Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye of the Kraken

This is an adventure game for download.
    "The Glutomax will take a week before arriving at Hyade Island. Until then, Abdullah will have to discover which of the suspicious and anachronical passengers has stolen the Eye of the Kraken. This is a very important task for if the thief makes it to the Island, it will be possible for him to awake the Great Kraken and then rule the world. And that would be bad."

Download Here (180 MB)
    (Choose an available download link)

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Pentium 350mhz, 64mb RAM, 200mb free on hard disk, Windows 95/98/2000/XP (No information about Vista), DirectX 8 and later.

[WARNING : Since the game's release, a compatibility problem has arisen on some systems with newer NVIDIA driver versions. The symptom is a crash back to Windows after a few seconds of execution. To solve this problem, go to Windows' display properties, in the "settings" tab, click on "advanced", then, in the "troubleshoot" tab, slide the hardware acceleration down.]

Walkthrough
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EyeOfTheKraken.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1695523

no mac version!!!! im sad.....=[

EDIT...wait nvm im stupid
    :box: :duel: :cloun: :huh: :applause: :alien: :haha: :cash: :pig: :chicken: :boo: :cow: :monkey: :rose: :nono: :blue: :clover: :yup: :yay: :stop: :sick: :hmh::coffee: :blonde :zzz: :fingers: :lala: :notblonde :thumby: :love: :hmm: :head: :fork: :happydancing: :smallwolf: :dogfoot: :figa: :yayfox: :welcome: :greyrobot: :batman: :doggie: :damncpu:

Comment

uh can't wait to play. only an hour of download back
      My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

Third! Takes forever to download!

Comment

Well, this is why I mention the file size in the first post, so that you can decide whether you want to take the time to download it or not

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
            WARNING : Since the game's release, a compatibility problem has arisen on some systems with newer NVIDIA driver versions. The symptom is a crash back to Windows after a few seconds of execution. To solve this problem, go to Windows' display properties, in the "settings" tab, click on "advanced", then, in the "troubleshoot" tab, slide the hardware acceleration down.
            Hi Mistery,

I have this problem. My English is not so good, that I do not know, what I make exactly to do.
            I have me translated it into German, but I could with it nothing begin. It could you to explain me please a little more understandably.

Thanks Lindi

Comment

I PM you in German with the instruction for pc's using German language what to do exactly

Comment

Thank you very much Mistery and I wish you a wonderful weekend

Comment

The same to you

Comment

Working...
                  X