say some words appear, What's that? I forget it, can you tell me one more time? Thanks!

if you have already put the bottle onto the wall, the bottle will not stay on your meun...so....since you still have the bottle on the meun........you haven't gone it yet...

so try again... put the bottle onto the wall as the way mentioned in the walkthru....Otherwise, you will miss a set of numbers.

You have three set of numbers/letters.
The circle shape one
The one on TV
The one in row and colume....... <----- you miss this one

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 12:41:51
if you have already put the bottle onto the wall, the bottle will not stay on your meun...so....since you still have the bottle on the meun........you haven't gone it yet...

so try again... put the bottle onto the wall as the way mentioned in the walkthru....Otherwise, you will miss a set of numbers.

You have three set of numbers/letters.
The circle shape one
The one on TV
The one in row and colume....... <----- you miss this one

I try to bit to all the wall already, can't help! under the air...., colour wheel,
poster....can't help! maybe I try to play one more time this game,& I remember the orange/grey thing, where I take, I will tell you later, O>K>
Thank A Lot! Bye2

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 12:45:31
I try to bit to all the wall already, can't help! under the air...., colour wheel,
poster....can't help! maybe I try to play one more time this game,& I remember the orange/grey thing, where I take, I will tell you later, O>K>
Thank A Lot! Bye2

you take it in the airconditioning window, and you have to put it a bit under the bottom right hand corner of the airconditioning window...and click a fews time~

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 12:54:47
Hi,
I got it! (letters)
Thank for your ( a lot of ) helpful !

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 14:47:20
Hi,
Thank for your helpful , while I struck in the difficult part. About your walkthrough, I use it nearly the end still can help me a lot. It is a good walkthrough. I like it. Especialy, the music part, because I don't know music.
( But I don't know why, when you teach me to bit the wall, I try before so many times, still cannot, but suddenly can. maybe my mouse has something wrong.)
I like this kind of games.( point and click games )
Hope, next time, if I need help, still can post to you. Thanks!
Can I ask you about another game here? ( escape from detention )

Unregistered
06-16-2005, 21:31:07
I moved the pillow many times but there is no key there. Anyone know why?

maciul
06-16-2005, 22:41:15
strange because im stuck with the safe combination. the marble says i have:

L L > L < -i (the L backwards) so according to the walkthrough i should press:
c c d c f g

and it wont do anything. i turned the picture of course about 180` but i tried many positions and nothing moves. do i do sth wrong? please help im so stressed im gonna piss my pants

Unregistered
06-16-2005, 23:06:25
The puzzle is driving me crazy!!!! (above the TV) I have half the puzzle and I have to take it apart to solve the rest of it. How did you do it????????

Unregistered
06-17-2005, 03:37:25
strange because im stuck with the safe combination. the marble says i have:

L L > L < -i (the L backwards) so according to the walkthrough i should press:
c c d c f g

and it wont do anything. i turned the picture of course about 180` but i tried many positions and nothing moves. do i do sth wrong? please help im so stressed im gonna piss my pants

since I don't know what is "-i (the L backwards)", I will guess it is "_|"

turned 180 degree will be F > 7 < 7 7, so I supposed it will be a f c d c c

Zakna
07-08-2005, 09:40:45
wow thanx kitty :o

anoris
07-09-2005, 03:18:55
@kitty!
wow, thank you very much!!! Was a very helpful walkthrough, but- hell no!! - this game is nohing for me. I am alway stuck at the minigames :hmh:

this game is really too difficult for me :)

Natalie
07-11-2005, 00:05:06
I'm at the music part, i got them all to play, but it does nothing, the 3 bars aren't all lit beside the button you push to play the music, the lowest bar isn't lighting up and even though all the music plays it just sits there. I'm so close to the end yet SO FAR!

Unregistered
07-11-2005, 10:33:47
I'm at the music part, i got them all to play, but it does nothing, the 3 bars aren't all lit beside the button you push to play the music, the lowest bar isn't lighting up and even though all the music plays it just sits there. I'm so close to the end yet SO FAR!

The bar isn't lighting up because you may entered a wrong note, or you forgot to open the magazine with the ANDES song in it

Unregistered
07-12-2005, 03:51:52
IN MY MARBLE SAID...
7>7L7

i DON?T KNOW WHAT IS THE CODE, PLEASE HELP BECAUSE THIS THING IS DRIVING ME CRAZY
THANKS

Unregistered
07-12-2005, 14:42:53
IN MY MARBLE SAID...
7>7L7

i DON?T KNOW WHAT IS THE CODE, PLEASE HELP BECAUSE THIS THING IS DRIVING ME CRAZY
THANKS

turned 7>7L7 for 180 degree~~ it is likely to be L7L<L ~

this represents the location of the switches:
ABC
DEF
GHI

your password supposed to be GCGDG......

Dante
07-13-2005, 17:15:41

Didn't u read what GamersHood said

monnarosa
07-16-2005, 08:10:56
that was great!!! i m so sleepy right now..it was charming..!!!
so kitty..your walkthrough is marvellous..thanks for all..
i like this kind of games..but i need to have some break..all games confused in my brain..
final of this one was so romantic...when you saw the final you will congratulate yourself..and say "luckily i played this game!!!"

Unregistered
07-16-2005, 23:49:28
Kitty has done a great job for trouble shooting the things la~~

Unregistered
07-17-2005, 21:29:46
If you switch off the lights, there's a glow in the dark blue splatter on the wall over the bed where something has been removed from the hook there.

I think that the music notes might be the password to the computer but I can't read music to save my life!

no it looks like there was a picture there.....

Unregistered
07-18-2005, 14:32:27
no it looks like there was a picture there.....
Yup~
There was a picture but it has nothing to do with the computer password.
Btw, there is a complete solution on page two. :P

Unregistered
07-20-2005, 16:42:10
Can anyone help me get the AV cable for the VCR? I click everywhere in the top computer desk drawer and cannot get it.

Unregistered
07-22-2005, 16:01:21
Can anyone help me get the AV cable for the VCR? I click everywhere in the top computer desk drawer and cannot get it.

It is not at the scene of the computer desk drawer. Just keep the first drawer open and go to its back (where you find the green button safe). The AV cable is at the back of the drawer.

Unregistered
07-22-2005, 22:48:28
Thanks so much. I would have looked in the drawer forever.

Unregistered
07-25-2005, 01:40:45
Where's "folded paper"?

Unregistered
07-25-2005, 21:46:41
On shelf across from bed between T.V. and music box. You need to get the key at the foot of the bed next to the same shelf to open.

Unregistered
07-29-2005, 16:44:18
Fun but hard!
And the casting is awesome!

Unregistered
08-01-2005, 01:57:59
whoa kitty - thx a lot 4 your walkthrough! i'm german and spent lots of time to translate your walkthrough into german for myself - my english is scary! *lol*

without u i'd stuck in the middle of the game... it's really difficult - more than i expected *sigh* - but it was really great *smile*

again... BIG THANKS TO U, KITTY!

