09-01-2007, 22:02:50
I'm deathly afraid of ouija boards... whats your view on them

jenni.p123
09-01-2007, 22:52:41
i have never played the ouija board and i dont think i ever will :P

but i dont think it is real, i think the other people move the glass :P

dazedncrazed
09-02-2007, 01:38:05
well my dad brought me up never to touch them, I've heard him mention a couple of times about when him and his friends did one, but i had just overheard him talking to his sister and friends.. when I asked him about it he won't say anything, he just goes a little pale and 'worried' looking...
thats enough to keep me away from them :S

Heartofthedark
09-02-2007, 01:53:27
It's a very very very bad thing to mess with spirits and such, dont ever use them:S Well thats what I think....

Swim Girl
09-02-2007, 03:24:03
my mom told me that she knew someone that used one and a whole lot of bad stuff happened to them...

and my neighbors have one(i wont touch it) and one day 'sam' said he was using one alone and then he left it on his floor and went and laid down for a little while and then he looked down at the board and then there were really bright lights comming in from his windows and door and they all met above the board and went down into it... it sounds fake but i believe him cuz ive known him all my life.

then another time he and his sister were in his basement watching a movie(with the lights iff) and the board was on the pool table and he looked at it and there was a glowing face on it. yea that seems fake too but i believe them

EscapeGirl
09-02-2007, 08:09:46
I'm not afraid of ouiji boards that are mass produced from Milton Bradley or something - but I don't think I'd go anywhere near one that wasn't. I can't think anything good could come from it.

But when I was younger I actually owned one I bought at Kmart (:haha:) and when I had sleepovers my friends and I would use it. But it never moved. So one time I moved it. :shy: Freaked them out, but then I came clean and told them it was me. They sprayed shaving cream all over me for that one. :P

Themolestarted
09-02-2007, 08:17:21
how do you move them without them seeying

jenni.p123
09-02-2007, 11:09:37
they just move it when their finger is on it :P

zillah0625
09-02-2007, 12:17:04
I've done this a lot w/ my friends but nothing happens:P...we just scare ourselves:)and one time when we are playing one of my friend turned on the light and we all saw a white lady standing near us and we all screamed and run but my bestfriend noticed that one of our friend is missing in the circle and my bestfriend wispered to me that it was our friend who is missing in the circle so I grab her feet and pulled her hair then she laughed and we all laughed:D:P

gh1
01-02-2008, 14:33:22
yes yes i've heard stories about things happening about them too.. it's true

i played an online one by myself befores.. and tried with someone else lol......... it says you got to ask questions allowed(ima dummy OUT LOUD or aloud).. be patient.. etc....................... i was drinking a little bit too one time(says you ain't supposed to) so then i got ticked off and swore at the spirits lol... i don't think they liked it so i apologized.... and then i forgot to say good-bye too so i said good-bye... I am very sincere to the spirits.

invincible
01-02-2008, 14:46:31
i have never seen one but i know they are scary but onetime my mom played it with her freinds. Then all of a sudden my mom and her friends started screaming because they could see blood on a tissue but they thought it was on the floor. Turns out my nan had a nose bleed and tricked them in making them think it was part of the game. But since they had to much fright they didnt play the game.

SuzyE730
01-02-2008, 17:53:21
A WHADDA board?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:o:?:?:?:?:?

jenni.p123
01-02-2008, 18:01:56
Suzy you pronounce it as "Wee gee". There's an article from Wiki here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija_boards)

SuzyE730
01-02-2008, 18:05:29
oh:$

Rannei
01-02-2008, 18:21:21
I have tried it once. Someone from my old class and I played it. We made the board our self (we just wrote the letters on a piece of paper). Then we played it in a empty room in the school. There was a big window in the door to the room where we played, and many peoples were standing outside to watch us play. We started to play, and we got a few letters (but I was sure that one of us moved the glass). Then suddenly someone screamed: They have forgot to thank the spirits!! Everybody outside the room just freaked out and ran away; we that was playing just laughed at them. When we was done we had heard that we should burn the board, so we started to walk out to the school yard, I was holding the board, and while we walked i felt that the board suddenly got very cold! :S everybody else that touched the board also felt it :S We got a little freaked out and hurried to burn it.
Nothing freaky happened after we burned it, but I haven’t tried to play since then...

humphryboop
01-02-2008, 18:22:05
My sister has one, And we met a guy named Frank
He said he was 500, then we asked him if he was lying, and he said yes!

gh1
01-02-2008, 18:42:20
that's because they lie

humphryboop
01-02-2008, 18:45:29
I knoq

SuzyE730
01-02-2008, 18:54:35
my friend once found an ouija board online game (but she didn't know the name) and she told me that it wasn't allowed for people under 15!:o

jenni.p123
01-02-2008, 19:10:23
Yeah, i think there is a game similar on GH.

humphryboop
01-03-2008, 04:42:11
Hmmmmm.............

