PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Season 2: The Stone Circle: Episode 8

GamersHood
05-12-2005, 06:53:06
Description: A point and click adventure by Warner Bros. Solve the mysteries of Arcane Season 2: The stone circle: Episode 8.

Click Here (http://www.moregames24.com/2007/05/arcane-season-2-stone-circle-episode-8.html) To Play!!

WALKTHROUGH (http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1629)

Unregistered
05-21-2005, 20:03:48
I have everything. I have the hook attached to the stone, but there doesn't seem to be any for me to get someone to drive the car forward so I can lift it. Any hints?

Unregistered
07-18-2005, 02:49:52
i'm stuck on the car too, but waht do u do inside of stonehedge... all i can do is look at some rocks...

MountainDewMan
07-18-2005, 09:52:21
1. Click on the car. Gregor will mention that they need to split into teams.
2. Click on the littlest rock in front of the car. Gregor will pick it up and he will say that the ground is covered with chalk-like rocks.
3. Click on the trunk of the car. Take all the items in the trunk (all the demon parts, the shovel and the rope). Go back to the main screen.
4. Click on arrow to the right. Gregor and Prescott will go to an area with a stone slab on the ground.

Gregor and Prescott:
5. Click on the night-vision goggles. Prescott will see an energy line on the slab.
6. Drag the shovel on the slab. Prescott will dig a trench to lift up the slab.
7. Drag the rope to the slab. Prescott will attach the hook to the stone.
8. Click on the arrow by the trunk to go back to the car.
9. Click on the trunk. Drag the rope to the hitch (round-looking knob). Prescott will tie the other end of the rope to it. Go back to the main screen.
10. Click on the car?s windshield. Prescott will start the car and will start pulling the stone to the trench that Prescott dug.
11. Go right to go back to the stone. Click on the shadow of the stone. Prescott will notice that the shadow cast by the stone has a circle on it.
12. Drag the chalk-like rock to the stone slab. Draw a circle similar to the shadow. If you did this right, a circle will form and it will reveal, as Gregor put it, ?a gate to the parallel universe.?
13. Go back to the car. Click on the left arrow by the Baroness? waist.

Ophelia and the Baroness:
14. Click on the 3rd large stone from the left. Ophelia will see a vision of the demon slashing from the right to left.
15. Drag the demon hands to the slab and slash it from left to right, holding down the mouse button.
16. Click on the 2nd stone from the right. Ophelia will see the demon slashing from top to bottom.
17. Drag the demon hands to that slab and slash it from top to bottom while holding down the mouse button.
18. Go right to the next screen. You will see symbols on the stones all lit up. Each set of stones has a set of numbers on the right hand stone. The first number in the set is the one to remember since it will match the lines of a riddle in a future step.
19. Go back to the car (click left twice). Click right to go back to the erect stone slab.

Gregor and Prescott:
20. Click on the gate to go in. You will see a bunch of stones with 5 circle stones.
21. Click on the floor to read the riddle. Each line tells you which body part of the demon should be plaed in the spot numbered by the stones. Click on the circle stones and drag the demon parts accordingly. From left to right, place the:

? Demon legs on position 1 (triangle symbol)
? Demon eyes on position 2 (chicken-foot symbol)
? Demon wings on position 3 (square symbol)
? Demon heart on position 4 (Y symbol)
? Demon hands on position 5 (circle symbol)
22. Click on the night-vision goggles. You will see 2 stones that are standing out. Click on the stones to take them. Gregor will say it is weightless. Click on the goggles again to take them off.
23. Click on the arrow to the right of Prescott to go back to the surface. Go left to go back to the car.

Ophelia, Gregor, the Baroness, and Prescott:
24. Click on the left to go back to the stone circle. Click to the right to go to the next set of stones.
25. Click on the half-circle stone lying on the ground on the right. Drag your other part of the half-circle to it. It will disappear.
26. Click on the half-square stone lying on the ground at the center. Drag your other part of the half-square to it. It will disappear as well and this will form the demon from below and surface above.
27. Click on the demon. Ophelia will ask if he is alive, and Gregor says that he is, but it won?t be awakened unless certain words are said and the Talisman of Yhe is used. Huh? The Baroness is a traitor and wakens the demon. She melts and her blood is consumed by the demon.
28. Click on the Talisman of Yhe. The talisman now becomes a whip.