Unregistered
08-03-2005, 18:18:47
I can't find the videotape

Unregistered
08-09-2005, 16:35:01
can't solve the marble thing
decided to give up and go to sleep (Zzzzz...)

llNEVAEHll
08-09-2005, 20:21:59
the link i have wont load...it keeps going to the same page...this is queer

Unregistered
08-10-2005, 16:56:53
the link i have wont load...it keeps going to the same page...this is queer

I suppose you were clicking the "english version", right?
Only the top left button (Japanese) will load.

skittles
08-11-2005, 02:42:38
ha, i didnt even know that they have an english version already.

MountainDewMan
08-11-2005, 05:31:23

Help!!!

I don't understand how to put this in...!!!

Unregistered
08-13-2005, 15:41:27

Help!!!

I don't understand how to put this in...!!!

put this in??? you mean the thing behind the colour wheel?
there is a picture showing the answer on page two, go check it out.

Unregistered
08-14-2005, 22:12:26
I can't understand the "Ls" thing =(
I have _| \/ < > > \/
What should i do with this??
help plzz

Unregistered
08-17-2005, 16:21:51
I can't understand the "Ls" thing =(
I have _| \/ < > > \/
What should i do with this??
help plzz

_| \/ < > > \/, Turned 180 degree = ^ < < > ^ F

Assuming the following is the position of the green buttons:
ABC
DEF
GHI

your password will be: BDDFBA

Unregistered
08-17-2005, 18:34:56
I still don't understand what the numbers or letters have to do with the color blocks
13 8
3 17

Please help!!

Unregistered
08-18-2005, 08:48:42

Open the AHI box on the wall with the door and mirror and take out the computer part (video card?)

Grab the silver key from beneath the pillow and use this to unlock the middle desk drawer where you'll find a pencil

In the desk with the tv and books you'll find a piece of white paper. Load this into the printer

One of the books on this deak with give you info on Luminol, the other on music.

next to the CD's beneath the VCR you'll find a screwdriver, use this to open the computer case and insert the computer part. While you've got the computer case open, take out the box cutter left inside.

Click behind the drawer side of the computer deak to retrieve a kettle cord, plug in to the power board and turn the computer on.

That's as far as I've gotten. The fan works if you stich it on and the black board with the cubes can be used to change the graphic quality.
What pannel are you talking about on the wall with door and mirror and how did you open it?

Unregistered
08-18-2005, 16:44:44
I still don't understand what the numbers or letters have to do with the color blocks
13 8
3 17

Please help!!

you should have three set of letters/numbers.

the numbers on TV
the letters in row and column on the wall
the numbers in circle on another wall.

the numbers in circle is representing the order of colour for the colour blocks.

the numbers on TV <-> the letters in row and column
so each numbers is now assoicated with a letter according to its position

As you have 9, 8, 17, 12, 3, 13 for the circle one, you only needs to know what letters is assoicated to these numbers. Each letter of these numbers will be the initial of the colour that you should apply to the colour block. Just insert these 6 colours onto the colour block according to the order of the numbers in the circle.

Unregistered
08-18-2005, 16:45:56
What pannel are you talking about on the wall with door and mirror and how did you open it?

There is a detail walkthrough on page two. I think it will help.

Unregistered
08-18-2005, 17:45:41
you should have three set of letters/numbers.

the numbers on TV
the letters in row and column on the wall
the numbers in circle on another wall.

the numbers in circle is representing the order of colour for the colour blocks.

the numbers on TV <-> the letters in row and column
so each numbers is now assoicated with a letter according to its position

As you have 9, 8, 17, 12, 3, 13 for the circle one, you only needs to know what letters is assoicated to these numbers. Each letter of these numbers will be the initial of the colour that you should apply to the colour block. Just insert these 6 colours onto the colour block according to the order of the
numbers in the circle.

That still doesn't help.......

Dangerous.Eyes
08-19-2005, 23:21:04
I think it's scary :p

Unregistered
08-23-2005, 10:29:09

i have it in english here while everyone on the site was telling me: There is only a japanese version, but i could choose!

Unregistered
08-23-2005, 14:26:42
I have done everything, except the weird music tuner thing @ the end!!!It would prob help if I had sound on the pc...but I don't cause I'm temping! Is there a way around this?
PIZZY

Unregistered
08-23-2005, 16:50:11
That still doesn't help.......

If you are willing to type out those three sets of numbers/ letters, I can help you to decode the password.

Unregistered
08-23-2005, 16:51:06
I have done everything, except the weird music tuner thing @ the end!!!It would prob help if I had sound on the pc...but I don't cause I'm temping! Is there a way around this?
PIZZY

There are answers on page 2.

MountainDewMan
08-24-2005, 06:27:32
too LONG

the farthest I got was at the music part and the power went out :(

Doesn't mom ever learn

Lery
08-24-2005, 23:51:48
Great game!!! Hard but nice.

It would have been imposible for me to solve it without the walkthrough in page 2. And even with that it?s been quite hard.
Anyway, thanks for your help.

AFTERMATH
08-25-2005, 17:19:09
A hard but VERY nice game.Thanks Kitty for your help:

jenya
08-26-2005, 15:09:52
what to do with the color wheel?

Unregistered
08-26-2005, 16:24:16
what to do with the color wheel?

get the colours in the order as described on the wall with 6 numbers.

Unregistered
08-27-2005, 14:33:12
I've come to the conclusion that I'm incredibly stupid as I just can't figure out that colour game... i'll post what I have incase anyone can help.. driving me insane!

numbers on the wall:

8 16
12 3

Numbers from the TV

9 5 13 0
1 12 7 15
17 10 19 16
2 14 6 3
11 18 4 8

Letters from the wall

N Q K M
O B H S
R T Z P
C I X Y
J D F S

I really don't understand how you get them in order? How you know what order they go in by the numbers? gah!

any help appreciated!

Unregistered
08-27-2005, 18:05:16

The door scene:

The computer scene:
wire cable ? beside the right hand side of drawer, there is black area poked out a bit

The TV scene:
music A ? The ANDES song, located in the magazine beside the TV. (it is not a physical object)

The bed scene:

usage of the keys:
music B ? (Not a physical object) Use key C on the pink musical box located in the TV scene
marble, remote, doll ? Use key D to open the drawer located in the bed scene and completed the mini game (whenever a marble jumped over another marble, the one being jumped over disappear, and you will end up having only one marble.)
Hint: it is not as hard as you think, just don?t isolate any marble, try it a few times, and pray?. ^_^

others:
Use the ?screw driver? to open the CPU located on the computer scene, put the ?electronic chip? into it, connect it with the ?wire cable? (PS: there is a cutter inside the CPU, remember to take it)

Put the ?paper? into the print and turn on the computer by clicking the CPU, a blue screen will appear and you need to enter a password. Go to the bed scene and place the ?folded paper? on the table and use the ?pen? on it, so you have the password. (mine is 347192)

After entering the password, you got the paper printed with a pattern on it. Put that piece of paper onto the picture frame located on top of the TV. Cut the picture with the ?cutter?, and now you have to solve a mini game again?You have to move the pieces in order to join the colour line?see appendix A for the completed picture?
(Hint: THIS IS VERY HARD, but starting from the bottom to the top will make a bit easier?once again?damn it , it is hard?) if you think the marble game is hard??I suggest you give up right now? ^^b

Once you finished, you get an ?electronic ladybug?. Use this ?ladybug? on the wire located ?where you got key A?, and you will get a disk.

