Stranded I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stranded I

Stranded I is the first chapter of a downloadable adventure game. You strand on an island, and have to try to survive by exploring the place, building houses and vehicles etc.

Features:
    • huge islands
    • a lot of animals and plants
    • many different items
    • 7 buildable buildings/vehicles
    • 10 weapons/tools
    • day and night cycle
    • map editor
    REQUIREMENTS: PENTIUM processor, 64 MB RAM, 8 MB VIDEO CARD

Download Here (.zip file, 4.5 MB)

English Forum

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Stranded1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	1695551

I keep getting killed by the lion and no matter how much grain I eat, my hunger grows... Can't find anything to make hut or fire with either!
    Did anyone have more luck?

GHFGNP with SimplyCrazy aka Gekkie

Fly by the seat of your pants

sigpic

Comment

I still dont know how to make a hut or fire either..
      On my island i have 2 lions..i climb up trees to sleep without them eating me..
      Help?
      (\_/)
      (o.o) This is Bunny. Add Bunny to your signature
      (> <) to help him achieve world domination.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1791/icewolf21ta.jpg

Comment

You need to search the island for items you can use to make tools. Search the trees for branches, lianas, and leaves. Search rocks to find pebbles and stones. Combine a branch and a liana to make a fishing pole and a slingshot. Collect hemp and sell it to the old man to get an axe (though it says net on the screen). Combine stone and branch to make a hammer. Once you have the hammer, you can start building things if you've collected the right items.

Comment

well im on the kiwi one - i can pick berries and that's about it - it says i need to catch 15 kiwis (small New Zealand birds for anyone that doesnt know) but when i put my cursor over them, nothing happens . . .
          sarah
          The end is nigh! Be worned mere mortals - or do nothing, I don't mind . . .

Comment

I don't know whether it's vista or something else, but I keep getting a memory violation error. It's possible it just doesn't run on windows vista.

Although, if I don't exit to windows vista, it seems to work fine.

I'm trying to find a lionless island.
            Last edited by Adventure; 09-05-2007, 22:07:13. Reason: MERGED POST. PLEASE USE YOUR EDIT BUTTIN INSTEAD OF CREATING MORE THEN ONE POST IN A ROW. MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED!!

Comment

okay, well i must be on a different island to you guys, but i've learnt a lot - just collect as many items as possiblr and try combining them - see what happens! I've been able to make a spear, a slingshot, a fishing rod, and a hammer

once you have a hammer then click build on the ground and it gave me a menu of what i could make

so maybe for practice (if you dont want to be killed by a lion) select new game and then kiwi island, food and drink dont seem to matter so you can focus on building
              sarah
              The end is nigh! Be worned mere mortals - or do nothing, I don't mind . . .

Comment

Yea, on the other island I was using (dunno what island that was). I was able to make a campfire, a hut, and some torches. I can seem to now make paste (water and flour) and crushed berries, dunno what to do with them besides eat them.

Comment

I download it but it won't open.

Comment

This game gets boring fast..

Created a random map , it started showing me the campaign , but only for day 1 ... -.-

I built a hut , a fireplace , and about 10 torches...
                    I hunted the 3 lions on my random map , and then it just gets boring.. nothing happens..
                    (\_/)
                    (o.o) This is Bunny. Add Bunny to your signature
                    (> <) to help him achieve world domination.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1791/icewolf21ta.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X