? Hit the left hand of the demon, by clicking on it. The whip will hit the demon and wrap around its hand.
? Hit the right hand of the demon. The whip will hit the demon and wrap around its other hand.
? Hit the head of the demon. If you have done this correctly, there are 3 whips emanating from the Talisman of Yhe.

Unregistered
07-20-2005, 03:27:56
dude, the spoiler is REALLY helpful an' all... but i've followed it about a billion times and i NEVER see that half circle/square thingy your talking about

MountainDewMan
07-21-2005, 08:18:38
okay first did you slash the stones right with the claws?

the stones won't glow unless you did that right

once that is done go to your right and you will see them

you should see them on the ground to but the problem is that both of the two are missing helf of it and you need to find the 2 missing peices

match the helf circle with the half circle and the half square with the half square

Unregistered
08-30-2005, 23:33:54
Got to where the demon is supposed to appear but he does not. Did notice though that if I click the goggles a star appears. Please help!

shlomke
09-28-2005, 18:44:44
can enyone help me with episode one of season two?

Eternal Becky
09-28-2005, 20:12:17
Shalomke if you want the walkthrough for episode one of season two let me know.

Unregistered
09-29-2005, 00:58:56
can any one tell me what stones matches the half sircule and squre? im stuck...

rosiemay05
09-29-2005, 17:39:56
can any one tell me what stones matches the half sircule and squre? im stuck...
The stones that match them are in the hell hole on stone slab to the right of the car, when go in the passage you need to then put on your night goggles and then two stones left and right of the screen are lit up, pick them up then, go back to the stones outside with the half circle and square click on them and drag the ones you have to them, they should then disappear.

let me know if your stuck or there is a walkthrough on this thread to help ;) :)

MountainDewMan thanx for your walkthrough it helped alot. :-D

Unregistered
09-30-2005, 21:04:29
The stones that match them are in the hell hole on stone slab to the right of the car, when go in the passage you need to then put on your night goggles and then two stones left and right of the screen are lit up, pick them up then, go back to the stones outside with the half circle and square click on them and drag the ones you have to them, they should then disappear.

let me know if your stuck or there is a walkthrough on this thread to help ;) :)
im sory, i ment i have the 2 stons from hell (and ive seen the walkthrough), but i cant find where are the stons that match at the right of the car...

Unregistered
09-30-2005, 21:16:01
i forgat 2 say thank you 4 your help...from the last message...

Unregistered
10-07-2005, 15:41:51
please hhhhhhhhhhheeeelllllllllllllllpppppppppp me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont know why, but when i pull the stones with the half sircule&square
to the matching rocks it won't match...

satan
01-14-2006, 18:42:54
ok its not hell i live in hell but if you need help with the square and circle thing i had a bit of a prob with that to you have to make sure you did the scratching on the right rocks not the little 4 ones in front but the big ones in back once you got 2 pillars with red and orange scratch marks you will be able to see the red square and circle things where you put the 2 blocks where the stone henge thing is aight

krazy_k
01-14-2006, 18:59:49
wow i am totally in awe at this game i thought it was the best online game i have played yet i think now that i know how to beat it its time for the timed version of the game BUT HEY IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY GAMES ONLINE THAT EVEN COME CLOSE TO THIS PUT THEIR LINKS UP IN HERE PLEASE

Tidus0117
01-23-2006, 01:14:06
Anyone figured out what 2 do? PM me if u have

mmesha
01-30-2006, 21:51:33
Anyone figured out what 2 do? PM me if u have

Not sure where you are stuck. Here's a hint to start...

Click on trunk get everything out and head toward the rocks to the right.