Use the ?remote? on the ceiling fan located on?hm?there is an upper arrow on the ?wall with the power outlet on it??double click the center of the fan and you will get Key E?

Use Key E to open the last drawer located in the computer scene and get a CG and a video tape. (PS: don?t miss the video tape, you can hardly see it because it is black and so do the drawer)

Put the ?disk? into another CPU located beside the TV, and you will know the ?security safe? is active? Go click the left side of the brown wall located in the computer scene and you find the safe (in case you don?t know where it, see appendix B)??.So, how to open the safe??

3)turn the paper by 180 degree, so that the line will under the ?L?s? (cause the microscope turned image around)
4)those ?L?s are the password, each corner of the L represents the position of the button on the safe, so press the green buttons following the order of the Ls.

ABC
DEF
GHI

In case you don?t understand, mine is: AHDDIG (if this does not work, the position of the Ls may be random, so you must figure it out by yourself)

now you got a ?bottle of C8H7N3O2?, check it out with a magazine on the bookshelf located beside the TV.

Put the ?CG? on the hoop located on the top of the bed, use the ?C8H7N3O2? on the CG.. (PS: Key F will appear on the cardboard box. If you can?t find it, you must have forgotten to close the drawer after the marble game! So close the drawer and you will find it on the cardboard box)

Use Key F to open the first drawer located in the computer scene, and you got a hammer. DON?T CLOSE this drawer, and go to where the safe located!! There is an AV cable at the back of the drawer!
Put the ?video tape? into the VCR, connect it with the ?AV cable?, click on the TV and you will find some codes with music C.

Use the doll on the?..hm?.the white air-conditioning window, and you find a brown bottle?Apply this bottle onto the wall, just a bit under the bottom right hand corner of the air-conditioning window, click it a few times and some words appear.

Break the mirror beside the door with the ?hammer?, there is a color wheel that require password?

1)Turn off the light, you will find letters one wall and numbers on the other wall.
2) Each number on the wall represents a letter. And each letter is the initial of a colour to be entered onto the color wheel.
3) Use the numbers on wall to find initials by matching it with the numbers as seen in the TV and the letters on the wall.

After you solved the colour wheel, there is another challenges, in which you find something similar with the piano inside.

Remember music A, B, and C? Enter the music notes according to those three pieces of music!

● B
○ A#
● A
○ G#
● G
○ F#
● F
● E
○ D#
● D
○ C#
● C

Whenever you finished enter a song, press the switch on the top in order to start another song. (Since not all of us are musician, I attached the answer on appendix C)

Alright!!! You find a ring!!! And there is the ending!!! Put the ring on the lady?s hand and wait for the amazing casting!!~~~~

And??please??if you find this walkthrough useful, please leave a message. I spent an hour to translate the walkthrough from Chinese to English. (and?if there is any error in the translate causing a failure on the walkthrough, please let me know)

Appendix A (puzzle)

Appendix B (safe)

Appendix C (music)
i got tht far but i cant get the ring!!! ive got all the lights lit up!!! wats wrong wiv it?!?!!? its really annoying me!!! ur walkthrough was great!!!

Progamer9515
08-27-2005, 22:42:56
lol to mesed up 4 me lol not even gonna try

Unregistered
08-28-2005, 14:49:27
i got tht far but i cant get the ring!!! ive got all the lights lit up!!! wats wrong wiv it?!?!!? its really annoying me!!! ur walkthrough was great!!!

open the door

Unregistered
08-29-2005, 10:49:16
How come no body seems to have mentioned a 'spatula'? I have found one and I'm stuck at that stage. There are no letters on the wall 'cos I didn't find any brown bottle... Please let me know if anyone knows what the spatula is for. Thanks.

Unregistered
08-29-2005, 16:20:58
How come no body seems to have mentioned a 'spatula'? I have found one and I'm stuck at that stage. There are no letters on the wall 'cos I didn't find any brown bottle... Please let me know if anyone knows what the spatula is for. Thanks.

a spatula???
where is it from?? I don't think I ever got one.......

The brown bottle is behind the air-conditioning window. You have to open the a/c window with a doll. You will get the doll once you finished the marbles game. The marbles game is in the drawer beside the bed and you have to open the drawer with a key.

Unregistered
08-30-2005, 07:28:38
a spatula???
where is it from?? I don't think I ever got one.......

The brown bottle is behind the air-conditioning window. You have to open the a/c window with a doll. You will get the doll once you finished the marbles game. The marbles game is in the drawer beside the bed and you have to open the drawer with a key.

i can't quite remember where i got the spatula. but i think i picked it up from behind the a/c vent. so i am guessing that i have found a spatula instead of a brown bottle like everybody else... thanks for you help anyway.

Unregistered
08-30-2005, 17:28:07
i can't quite remember where i got the spatula. but i think i picked it up from behind the a/c vent. so i am guessing that i have found a spatula instead of a brown bottle like everybody else... thanks for you help anyway.

Oh!!!! I know why!!
spatula = brown bottle

When I was playing, there is no English version, so I plays the japanese version, but I can't read japenese. Thus, I look at the shape of the thing behind the a/c window and describe it as a brown bottle!!!

Just use the spatula as the way indicated by the brown bottle~ ^_^

Unregistered
09-03-2005, 19:05:44

I cant pick up the d.a.m.n cord~

Icecold
09-04-2005, 08:12:38
I got an english version of the game!!!!

Unregistered
09-06-2005, 07:39:33
I click on fan on a ceiling and I do not receive a key ?. Help!

tired
09-06-2005, 23:54:53
Ican't find something like a piano.
My wheel is now without colours and one of them has a white point right side.
What must i do to find de "piano".
Thanks for all your help

Unregistered
09-07-2005, 16:52:53
Ican't find something like a piano.
My wheel is now without colours and one of them has a white point right side.
What must i do to find de "piano".
Thanks for all your help

The piano thing is at the back of the colour wheel. You have to place the colours in the right order for the colour wheel to get to the piano thing.

