Mardok's Reign RPG: The Curse of Waterdeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mardok's Reign RPG: The Curse of Waterdeep

a little rpg game based on LOZ buy new armor and weapons and level up by killing groups of of warriors and collects the orbs to stop mardok

www.axis-games.com/mardoksreign.php

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Anyone playing?

Comment

ok, so i've started playing and im stuck non-stop fighting these things that throw cannon balls at me - and i cant stop fighting them or get back to the original screen - i'm pretty sure that it is messed up (this can't be right?)

edit: ive just had to start up the game again - which is a shame 'coz my character was getting really loaded!!
      Last edited by sarah100; 08-19-2007, 18:19:29.
      sarah
      The end is nigh! Be worned mere mortals - or do nothing, I don't mind . . .

Comment

ok, just started.. Attacked one of those "things" you're talking about.. looking for a shovel now for the lady with the vegetables!

Comment

its happened again, whilst i was fighting snakes - stuff this game, lol! I'm going for my tea anyway . .
          sarah
          The end is nigh! Be worned mere mortals - or do nothing, I don't mind . . .

Comment

lol there is a glitch in this game that will give u unlimited money but u have to start the game again to play
            The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

Where is the frickin' cross?

disapointing end
              Last edited by Adventure; 08-20-2007, 04:22:23. Reason: MERGED POST. USE YOUR EDIT BUTTIN INSTEAD OF CREATING MORE THEN ONE POST IN A ROW.

Comment

i'm in the first cave, fighting the little mages (??). Does it end???

nvm...a glitch... I refreshed the page and loaded the game and it worked. Annoying, but now i have lots of money and exp points!

Just bought gloves in the 2nd town and they disappeared...
                Last edited by tuki27; 08-20-2007, 03:44:31.

Comment

Amusing game...except for the glitches, like the encounter loop. And the bit where it now won't load.

I was in the last dungeon/tower when it glitched. When I try to load my saved game from other sites, I get nothing; in fact, my inventory is empty, my stats back to square one. Needless to say, I'm not restarting this game from first level! So player beware: you may put in some time on this game, only to lose all your progress.

Comment

Found the shovel XD
                    (\_/)
                    (o.o) This is Bunny. Add Bunny to your signature
                    (> <) to help him achieve world domination.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1791/icewolf21ta.jpg

Comment

what is the best way to get money fast?

Comment

fighting creatures i think..
                        I've almost got 350 gold..
                        (\_/)
                        (o.o) This is Bunny. Add Bunny to your signature
                        (> <) to help him achieve world domination.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1791/icewolf21ta.jpg

Comment

Anyone know what the little flowers that pop out of the ground when you walk near them are for?

Comment

I'm wondering about those flowers too...I think they might not do anything. Anyone know where the cross is?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X