PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Flash CS3 Help

LaZzieHien
08-24-2007, 05:27:47
i need help with this... whenever i download and install the program, the setup comes up and says

Installation cannot continue until the following applications are closed:

Internet Explorer

Please close the application(s) listed above and click "Try again" to continue the installation. Click cancel to exit setup.

I've got all programs closed and i click try again but it displays the same message and i've even tried restarting my computer but it still says the same thing...

Hitman
08-27-2007, 17:59:41
Have you tried pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete and see what processes you have open. If you didn't, try it and let me know how it goes. ;)

LaZzieHien
08-27-2007, 19:11:10
I did what you said and ive seen 3 or 4 iexplorer.exe's. one of them uses 64k mem usage, 11k, and 37k. ive tried ending them but they just come back. is this the result of some kind of virus?

EDIT: something else is going wrong -.- when i run setup.exe, it says that there's already running and i need to finish the first installation but there is none. i uninstalled it and installed it again and this time the popup with the 2 files transferring the paper comes up and after its finished doing what ever its doing, nothing happens

Mistery
08-27-2007, 19:23:43
You might be interested in this:
http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.3bc4b5f7
There are already some suggestions for this problem, maybe one of them will work for you. :)
And unfortunately, I don't think that we are more able to help you with that than the Adobe forums. :S

Hitman
08-27-2007, 21:49:22
I did what you said and ive seen 3 or 4 iexplorer.exe's. one of them uses 64k mem usage, 11k, and 37k. ive tried ending them but they just come back. is this the result of some kind of virus?

EDIT: something else is going wrong -.- when i run setup.exe, it says that there's already running and i need to finish the first installation but there is none. i uninstalled it and installed it again and this time the popup with the 2 files transferring the paper comes up and after its finished doing what ever its doing, nothing happens
I see the Ctrl+Alt+Delete is in the forum that Mistery posted and they have the same problem as you. Well then, I suggest you run a virus scan on your computer. It's more than possible that you have a virus or spyware on your computer.

LaZzieHien
08-28-2007, 22:55:06
ugh. i COULD try this method if only the dam setup would come up. i open up setup.exe and nothing happens

Hitman
08-29-2007, 17:46:43
You could try running a virus scan first then downloading the setup again afterwards. Sorry, this is all I can think of.

Btw. Which setup are you talking about. The virus scanner's setup or the program's setup you want to install?

LaZzieHien
09-05-2007, 20:19:36
sorry i took so long to post. umm im talking about the Adobe Flash CS3 setup. the red thing never pops up

Hitman
09-06-2007, 16:59:30
Did you run the virus scan first? If not, then try ending all the explorer.exe processes then running the Adobe setup.

ILikePizza
12-01-2007, 20:31:06
I'm am so confused I read 3 forums in flash and I want to do it to but I'm confused soom people are talking about flash 8 and some about adobe CS3 and whan I went to adobe there were updates, downloads arggggggggggggg I need help and please E-mail me your help

New1000
02-24-2008, 10:49:35
I need help on downloading Adobe Flash CS3 Pro on GetRight. GetRight saves the download when its not finished and can continue when you want to. I download it but it always say that its not found. help if anyone has GetRight?