Platform - The Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platform - The Game

Guide the two characters safely to the end of each level and avoid traps. You will have to make the characters work together to get to the end of most levels. Currently 17 levels, new levels are added on a weekly basis.
    Controls:
    Arrow keys: move
    Z: jump
    Space: Switch character

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Platform.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	1695556

I'm very impressed with this game... They're actually using Macromedia Director and flash to create this... I must say that if this is the direction online games take then I'm all for it! Props to the platform creators!!
    - Double G
    sofamade.com

Comment

Wow very fun! But they should have made Space jump and z switch. oh well. Edit: This game gets to hard to fast. By level 8 i can barely beat it. Just imagine how hard its going to get
      Edit: awww ran out of levels Do you know what day of the week this is supposed to be updated?
      Last edited by vmklover; 09-01-2007, 07:10:56.

Comment

i can't get it to work, all it says is click to continue.. but it won't click am i missing something

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

Can somebody walk me through the first level just to get me started. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by dazedncrazed
            i can't get it to work, all it says is click to continue.. but it won't click am i missing something
            Hmmm, for me it works. Maybe it would help if you updated your Shockwave Player (if you don't have the latest version).

Comment

i think its a really gud game, took me a while 2 figure out how 2 jump out at the end tho. cnt wait 4 the nxt part of 2 cum out

really gud game n its really easy 2 figure out how 2 play it as well
              Last edited by Mistery; 09-08-2007, 18:00:29. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD. PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Comment

you probably figured it out by now.....

Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                On level 2, what do they mean using the far right wall? can't get both characters to get to top???

any help?

Thanks

EDIT: Just managed to do it lol, typical, post something, then try again and wah lah you figure it out.
                Lord Farquaad: Tell me where are the others.
                Gingerbread Man: Eat me.
                [spits]

Comment

platform

I am on level 11, has anyone gotten past it? I can't even figure how to go about doing it. Would love some help. I also will be glad to help other get this far so we could work it out together.

Comment

i got to level 3 saw what i had to do but i just cant time it properly
                    Help my city grow!

http://grangerland.myminicity.com/
                    Join my city
                    http://grangerland.myminicity.com/ind
                    Open a factory!
                    http://grangerland.myminicity.com/tra
                    Start a taxi company
                    http://grangerland.myminicity.com/sec
                    become a policeman

Comment

Originally posted by vmklover
                      Wow very fun! But they should have made Space jump and z switch. oh well.
                      Edit: awww ran out of levels Do you know what day of the week this is supposed to be updated?
                      You can just hit the blue button in the top left corner to make space jump and z switch. and it says it gets updated every sunday.

Comment

err I can't get past 11 either! someone please help!

Comment

on level 11 you need to get guy 1 stood on the trampoline then guy 2 to run over both switches, quickly change back to guy 1 and land him safely by the 2nd switch.. now get him to safety by putting him on the small platform near the plasma on the left.. guy 2 can now climb up the right wall and land on the platform.. move guy 1 onto the same platform and hey presto your home free...

God Luck

Comment

on 11 I can get the 1st guy up to the vertical trampoline but it doesn't get him across the room. Could someone plz tell me what I am doing wrong.

yea! got past 11
                            Last edited by Mistery; 09-09-2007, 23:29:06. Reason: ULTIPLE POSTING IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD. PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Comment

I'm stuck on level 8 where the platforms are going through the plasma beam and the saw blade is running on the right side of the beam. I can get one guy across, but can't do the timing right to get the second guy across and keep the first guy from being gutted by the saw.

Comment

Working...
                              X