Unregistered
09-07-2005, 22:55:32
What are you people talking about? There IS an english version, it tells u that on the very first screen! U can make the choice whether to play in english, or 2 other languages (I think japanese, and sumat else)!!!!!!! Ne1 else found this?

Unregistered
09-08-2005, 01:05:26
yea just went to play for the very first time and I saw that it can be in english....geeeeez

Unregistered
09-09-2005, 01:09:31
I don?t understand how you solve the dimondpuzzle? I?ve got >V7LL and don?t know what to do whith it???

And also, what am i supposed to do with the letters when i?ve got them? Where shall i put them?

Sorry for really bad english :)

benn0386
09-10-2005, 07:42:24
help me i dont get it the damn safe thing it doesnt make sense i do exactly wat i read and i still dont get it the corner wat corner

Unregistered
09-10-2005, 08:40:19
I don?t understand how you solve the dimondpuzzle? I?ve got >V7LL and don?t know what to do whith it???

And also, what am i supposed to do with the letters when i?ve got them? Where shall i put them?

Sorry for really bad english :)

>V7LL ??? are you sure??? there should be six of them, you only have five.

Anyway, >V7LL turned 180 degree:
77L^<

The position of the green button:
ABC
CEF
GHI

your safe code is: CCGBI

Unregistered
09-10-2005, 08:40:55
help me i dont get it the damn safe thing it doesnt make sense i do exactly wat i read and i still dont get it the corner wat corner

type out the L's or >'s you got, I may able to help out for the decode.

Unregistered
09-10-2005, 14:09:16
http://ctime.cool.ne.jp/cgi/dream/dream.cgi?id=MyDiamondBaby&fig=7

Unregistered
09-10-2005, 18:40:14
http://ctime.cool.ne.jp/cgi/dream/dream.cgi?id=MyDiamondBaby&fig=7

error, can't read

Unregistered
09-11-2005, 08:18:52
Link: http://ctime.cool.ne.jp/MyDiamondBaby/game.htm

Unregistered
09-12-2005, 23:37:22
on the page where u press play, you can click on english in the top left corner and it makes the game english

Unregistered
09-15-2005, 05:06:31
Thanks a lot for very helpful walkthrough.
Cheers!

Unregistered
09-18-2005, 01:45:38
Ok I am confused. I am looking at the marble in the microscope and I see nothing but a marble. There is no writing at all. Am I missing something?

Unregistered
09-20-2005, 13:01:11
Thank you so much, thoroughly enjoyed the game and the fab ending!

Couldn't have done ot without the walkthrough though!

Unregistered
09-20-2005, 20:20:41
Congrats, great job translating the walkthrough

Super Job!!!

Unregistered
09-21-2005, 00:43:10
it won even lemme play

Unregistered
09-21-2005, 02:33:51
I did until the part of the "piano" but the ring didn?t appeared oO
what is missing??

Unregistered
09-23-2005, 15:40:52
great walk through , i had a bit of trouble with the microscope but i had the paper upside down lol
thanks for sharing !!!!

Unregistered
09-25-2005, 00:00:32
You're amazing....thank you.............I've spent HOURS AND HOURS on this game.....mainly trying to find the TV and Vid cables!!!! Thank you again!

Unregistered
09-25-2005, 17:15:14
Argh help please i've done the music task, all he lights are lit up, I've played all the songs.... where's this ring?!!! help me I'm SO close!

Unregistered
09-25-2005, 22:09:45
Thank you for the walkthrough. The music puzzle part would have been impossible without your pictures. Thanks again.

Unregistered
09-25-2005, 22:12:43
For the person 2 posts above: Just open the door, you can do it now. :)

Unregistered
09-27-2005, 19:45:45
That Game was soo hard, I loved it way to go... And thanks for the walk-thru I never would have made it.

MoRfeX
09-28-2005, 17:03:15
i haw the mistiries papers pensel and the pocket knife i neeeeed help what to do leather if you know in your meseg whrit mine name plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

in the game My diamont baby i haw mystires paper,pensel and pocket knife what to do leather tel me plzzzzz

Unregistered
09-28-2005, 17:22:27
Once you put the printout on the grid thing on the wall, how do you make the pieces move around to solve it??

Unregistered
09-29-2005, 23:36:07
I would never have made it through without your help. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!! GO YOU!!!!! Many hours well spent.

Unregistered
09-29-2005, 23:49:05
the arrows pissed me off i couldnt click stuff and it changed the scene a lot when i didnt want to

jake
10-05-2005, 16:24:17
how do u do this game it iis mental

Unregistered
10-05-2005, 19:03:08
I put the marble under the microscope but nothing appeared, can anyone help PLEASE!!!!

Unregistered
10-05-2005, 21:39:57
In the detailed walkthrough, it says if you move the pillow 4 times, Key C will fall out. I ain't gettin' no key!!! HELP!!!

Unregistered
10-05-2005, 22:09:55
i've followed the walkthrough but nothing shows up in my marble when i put it under the microscope.......anyone?.....it's driving me nuts, i can't get any further!

Cindy
10-06-2005, 16:09:57

The door scene:

The computer scene:

The TV scene:

The bed scene:

usage of the keys:

others:

ABC
DEF
GHI

● B
○ A#
● A
○ G#
● G
○ F#
● F
● E
○ D#
● D
○ C#
● C

Appendix A (puzzle)

Appendix B (safe)

Appendix C (music)

Dear Kitty,

Thank you for finding out how this game works. Unfortenately I do not get the key (C) by moving the pillow 4 times. Can you help me out with this?
How did you all figure this out? Amazing!!!!!

Thanks once more,

Regards from the Netherlands,
Cindy

Unregistered
10-07-2005, 03:25:28
how do you use the spatula/brown bottle in the a/c scene?!?!? ppl said to click the bottom right hand but nothing's happening!!! im left with only that thing but nothing's happening.. i only have the sets of numbers from the tv and the scene with the "CG" picture thingyamjigers.. HELP

Unregistered
10-07-2005, 04:45:31
This was the most amazing room escape game I have run onto so far. Very very difficult (even for an old 55 year old lady that has played video games for over 30 years). My compliments to the creators and a standing ovation for the walkthrough. I would probably never have finished it without the walkthrough because of the ladybug puzzle. I have much patience for puzzles but I only work on these games at night and time is limited. So again, thanks for your wonderful help on this excellent game.
I know I'm very old to most of you but you have to realize that I started teaching my 17 year old grandson to play RPG video games when he was 2 years old. I've been hooked for years. Age is no barrier to enjoying this stuff.

Unregistered
10-07-2005, 19:03:30
I solved the marble game with only one left but nothing happens!! Also on the mini game with the colorful lines, I can move the black box but nothing changes in the picture! Whats up with these problems I am having?

Unregistered
10-08-2005, 19:41:15
Such a cool game. Thanks to Kitty for the walkthrough, there were bits I wouldn't have been able to work out without it. And you,re right about the end credits worth sweating for.

