Arcane Season 2: The Stone Circle: Episode 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcane Season 2: The Stone Circle: Episode 7

Description: A point and click adventure by Warner Bros. Solve the mysteries of Arcane Season 2: The stone circle: Episode 7.

Click Here To Play!!

WALKTHROUGH

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stone Circle 7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	1696228
    Last edited by Eternal Becky; 06-03-2008, 13:56:55.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

i'm stuck on the fountain thingy
    help any1????
    plz???

Comment

nver mind... i figured it out...

Comment

now i'm stuck on the chasm thingy... how do u get across?????????

Comment

I'm stuck on the fountain too.
          Has anyone any idea what to do?

Comment

Cant help, Iv'e never played it.
            Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Comment

Arcane 7

to get across the chasm, you take the cross from the alcove beside where the two men are standing . . . then you go back up the stairs and fit the cross to each cross symbol on the pillars (you need to know the order of the symbols from the statue in order to do this) . . .

Comment

ARGH!! I've found the relic but I can get to it!!! I'm stuck!!!lmao
                S.O.S.!

Comment

What are we supposed to do with the fountain. Cant figure it out. I have put the statue on it and now it rotates but whats next.
                  Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                  tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing games"
                  sigpic

Comment

put on your night vision goggles and look at the smashed glass window of the bird........the order for the fountain is there........line it up then push down on the statue.

I've got as far as getting the crossbow, scroll, arrows but now i'm totally stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      put on your night vision goggles and look at the smashed glass window of the bird........the order for the fountain is there........line it up then push down on the statue.

I've got as far as getting the crossbow, scroll, arrows but now i'm totally stuck.
                      After you have done the fountain thing some stairs are supposed appear. Go down and pick up the wand thing, go back up and go around to the crosses and play around with the wand. Then go down the stairs and you'll see a statue with symboles. Remember them and go around to the crosses and perform the whole thing. Platforms should be forming. To activate this, push in the middle of the cross.

Comment

Complete walkthrough

Here we go:

1. Click on the trunk of the car, and get the rope.
                        2. Click on the stained glass window. While looking at the window, click on your goggles and see the 2 symbols. Come back to courtyard.
                        3. Click on the falcon statue, when you are looking at it closer, click it again.
                        4. Click on the fountain. Place the falcon in the middle of the fountain. Click on the fountain bowls to rotate the symbols so they match what you saw in #2. Stairs will open up. Go down the stairs to the "pit room".
                        5. Click on the alcove just to the right of the professor. Get the gold cross. Go back up stairs.
                        6. Head to the bottom of the screen (arrow is in lower right-hand corner). Come to courtyard with statue.
                        7. Click on statue. Note the order of the symbols at the bottom.
                        8. Go back to courtyard with fountain. Notice there are 3 pillars with cross symbols on each one. Drag the gold cross in your inventory to each cross, and manipulate the cross so that it points to the symbols. One symbol per pillar. When you have done 3 symbols, go back to the courtyard with the statue (where you got the symbols in the first place). There are 2 more pillars with crosses on them there. When you are done, head back downstairs.
                        9. Walk across the columns to the crypt.
                        10. Click on the coffin to the right. Get the crossbow and the scroll.
                        11. Click on the hole in the coffin to the left, get the 2nd scroll.
                        13. Click on the coffin in the middle (has a king on the top). After you fail to move it, click on it again, and click on the eyes of the king. Go back to the "pit room ".
                        14. Put on your goggles. Take them off and click to cross the pit again. You should only go half way across.
                        15. Click on the arrows. You should be looking at a close-up of them. Drag (or click, I forget) the rope to the arrows, to tie the rope to the arrows.
                        16. Click on the crossbow. Prescott should now be carrying the crossbow. Drag the arrows/w rope to Prescott. Do this TWICE, and you will have a rope going from wall to wall across the pit.
                        17. Click on the Medallion of Yeh/drag it to Prescott. The professor should hand it to him, and he should be wearing it.
                        18. Click on the rope, get the relics.

Who thought to look in the trunk? lol

Comment

can someone help me with the stars mechanism in season five?

Comment

Can someone help me with starting this game? it leads me always back to gamershood
                            I'll go -although I don't know the way....

Leben...

Comment

Anyone wants help with any of the episodes of season 1 and season 2 im me.
                              Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                              tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                              we grow old because we stop playing games"
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X