Little_Princess
01-31-2006, 06:19:03
I've just take de things of the carand then.. Don't now wath 2 do

:what: I've just take de things of the carand then.. Don't now what 2 do

what do i havi to do with the rocks that are weightless?? please helppp

R@cE-Q_7
02-27-2006, 15:58:30
i made it

ok take everythin out of the bentley
take the rock infront of the benley
go right put on infra red glasses
use the shovel on the stone
use the rope on the stone
go back to trunk unse rope on the thing were you attach trailer etc.
click on the bentley
go back to the stone and look at the shadow
use the rock you have found on the stone and draw a circle
go to the paralel universe
use infrared glasses and get the two rocks
go back to the bently
-go one screen left and touch the second and the fourth rock remember how the deamon hit the rock now use the deamons hands with the rocks and scratch them like he did red and yellow lines will appear
tip: the deamon didn't make curves in the stones
-go back in the paralell universe put the relicts in any order in the bowls
-go the the inner stone circle
-put the two waithless rocks in their places
-go back in the paralell universe
-and put the relicts in the following order in theri bowls
from left to right
1legs 2eyes 3wings 4heart 5 hands
- go back to the inner stone circle and click in the deamon
-watch the nice sceene
- get the armulet quickly form deat baroness
-now click at the right time on the arms and on the head of the deamon to capture him

seeker
03-19-2006, 21:28:00
There won't open any parallel universe. What do I have to do? How must the circle been drawn? What do I do after I drew it??

Apollyon
03-29-2006, 18:14:14
There won't open any parallel universe. What do I have to do? How must the circle been drawn? What do I do after I drew it??
do it quick - have you ever been playing in B&W? If yes you will know what I mean

LACoonie
04-08-2006, 19:19:22
I am trying to place the weighless stone in the inner stone circle. I have clicked to zoom in on the 2 stones that have fallen and having 1/2 a symbol to match the symbols on the weightless stones. No matter where I drag them on the screen, they won't stay put!!
I am pulling my hair out! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!???
Thanks!

reddc
04-10-2006, 23:00:13
what did you mean when you said about the rope go back to trunk unse rope on the thing were you attach trailer

Eternal Becky
04-11-2006, 16:24:14
Tie the hook to the trunk.

R@ce_Q_7
04-12-2006, 12:23:11
yea just like that ^^

cookie
04-16-2006, 15:49:24
I am trying to place the weighless stone in the inner stone circle. I have clicked to zoom in on the 2 stones that have fallen and having 1/2 a symbol to match the symbols on the weightless stones. No matter where I drag them on the screen, they won't stay put!!
I am pulling my hair out! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!???
Thanks!

First put every bodypart from the deamon in the right place en then go back to the inner circle. Then you can put de weightless stones into place.

islandbeauty680
04-21-2006, 17:02:48
what the heck i keep trying to put the demons body parts in all the right places and notihng works they just keep going back to the same place over and over and over

ok i can put them down noiw but i dont think they are in the right order bc it wont let me put the other stones down

the answer is in the poem in the circle...never mind got it

AHHH LORD I GOT THE WINGS, THE HEART THE LEGS THE HANDS AND THE EYES GOING FROM LEFT TO RIGHT JUST LIKE THE POEM SAYS...MAYBE I WILL TRY RIGHT TO LEFT..THAT DOESNT WORK...THE POEM SAYS, "DOMINATE THE SKY WITH WINGS,
REIGN AT THE HEART OF THE WORLD AS FAR AS LEGS COULD CARRY YOU
ENSLAVE THE HANDS LEFT AND RIGHT AND DEPOTIC EYES OF GREAT ANCIENTS." I THOUGHT THAT WAS A CLUE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE help mah!!!

Eternal Becky
04-21-2006, 20:18:46
You will see five big circles when you go in the parallel universe. That's where you need to place the parts of the Beast.
For example the circle in which there is a Triangle symbol place the legs in that circle. Same goes for the others.
Arrow ~~~Eyes
Square ~~Wings
Y ~~~~Heart
Circle ~~~Hands

islandbeauty680
04-21-2006, 23:49:38
so i followed your instructions but it still wont let me place the weightless stones on the large circle...is there something im missing?