Unregistered
10-08-2005, 19:50:25
I have just put the cg picture on the wall, but i cannot find the key. The drawer is closed...

turtlebugs3
10-16-2005, 20:49:20
:hmm: Does anyone know if there is a way to save the game. I finally got the wall puzzle done but I have to stop and shut down and I don't want to lose what I've done. :'(

Unregistered
10-18-2005, 08:06:29
You are amazing.. this game is nuts... my husband and i have been playing these games for so long and this is by far the hardest one we have ever done. Much Kudos for your post.

Unregistered
10-18-2005, 19:36:17
Great walkthrough, many thanks!

Unregistered
10-18-2005, 20:40:42

The door scene:

The computer scene:

The TV scene:

The bed scene:

usage of the keys:

others:

ABC
DEF
GHI

● B
○ A#
● A
○ G#
● G
○ F#
● F
● E
○ D#
● D
○ C#
● C

Appendix A (puzzle)

Appendix B (safe)

Appendix C (music)

whenever i click on the wire i just go back to front of computer

MountainDewMan
10-20-2005, 18:51:39
What a touching ending

Thanks for the walkthrough kitty

I really needed it for the music thing

Unregistered
10-20-2005, 21:24:26
I can't get seif code. How to get it from microscope?

MountainDewMan
10-20-2005, 21:46:47
If you did the marble gmae you should get the marble

Once you Put the marble on the micro scope, you'll see a code. Write it down

Now turn your paper in a 180 (upside down) (the paper you wrote the code on)

Now find The Safe

once you find it enter your code

You might have something like this :\/ |_ |_ \/
and like kitty said ,the numbers are like this

The numbers just make things easier
so anyways heres me example code: \/ |_ |_ \/

The buttons you click on is alway the corner of the angle

so lets look for \/
the numbers that make up the V is 1,3,5 and 8
but the corner of the \/ is 8 , so click on the button that resembles eight

|_ this on is a right angle

so it would be 7

and so on and so on

Unregistered
10-21-2005, 14:02:18
Please help me! I got letters and numbers and i saw tv film with numbers.
How to slove colour wheel???

Unregistered
10-21-2005, 14:10:10
YEs, i did it!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-21-2005, 14:23:58
I hear music, all three melodies, but how to end game?

Unregistered
10-21-2005, 14:31:00
You should right that after music the door will be opened

Ethne
10-21-2005, 23:07:40
Ok, the walkthrough says you put a disk into the cubicle pc next to the tv- but what disk??!

Got it :) clever little bug

Unregistered
10-21-2005, 23:39:44
can anybody tell me exactily WHERE IS THE SCREW DRIVER?????????

i really need it!!!plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Unregistered
10-21-2005, 23:41:55
ohh...come on...i need to know where it is!!!!

*sorry my bad englihs =S*

Unregistered
10-22-2005, 00:18:48

an anybody tell me exactily WHERE IS THE SCREW DRIVER?????????

Unregistered
10-23-2005, 01:51:58
The screwdriver is under the TV, among those odd box-like parts.

Unregistered
10-23-2005, 15:10:29
how do you use the spatula/brown bottle in the a/c scene?!?!? ppl said to click the bottom right hand but nothing's happening!!! im left with only that thing but nothing's happening.. i only have the sets of numbers from the tv and the scene with the "CG" picture thingyamjigers.. HELP

I'm stuck in the same place. I don't know if they mean to the bottom right of the a/c (window?) in the bedroom scene or in the t.v. room scene but I've tried both over and over.

Can anyone help? Thank you.

Great walk-thru. Could never in the world have gotten this far. Thanks.

Unregistered
10-23-2005, 15:42:58
I'm stuck in the same place. I don't know if they mean to the bottom right of the a/c (window?) in the bedroom scene or in the t.v. room scene but I've tried both over and over.

Can anyone help? Thank you.

Great walk-thru. Could never in the world have gotten this far. Thanks.

Nevermind. I didn't realize they meant under the "vent".

Unregistered
10-23-2005, 16:38:48
I shud have lukd on here b4, ur amazing Kitty 3 putin dat up!! DA SCREWDRIVER I UNDER THE TV, U CAN JUST C DA END, IT KINDA LOOKS LIKE A THERMOMETER!! i spent 5hours playing this game, it chalenged my brain alot!! Wuv 2 u all!!

Unregistered
10-23-2005, 20:11:51
ohh..i can't find the letters on the wall....is it really necessary?? SOS ^^

Unregistered
10-23-2005, 21:23:22
the end is just like this?? 2 hands????? LOL

ok ok...that was a hard game...i like it ;)

Unregistered
10-24-2005, 01:13:22
Hi, i see the wire cable, but every time i try to pick it up, it always takes me back to the computer desk. If I click on the wire cable, I always seem to click to red arrows used to get back to the previous scene.. Any suggestion?

Unregistered
10-24-2005, 12:14:02
How can I get the Key E? I click on the center of the fan but nothing happens. I followed the instructions of the walkthrough from the first step but the fan does not move at all. Pls help!!

suzie
10-24-2005, 18:59:55
help ime stuk at the bit wer u have to find the cable in the top drawer for the vcr ther is no dam cable HELP !!!!!

annasim
10-24-2005, 22:12:11
whenever i click on the wire i just go back to front of computer
i never expected that i need to listen to a music figure out the notes and play it on the piano that was pretty hard
but it was challenging and in the end satisfying
i was stubburn i didn't want the forums help but in the end i had no choice so thanks forum

nir
10-24-2005, 22:24:15
can anyone explain me how to get the cord near the safe?
everytime i try, the red arrows appear and i can't click on the black cord!!!

Victoryya13
10-25-2005, 00:00:27
http://www.gamershood.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19&stc=1 what do i do? the middle button on the safe is unpushable!!!!!

Unregistered
10-25-2005, 02:47:44
By the looks of it you're only supposed to push the top middle button 3 times, or are you pressing the button that is directly in the middle of all the buttons because that one doesn't work. Think of those L's as arrows pointing you in the right dirrection. :)

I loved the marble puzzle btw. I wish I could find an online game like that :)

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 15:35:07
can anyone explain me how to get the cord near the safe?
everytime i try, the red arrows appear and i can't click on the black cord!!!

You can't get it from that view, come out and look at the desk corner where the drawers are, it's just sticking out very slightly

Unregistered
10-27-2005, 15:42:23
please help me I didn`t understand marble game. what should I do? I put the marble on the microscope how do I turn 180 degree? can you tell me how
please... I need help because this game made me crazyyyy.

Unregistered
10-27-2005, 16:15:25
please help me I didn`t understand marble game. what should I do? I put the marble on the microscope how do I turn 180 degree? can you tell me how
please... I need help because this game made me crazyyyy.

[From Kitty on page 2]
First, finish the marble game.