Hitman
01-05-2008, 20:58:18
I always wanted to try a ouija board.
Once, me and some friends wanted to try it but some of them chickened out.

point click man
01-15-2008, 18:22:50
i dont wanna mess with the spirits.as long as we stay away everything will be just fine

someguy
01-15-2008, 20:59:03
I own one, and use it all the time, through my experiences, it is real. We have had to move three times because of spirits haunting our house after so many uses.
I got the living crap scared outta me a couple times. but, it is real. Don't mess with spirits.

invincible
01-15-2008, 22:32:13
spirits....... now im scared :(

i wont ever mess with spirits because who knows what will happen..... now im a bit freeked from hearing posts

humphryboop
02-28-2008, 22:03:34
Meh, I think that FRANK is a lier, Bret doesn't exist....... All a Evil plot of Frank.

someguy
08-08-2008, 00:47:38
If you do use a real one, don't burn it.
That's supposed to make an entryway to the real world, where they could haunt you.

LovelyUndeadVam
08-11-2008, 08:01:21
interesting story...
so there are these trees that are supposedly(spelling...?) haunted in my town. they are called the Wible Trees. (scary, right. YES.) there are literally IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. you have to drive for half an hour on a desolate road to get there. i HAVE experienced the paranormal there. i, along with others, am a witness to this. well, we got this OH SO BRIGHT idea to take our ouija bored there. we set it up in the middle of the road and did the protect from evil spirits thing and started to ask questions. the spirit kept spelling our roomate's name: James Hart. it said, "James Hart. James Hart. Die. Ha Ha Ha. Death." or something like that. he was so scared (though he will never admit it). after that, there were two small white, see through dogs running, but they never crossed the road and they never touched each other. there was a HUGE black dog behind us, rustling the bushes. when we asked about them, they said that the dogs are good (for the most part). when we left, the dogs chased us until the end of the trees. that was a scary experience with the ouija bored and we haven't used it since...

scary, huh? well, it's all TRUE. i was there. my eyes never lie.

Elni
08-11-2008, 20:16:58
This is a story I heard my first years in England. A frind came home and she was described something that had happened to her and her friends. I don't know if it was real. She said that when their friends suggested to play such game she refussed to participate and left the room (as it was not allowed for non players to be present)
When her friends stopped playing with the game they said that it worked and talk to someone but didn't seen him/her. Few days later missaderstandings and small fight came between those people that where present to the game. They wer fighting for almost anything and the reasons were so shilly or there was no reason at all.
One of the other girls called her mother and said what they had done. Her mother said to break the glass they used to play that game so she did. After that everyone were friends again.

I don't believe in such things but I also don't want to challenge the spirits. Especially the bad one. Did you know that bad spirits have the voice of young children? No I will stop cause I had started to freak out :|

1momomo124
08-17-2008, 20:31:15
i played the one online and i came to the part where the spirit showed some flash backs i was so scared i turened every thing off i believe in spirits i respect them

someguy
08-17-2008, 23:14:18
I went, it's true

The town of whitewater used to be a place where there were many witch hangings and burnings. There is also another part of the legend, which I don't get. It's about how our town has three cemetaries that form a perfect triangle. Weird, but, that's all I think.
but anyways, there is this tower in this park, that had most of the hangings occur there. So it's supposed to be haunted. I got a couple of my friends, we went there one night.
I lasted about half an hour.
That place is very haunted. You hear knocks on the walls, rattling, footsteps, and the occasional scream. Nearly scared me to death.
But I still want to take an Ouiji board and go there with it.

hotrodboy
01-06-2009, 00:10:53
You know, there's a reason people tell such scary stories on the internet. Ever heard of something called CHAIN MAIL? It's where every creepy story you've heard of comes from. Could a mod lock this sometime soon?

someguy
01-06-2009, 00:26:29
If your talking to me, then your sadly mistaken. It is true, drop in sometime, I'll show you.

gamergeekgirl
05-01-2009, 22:37:04
i played the one online and i came to the part where the spirit showed some flash backs i was so scared i turened every thing off i believe in spirits i respect them

i think i know what one you mean. i was on an online one before and it showed flashbacks. it scared the hell out of me and i did the same and switched it off.

But the weird thing was when i turned it back on, i tested it and first asked whats its name and it replied, but i asked "really?" and it said 10. its age. i didnt even ask that, so its fixed that. but i believe in spirits and that.

also WHERE can i buy one of these boards? i live in south wales and the best place for shopping is cardiff lol.

old biker
07-07-2009, 20:20:20
all we need is camp fire in a dark windy night now :haha:

gh1
07-07-2009, 21:18:03
ok let's do it

Carmit
07-08-2009, 02:39:14
i have never seen one befor
i sorta wana play tho xD

Hitman
07-27-2009, 20:00:42
I definitely wanna try an ouija board! Honestly, I don't think anything will happen, but I like to take risks. :P

DangerMouse
07-28-2009, 18:05:49
I'd like to 'play' with one soon, I think I'm more curious than scared of the Ouija board.

2 Tails
07-28-2009, 22:13:35
i think i know what one you mean. i was on an online one before and it showed flashbacks. it scared the hell out of me and i did the same and switched it off.
OMG!
But the weird thing was when i turned it back on, i tested it and first asked whats its name and it replied, but i asked "really?" and it said 10. its age. i didnt even ask that, so its fixed that. but i believe in spirits and that.
The ouija is confusing. :/

also WHERE can i buy one of these boards? i live in south wales and the best place for shopping is cardiff lol.

ok let's do it

i have never seen one befor
i sorta wana play tho xD

I definitely wanna try an ouija board! Honestly, I don't think anything will happen, but I like to take risks. :P

I'd like to 'play' with one soon, I think I'm more curious than scared of the Ouija board.

Don't play one,you all will get possied.