PDA

View Full Version : Mardok's Reign RPG: The Curse of Waterdeep

funiax
08-17-2007, 06:00:40
a little rpg game based on LOZ buy new armor and weapons and level up by killing groups of of warriors and collects the orbs to stop mardok

www.axis-games.com/mardoksreign.php

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

unregistered23
08-19-2007, 16:12:37
Anyone playing?

sarah100
08-19-2007, 17:55:43
ok, so i've started playing and im stuck non-stop fighting these things that throw cannon balls at me - and i cant stop fighting them or get back to the original screen - i'm pretty sure that it is messed up (this can't be right?)

edit: ive just had to start up the game again - which is a shame 'coz my character was getting really loaded!!

Joey17
08-19-2007, 18:18:12
ok, just started.. Attacked one of those "things" you're talking about.. looking for a shovel now for the lady with the vegetables!

sarah100
08-19-2007, 18:26:22
its happened again, whilst i was fighting snakes - stuff this game, lol! I'm going for my tea anyway . .

funiax
08-19-2007, 21:49:59
lol there is a glitch in this game that will give u unlimited money but u have to start the game again to play

Funk
08-20-2007, 02:22:48
Where is the frickin' cross?

disapointing end

tuki27
08-20-2007, 03:03:21
i'm in the first cave, fighting the little mages (??). Does it end???

nvm...a glitch... I refreshed the page and loaded the game and it worked. Annoying, but now i have lots of money and exp points!

Just bought gloves in the 2nd town and they disappeared... :(

brainmist
08-20-2007, 06:52:35
Amusing game...except for the glitches, like the encounter loop. And the bit where it now won't load.

I was in the last dungeon/tower when it glitched. When I try to load my saved game from other sites, I get nothing; in fact, my inventory is empty, my stats back to square one. Needless to say, I'm not restarting this game from first level! So player beware: you may put in some time on this game, only to lose all your progress.

ice_wolf
08-20-2007, 13:38:58
Found the shovel XD

kamiidude
08-20-2007, 13:46:15
what is the best way to get money fast?

ice_wolf
08-20-2007, 13:48:36
fighting creatures i think..
I've almost got 350 gold..

drgnrbrn316
08-20-2007, 15:47:02
Anyone know what the little flowers that pop out of the ground when you walk near them are for?

Toodles
08-20-2007, 20:17:51
I'm wondering about those flowers too...I think they might not do anything. Anyone know where the cross is?

RighteousDiego
08-20-2007, 22:54:02
In the third dungeon, from the first time you can go right, go all the way right. Step on the 'button' thing in the middle of the room, and the cross appears at the top right-hand corner.
That is, of course, presuming that the dungeons are the same every time.

Toodles
08-20-2007, 23:18:10
Thanks! Did you find that after beating the boss in the blue dungeon, you weren't allowed into the areas you hadn't beat? I'm afraid one of the objects I need was in there, and now it won't let me back in.

brainmist
08-20-2007, 23:44:42
A few hints:

Monster level goes up as you move counterclockwise.

If you get a crystal, that dungeon is closed, so get everything before you kill the boss.

Once you have a crystal, attacks using that element are vastly reduced in damage.

As your level improves, the stores seem to stock better items, so keep checking.

Blondiej1
08-21-2007, 00:57:37
Where's the axe???

RighteousDiego
08-21-2007, 05:33:45
The upper right-hand corner BEFORE the water, there is a tree that's larger than the others. Walk up to it, and the axe should fall out.
In the desert on the left side, south of the green castle, is a well. Walk up to the well, and the shovel should fall out.

I hope that helps guys'n gals.

Toodles
08-21-2007, 23:28:41
Where is the necklace? And what is up with the dungeon to the right (there are two doors: one to the purple boss and another one--what is the other one?)?

drgnrbrn316
08-22-2007, 17:27:28
The necklace is on the island in the northwest corner of the map. You have to beat the purple dungeon to gain access.