Assuming:
● ● ○
ball A, ball B, Empty space

first, you click on ball A, then you click on ball B, ball B will disappear and ball A will be moved to the empty space.

which ended up:
○ ○ ●
Empty space, Empty space, ball A

You have to do the same thing again again, until only one marble left and all other marbles gone.

[From MountainDewMan on page 15]

If you did the marble gmae you should get the marble

Once you Put the marble on the micro scope, you'll see a code. Write it down

Now turn your paper in a 180 (upside down) (the paper you wrote the code on)

Now find The Safe

once you find it enter your code

You might have something like this :\/ |_ |_ \/
and like kitty said ,the numbers are like this

The numbers just make things easier
so anyways heres me example code: \/ |_ |_ \/

The buttons you click on is alway the corner of the angle

so lets look for \/
the numbers that make up the V is 1,3,5 and 8
but the corner of the \/ is 8 , so click on the button that resembles eight

|_ this on is a right angle

so it would be 7

and so on and so on

G_E_K_K_O
10-28-2005, 13:05:11
Hi everyone. is this a good game coz i've heard it is.

Unregistered
10-28-2005, 16:01:10
come to a problem with the colour wheel i cant seem to get the middle part to fill up with coulours. i can only get red and every time i click the middle the red colour fills the top part. how do i get the rest of the colours to appear

please help

Unregistered
10-28-2005, 16:40:00
come to a problem with the colour wheel i cant seem to get the middle part to fill up with coulours. i can only get red and every time i click the middle the red colour fills the top part. how do i get the rest of the colours to appear

please help

you don't want the middle part to fill up with colour. Whenever you click the middle colour, one out of the six colour section will be filled with colour.

Once those six sections has been filled with colour~ you can click the sections each by each to put the colour back to the middle in order to rearrange the order of the colours.

you need those sections to be filled with the right colour in order to solve the problem.

Unregistered
10-30-2005, 21:29:29
can some one help me i cant get the picture frame for some resn what part of the t.v do u clik

gabz
10-31-2005, 11:18:22
hi i am stuck i have the little bal under the mircoscope but i dont know wat do now please could someone help me

Unregistered
11-01-2005, 15:38:14
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ok this safe code thingy i got L7L<L when i turned it round so that would be
GCGDG right? if not please help me after i put that in what should i do coz it wont open

Unregistered
11-01-2005, 15:56:58
sorry its _
| < _| L 7 so is that 14973?

novabrack
11-01-2005, 16:15:31
Im stuck, whats the code for this coz im entering 14973 is this right if so after you put that number in what do you do?

Unregistered
11-02-2005, 15:14:15
Im stuck, whats the code for this coz im entering 14973 is this right if so after you put that number in what do you do?

Go to the safe with green buttons and you will find the green button in the following alignment:

ABC
DEF
GHI

press the buttons according to the order of: ADIGC

novabrack
11-02-2005, 15:34:50
damn bloody money box.... ok it gave me a new code turned upside downis L ^ < _| ^ _| which means the code is 181483 (AHADHC) i went to the safe pressed that code the green buttons turn yellow then back to green i entered it correctly and nothign happened is this a fault?

Mikey
11-05-2005, 00:17:56

The door scene:

The computer scene:

The TV scene:

The bed scene:

usage of the keys:

others:

ABC
DEF
GHI

● B
○ A#
● A
○ G#
● G
○ F#
● F
● E
○ D#
● D
○ C#
● C

Appendix A (puzzle)

Appendix B (safe)

Appendix C (music)
Thank you so much. I couldn't have done it without you. Your English is fine.
Mikey

MountainDewMan
11-05-2005, 18:40:32
damn bloody money box.... ok it gave me a new code turned upside downis L ^ < _| ^ _| which means the code is 181483 (AHADHC) i went to the safe pressed that code the green buttons turn yellow then back to green i entered it correctly and nothign happened is this a fault?

Where the points meet it is the code

so it will be GBDIBI

Unregistered
11-08-2005, 10:04:54
I've come to the conclusion that I'm incredibly stupid as I just can't figure out that colour game... i'll post what I have incase anyone can help.. driving me insane!

numbers on the wall:

8 16
12 3

Numbers from the TV

9 5 13 0
1 12 7 15
17 10 19 16
2 14 6 3
11 18 4 8

Letters from the wall

N Q K M
O B H S
R T Z P
C I X Y
J D F S

I really don't understand how you get them in order? How you know what order they go in by the numbers? gah!

any help appreciated!

"letters on the wall"
i see only this word

"The Truth"

Unregistered
11-09-2005, 21:42:09
Go to this link and it will show you what symbols are on which buttons
http://tinypic.com/mohm0

Unregistered
11-10-2005, 19:19:27
I am stuck

help. just ask
11-15-2005, 18:15:05

you need to click on it with the cutters so tht it cuts the wire

Mollie
11-15-2005, 22:16:32
u no da safe thingy behind da computer...does dat turn on da power???

i CANNOT get the cord 2 attach, the lil red arrow thing (to change the room view) pops up everytime i try to click on da cable...did dis happen 2 any1 else? if so...how do u get around it so u can make da damn computer work!?!?!??!

Unregistered
11-16-2005, 20:42:49
I did everything self until the music thing. Thank you very much for the picture on the piano.

Unregistered
11-17-2005, 00:52:31
ok so basically, i cant do the marble game :-/ like i just dont make it work rith. does someone have a graph or something that can help me do it. i know how to move the actual marbles btw

Joe
11-19-2005, 09:33:15
The walkthrough worked great for me...up until the part about key F. I closed the drawer, but no key showed up on the cardboard box. Anybody know how to fix this?

Unregistered
11-19-2005, 22:47:21
That was a really helpful walkthrough, thanks alot

Unregistered
11-19-2005, 23:24:07
At least three times it's been asked. How can you get Key C? I've moved it four times, many times over, nothing falls out. Any help please?

PLEASE!!!

Unregistered
11-19-2005, 23:26:59
At least three times it's been asked. How can you get Key C? I've moved it four times, many times over, nothing falls out. Any help please?

PLEASE!!!

I posted the above. I just figured it out, for anyone else having trouble.

With the pillow in the down position (on the bed), you have to position the mouse just at the tippy-top of the pillow, so that you can continously click on it in the up position, without moving the cursor. That will make it fall.

Unregistered
11-20-2005, 10:04:20
how can i get the numbers to appear in the tv?

Unregistered
11-20-2005, 10:15:25
Man i have noo idea.
Although when you make some progress , keep me posted.

Unregistered
11-20-2005, 23:23:28
Cool game!!!
extremly hard. Thanks for all the help katty!!!!!!!!!

Avi Levi
Jerusalem, Israel.

Johnny Walker
11-21-2005, 12:25:27
Hi Kitty

Thks fot the walk-through. I don't think I can make it without your guide. Enjoyed a good hour in it.