Eternal Becky
04-21-2006, 23:55:11
No actually you are not missing anything. As soon as you place the parts of the beast in the circles, Prescott and Gregor comes out and go back to the car. Then click on the left arrow. All four will go together in the stonecircle and then you place the half circle and the half square stone where it should be. Then a beam of light will come and the Beast will appear.

islandbeauty680
04-22-2006, 15:07:47
so they are automatically supposed to do something on their own after the parts are in the right order...because i will try something different this time

Eternal Becky
04-22-2006, 15:18:20
I have edited my post which is above. I had missed one point.
After you place the parts of the beast come out.
Go back to car. Now go left. All four shall go inside.
Go left again to the Stone Circle.
Place the 2 rocks that you got from the passage in the crack of the broken ones, to complete the Stone Circle.
The stonecircle is complete and the demon is complete too.
Click on the demon and a short sequence follows. Watch it.
Pick up the Talisman that is fallen on the ground.
You must wait for the moment when he rise one of his arms then you must click on it, if you do it right, you trap the demon, then you must wait again when he moves his other arm, when you trap his arms wait the for moment when he will move his head then click and enjoy the final.

islandbeauty680
04-22-2006, 16:30:22
yeah i cant seem to get his arms trapped
i dont know...haha i give up...thanks for all your help becky

lostandlost
05-16-2006, 16:30:35
ARGHHH
I cannot get the first stone to slash! what am i doing wrong.. i have slasged it every which way... but nothing ... grrr help!!

Eternal Becky
05-16-2006, 16:56:21
You have to drag the demon hands to the second big stone on the right and drag it horizontally on the stone. A red horizontal mark will appear on the stone.
Now drag the hands to the fourth stone and drag them vertically. A yellow vertical mark will appear on the stone.
When you click on the stone Ophelia will see a vision of the demon slashing the stones.
Hope this helps :)

lostandlost
05-16-2006, 17:11:33
I so owe you cookies! thank you so much!!

any advise on actually killing the demon?? i keep trying and dying!

Eternal Becky
05-17-2006, 14:17:37
I have edited my post which is above. I had missed one point.
After you place the parts of the beast come out.
Go back to car. Now go left. All four shall go inside.
Go left again to the Stone Circle.
Place the 2 rocks that you got from the passage in the crack of the broken ones, to complete the Stone Circle.
The stonecircle is complete and the demon is complete too.
Click on the demon and a short sequence follows. Watch it.
Pick up the Talisman that is fallen on the ground.
You must wait for the moment when he rise one of his arms then you must click on it, if you do it right, you trap the demon, then you must wait again when he moves his other arm, when you trap his arms wait the for moment when he will move his head then click and enjoy the final.

Have you tried it this way.

lostandlost
05-17-2006, 17:06:43
YEA!!!! Thank you again!!

GutterCup
05-19-2006, 19:13:28
These games were awesome... is there any more like it?

Unregistered5
05-20-2006, 17:56:52
I tried drawing the circle but it wont work. Where should i draw the circle? In the middle? And i don't know how large it needs to be. Can anyone help me?
Thanks.

Eternal Becky
05-20-2006, 20:02:56
I tried drawing the circle but it wont work. Where should i draw the circle? In the middle? And i don't know how large it needs to be. Can anyone help me?
Thanks.

I know it's a bad piece of art :D but if you think of the black part as the stone then the red outline is where you need to draw the circle.

Luska
05-22-2006, 20:51:12
This sounds really dumb but I can't find the right place to click on the car to get it to lift the stone. The rope is attached to the car and the stone but I can't get them to drive!

Felfreak
08-10-2006, 12:48:51
strange question but... no matter how good the walkthrough is, I'd still like to know how one's supposed to solve those runes...

nevermind, i just had an illumination...

theabstractpira
02-08-2007, 23:24:00
I dunno about you smart people (I get too frustrated trying to figure these things out--I have to cheat!), but I had trouble lasso-ing the demon. When he swings his arms back, click on the wrist of the demon. Then immediately click on the other wrist, then the head, and go from there.

That cardinal is damn scary!

Fireninja5
06-11-2007, 02:28:06
I know WHERE to put the parts, but can anybody tell me HOW they solved the riddle? Becky? Felfreak? Anyone?

Kama
09-16-2007, 19:11:46
I keep on clicking on demon's other hand but he just tears the fetters. Or, clicking on the right hand after having enchained the first one doesn't bring any effects. Are there any special places on his hands?I can't kill it:(

still doesn't work...

Usmstr
03-29-2008, 12:00:08
Just want to say that I really love this game! And that I've never killed that deamon. But I don't want to cheat!