The door to the right in the room before the purple boss is just a dead end. Though it does not animate as opening, you can walk through the gate.

Hieronimus
08-23-2007, 14:55:33
Cant get the unlimited money glitch

hgv2000
08-28-2007, 02:49:26
good game

Heartofthedark
08-31-2007, 20:18:28
heres the unlimited money cheat

Walk into any store,
go into your inventory and sell everything
immediatly hit save then load
when you load walk back into the store and all your equipment will be ontop of the sell button
you can do this as many times as you want aslong as your in the store and you save and load right after

surprisingly i figured it out myself XD

Kiwisrnummy
09-08-2007, 08:35:27
Umm how do you check your equipment stats, I know it says shift click, so I tried that, holding shift while clicking the item, but it won't show it too me. Otherwise very good, haven't had any probs with glitches yet/

Alright I take back the no glitches so far yet thing. The one I'm experiencing isn't harmful just scares the shipoopie outa me. I'll be trying to turn one way to go around a obstacle, and it will automatically turn me the other way to walk around it.

hiddenevil
11-14-2007, 22:53:33
did anyone ever find the key the frozen guy what looking for?

New1000
11-24-2007, 10:53:24
finished it. too easy. why do people think its hard to win this and do everything? you need to learn. keep trying it and dont give up.

malteselab
01-03-2008, 05:01:00
ack!!! i'm trapped in an eternal magic battle!! i have those fox guys respawning every time i empty the screen!

ahh that's it. i quit!! there's no end to the magic foxes
money at 1913... nice.
w/ 56 white potions, and clearsteel + equipment, i'm stopping!

okay, for ppl who still don't get it, the money glitch is as follows:
go to any store. go to Equipment, drag all items to SELL (note, don't do this w/ the cross/shovel, etc)... close and go to Menu button, then click SAVE, and LOAD right away... u'll respawn outside the store, w/ ur best equipment hovering over the SELL button in ur equipment menu. U keep the best, and your money!

note: buy the best stuff whenever u can. u get better money for it in return... that's a sure way to rack in the coins

also, weapon/shield/armor upgrades only occur after each crystal is obtained... so, the better stuff appears via each new crystal. not when u upgrade ur experience, that only gives u points to increase stats.

gregster
04-06-2008, 10:23:56
spade leave town go staight down walk into well spade comes out advice sell the quest item b4 giving it you get 310 coins 4 selling it then a prize key go around the water until the trees go red then u will seee a roller dude walk past him into the second place with a big red tree walk into it 2 get the key
cross go into red dungen kill it go into second place go right through the open gate kill it go through the now open gate and step no lump cross apeeres

cazzmayo
04-20-2008, 06:36:31
i'm done! woot! now i'm going to sleep....:bigparty:

pimpmagic
05-17-2008, 15:07:28
Are you sure you guys are playing "The Curse of Waterdeep Mardok's Reign", because the game I'm playing doesn't have anything you're talking about. There's no save game or inventory, please direct me to the right game because when i clicked on the axis games URL it seems I went to a new world. However, in the game I'm playing there is a riddle you have to answer after crossing the pond if you know the answer help me out. Maybe I'm not playing the game right, if so someone please help me out.

Jeral
05-17-2008, 16:48:19
Are you sure you guys are playing "The Curse of Waterdeep Mardok's Reign", because the game I'm playing doesn't have anything you're talking about. There's no save game or inventory, please direct me to the right game because when i clicked on the axis games URL it seems I went to a new world. However, in the game I'm playing there is a riddle you have to answer after crossing the pond if you know the answer help me out. Maybe I'm not playing the game right, if so someone please help me out.

I don't think it's the same game...I don't see any inventory either lol.

pimpmagic
05-18-2008, 02:20:22
Yes, I believe that I have found the game you all are playing "The Curse of Waterdeep Fellowship of Kings" which is also presented by axis games. If you ever play "The Curse of Waterdeep Mardok's Reign" please help me with the riddle.