Unregistered
11-21-2005, 19:55:41
the board is a puzzle , you must find the piece of paper with the key , and set it down on the desk with the fan on it, than use the blue pencil to scribble on it. next use that code for the computer code. than attach that piece of paper to the board where you switch the quality. now comes the hard part. u have to put the puzzle together . . . good luck.

bitter_sweet
11-22-2005, 00:03:36
it wont let me get the cord it keeps clicking bak

Unregistered
11-22-2005, 00:40:07
Someone please take me through a walkthrough through the whole game

Unregistered
11-22-2005, 05:35:24
ok so i have gotten to where i have the numbers on the wall and the tape that shows me numbers but i dont have a set of letters. i also dont have any brown bottle to pour on the wall or whatever you do with it. Why is this? where do i get the set of letters from?? Please help

eastwood
11-22-2005, 16:41:15
hi there,

the walk through is great!

but: the "brown bottle" in the vent system is NO BOTTLE at all!
it is a spatula.

Then: Here's my problem:

I figured out most of all the game puzzles but I am stuck with the
colour wheel because the PINK COLOUR is gone!
First there were all the six colours then the one colour just
disappeared and the sixth wheel axe is empty...
So I cannot solve the wheel anymore and I guess this is a bug!
And I really don't want to start this whole game anymore. :(((((

anyone with the same problem here?

Unregistered
11-24-2005, 03:07:33
Many thanks to the person who posted how to get the spring from the pillow as I couldn't work it out!

Unregistered
11-24-2005, 18:03:08
Without you I would never have got through that although I found the marbles harder than the other puzzle.
I dont understand the games logic at all!!

Unregistered
11-25-2005, 15:25:20
Good job~ It's a helpful thread! Keep up the good work (o^_^o)

lara
11-26-2005, 21:33:13
where is the ring? i finished the music box but cant find it?

Unregistered
11-27-2005, 14:43:22
I need help because I have done just like I was told, by puting the folded paper on the desk and using the pencil on it, but it just comes up with a huge scribble, i cant read a code anywhere! help please!

sugar
11-27-2005, 15:11:04
good game .. tanks for the fantastic walktrough !!!

forgot to say, nice ending !!

Unregistered
11-27-2005, 15:35:00
anyone who wants to try to work it out- here it is-

http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd2/14761/blob.bmp

What is this code?

Unregistered
11-27-2005, 19:34:23
so how do you get the key to come out of the pillow? someone said something about moving it 4 times but when i do that i doesnt do anything... can someone help?

sexi_lil_sammi
11-27-2005, 19:43:19
so how do you get the key to come out of the pillow? someone said something about moving it 4 times but when i do that i doesnt do anything... can someone help?

just click on it and it will go up and then click again and it will go down....etc until the key falls out

Unregistered
11-28-2005, 05:06:53
I can't figure out the color wheel thing... If someone can tell me what to do, it would be very helpful... Here is the info I have
16 6 12 18
5 4 11 2
3 7 14 15
13 19 8 9
17 1 0 10

X D G P
K H S I
J F Y Q
R B C O
M Z T N

13 9
19 14

Unregistered
11-28-2005, 15:03:13
I can't figure out the color wheel thing... If someone can tell me what to do, it would be very helpful... Here is the info I have
16 6 12 18
5 4 11 2
3 7 14 15
13 19 8 9
17 1 0 10

X D G P
K H S I
J F Y Q
R B C O
M Z T N

13 9
19 14

13    9
19    14

12 = G = Green
9 = O = Orange
14 = Y = Yellow
18 = P = Pink
19 = B = Blue
13 = R =Red

Just fill those colour into the colour wheel that hide behind the mirror according to the position of the circling numbers

Unregistered
11-28-2005, 22:55:23
by the way thanx 4 the walkthrough but u didn't have to ranslate the gamee into english cause if u go into gamershood.com lots of ecape the room games r in english includin that 1. Thax anyway.

Unregistered
11-30-2005, 05:43:23
I still need help with the colour wheel.

I've figured out which letters represent each number, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to apply this to the colour wheel. Do I start with the top number in the circle on the wall and work myself around in a clockwise direction? Or do I start with the top number in the circle and work left to right, going down? I've tried both ways and it didn't work. I've double checked that I have the correct letters for each number, but to no avail.

For example, the numbers on the wall are as follows:

12 15
7 9

and the corresponding letters are: 11-R, 15-G, 9-P, 16-O, 7-Y, 12-B

So I tried to unlock the colour wheel by using this order: R, G, P, O, Y, B, but it didn't work.

I also tried this order... R, B, G, Y, P, O, but it still didn't work.

Am I doing something wrong?

claudia
11-30-2005, 08:33:14
Thanks so much. You made my day!

Unregistered
11-30-2005, 11:19:41
alright...i have no idea how to open the safe my code is ^^L(then upside down)L ^< i just dont get how everyone gets letters out of them i went so far without help did the puzzles now im stuck i have been at this for 2 hours i don't want to quit now

Unregistered
11-30-2005, 11:40:20
how can i get the numbers to appear in the tv?
Have the same problem!!

Unregistered
11-30-2005, 12:25:33
Have the same problem!!
Open the first drawer , go back to where the safe is, and now you can see some cords sticking out of the backside of the drawer, take them and attach them to the vcr/tv, and then voila!!! struggled with it myself for many hours..

Unregistered
12-02-2005, 20:36:03
I am stuck on the stupid marble game and for whatever reason I just can't figure it out I have tried like 100 times but still am left with two!! Please Please Please someone give me a walk through of the marble game!!

Unregistered
12-03-2005, 18:02:12
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is well hard can any1 help please!!!!

Unregistered
12-03-2005, 21:54:29
Pleeezzz can someone help me with the paper above the tv ??? it's freaking hard and it's drivin me craaaazyy

Unregistered
12-05-2005, 13:26:52
Did some one find out the funny picture on the wall
the one which u try the purple thing????
Please help

I did it two months ago~~~~~~for about 3 hours~~~~~~~
Since I'm Chinese and can understand some Japanese~~but still it's very hard coz some parts of it needs much time and many efforts.

Unregistered
12-06-2005, 10:10:23
I haven't even started yet, but I love the loading screen!

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 23:11:06
i am stuck after finishing the music game, can anyone help me? wher eto find the ring?

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 23:14:41
i am stuck after finishing the music game, can anyone help me? wher eto find the ring?

just click on the door and you will see the ending.

Dosra
12-09-2005, 03:01:43
man my things loadin im scared coz ppl r sayin it took them like 4 hours arghhhh

Unregistered
12-09-2005, 03:17:38
..yes, yes, yes. I know. Sooo many people telling how to do this and all different sorts. I just wanted to know what my code would be if it is:
< L v v _i (<--backwards 'L')
Oh, and..do you have to click anything after you've pressed the buttons necessary? Plus, my middle button is "non-pushable"...help?

Merik
12-14-2005, 01:35:06
I am stuck
Yes, i'm stuck there too, the sliding game was easy(got good at it from playing LOZ: Wind Waker) but I'm horrible at Go Solitare (or Reversi Solitare here in America, btw, I'm talking about the marble mini-game in case you may have trouble following this post.) can someone just post a guide telling us what moves to make so we can get past this major headache!

12-14-2005, 15:14:10

The door scene:

The computer scene:

The TV scene:

The bed scene:

usage of the keys:

others:

ABC
DEF
GHI

● B
○ A#
● A
○ G#
● G
○ F#
● F
● E
○ D#
● D
○ C#
● C

Appendix A (puzzle)

Appendix B (safe)

Appendix C (music)

Umm.. what is it with those songs=S in the color wheel.. well I have gotten that over but the song thing.. what??

sexi_lil_sammi
12-22-2005, 21:17:26
omg that picture puzzle thing's hard lol

Unregistered
12-23-2005, 06:03:08
Holy crap! I would've been lost at the music no matter how long it took to figure out the rest. Thanks Kitty! I couldn't have done it without you!

Unregistered
12-28-2005, 23:07:59
Boy oh boy, that was a toughie, and I don't mind admitting I couldn't have done it without the walkthrough. (or my husband who did the ladybird puzzle!!!!) excellent game. Your walkthrough is a legend, many thanks.

Unregistered
12-29-2005, 22:03:48
I want to know what my code in the marble safe.
My looks like this: _| > _| v v L ( the last is reverse).
So what is my code? :(

Unregistered
01-01-2006, 21:44:27
how do u do da puzzle on the wall with the coloured lines?? its drivin me mad :( :(

Unregistered
01-02-2006, 09:56:54
where i find key a?

Unregistered
01-05-2006, 05:27:08
i see stuff and the wall ( the letters)
and above the bed (the circle of numbers)
but yet have i seen anything on the TV the Tape is in the VCR but the TV dont come on....have i done something wrong....?? HELP!

Unregistered
01-10-2006, 20:23:02
For Kitty! Thank you! taht was a great help...

Unregistered
01-10-2006, 22:29:23

The door scene:

The computer scene:

The TV scene:

The bed scene:

usage of the keys:

others:

ABC
DEF
GHI

● B
○ A#
● A
○ G#
● G
○ F#
● F
● E
○ D#
● D
○ C#
● C

Appendix A (puzzle)

Appendix B (safe)

Appendix C (music)
can you just tell me the answer to the marble game?????????? Please

Unregistered
01-13-2006, 22:53:16
Hey kitty,
your walkthrough was AWESOME! I never read such a precise and detailed one.
It helped me a lot through this difficult game.
Thanks a lot, you are my hero!

By the way... r u a teacher? u should be, cause you're explaining the things just right!

Smile.
Raph from Switzerland

Kitty
01-14-2006, 17:01:16
Appendix A (puzzle)

Appendix B (safe)

Appendix C (music)

Dear all,

For those who find the walkthrough is useful, it will be great if you can help uploading the images of the appendix above to another webspace and leave a new post here. My webspace will expire within weeks and those images of the appendix will be gone. So I hope that someone could help out in order to keep those images posted for easy reference.

Thanks.

Regards,
Kitty

Unregistered
01-25-2006, 01:27:41
How do you get the wire cable? I know where it is but if I try to click it, I'm go back to previous scene?

Skripin

Unregistered
01-29-2006, 00:07:52
All this is great but please someone help me with the marble game its driving me crazy. I understand what to do but just can't get one marble left. A marble by marble account could really help me right now - someone take pity on my please.

Unregistered
02-02-2006, 15:08:43
I Can"t get the wire!! It's behind the drawers but I cant grap it!! Help me!

puss in boots
02-02-2006, 17:14:54
you are just fab !!!!!
great translation and i could not have done this without your walkthrough or my little sis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tabs
02-09-2006, 17:36:46
Dear all,

For those who find the walkthrough is useful, it will be great if you can help uploading the images of the appendix above to another webspace and leave a new post here. My webspace will expire within weeks and those images of the appendix will be gone. So I hope that someone could help out in order to keep those images posted for easy reference.

Thanks.

Regards,
Kitty
Why don't you open a photobucket account? They are free and you can host pictures online easily. www.photobucket.com

If you can't be bothered to open an account I don't mind putting them in my photobucket account if you could send me the pictures?

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 18:33:23
which is the (ab) in the music scene? I am soo lost,
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Unregistered
02-12-2006, 14:56:08
Ab = G#

Kitty
02-12-2006, 15:31:14
Why don't you open a photobucket account? They are free and you can host pictures online easily. www.photobucket.com

If you can't be bothered to open an account I don't mind putting them in my photobucket account if you could send me the pictures?

Thanks. I am too lazy to do so. ^^b
If you don't mind, pls leave your email address here and I will send you the image.

Tabs
02-12-2006, 16:08:21
Thanks. I am too lazy to do so. ^^b
If you don't mind, pls leave your email address here and I will send you the image.
littleworldofdaisy@hotmail.com

Unregistered
02-13-2006, 03:27:07
i cant figure out the safe...my marble said L V V l-backward seven 7 >..could somone plz help me!

Kitty
02-13-2006, 16:51:25
littleworldofdaisy@hotmail.com

Thanks Tab.
Please check the email.

Unregistered
02-13-2006, 16:55:30
i cant figure out the safe...my marble said L V V l-backward seven 7 >..could somone plz help me!

L V V F 7 > turned 180 degree is < L J ^ ^ 7

Go to the Safe and click the green button according to the below:

Position of the button
ABC
DEF
GHI

So you click: DGIBBC

Tabs
02-13-2006, 17:00:17
Thanks Tab.
Please check the email.
Ok here are Kitty's piccys hosted on my account

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Tabbytha/a.jpg
Marble game

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Tabbytha/b.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Tabbytha/c.jpg

Enjoy!

Unregistered
02-13-2006, 22:18:45
since I don't know what is "-i (the L backwards)", I will guess it is "_|"

turned 180 degree will be F > 7 < 7 7, so I supposed it will be a f c d c c
i have ^L>^<L

Unregistered
02-13-2006, 22:23:19
i HAVE < _l ^ < L _l; AND HAVE NOT TURN 180 DEGREE YET

Allycat
02-13-2006, 23:38:09
is anyone there? cuz i feel lonely. well, if you are, i need some help. I have a pen and paper, thats it!

bigtfromsweden
02-15-2006, 02:20:56
Well done!

Even being not a first escapee ... it was still a blast.
The music key in the end was still a challenge. For all those who have problems I think that AB was the forth from the top, just try them from top to bottom, rest of key are right.

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST. IT MADE MY DAY.
big t