PDA

View Full Version : Five Beast Pagoda

Lindi
09-02-2007, 11:51:01
Five Beast Pagoda is another Japanese point and click type room escape game from creators of Dream Electricity - Piano game. Five Beast Pagoda is seem to be the continuation work Kaguya In this game, you have to search around to find some items with clues and do some actions in order to figure out the game. There might be a language barrier if you don't know Japanese. Good luck and have fun!

Play here: Five Beast Pagoda
( http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/piano/mac/new_sound_box/other/d_game5/index.html)

sum
09-02-2007, 13:56:00
Is somebody else playing this game? I'm totally stuck one room down stairs. :(

EDIT: Ok made it one more floor down.. but now i suppose i need to know the language to go on. Enyone else with me?

Cyber Girl
09-02-2007, 16:19:18
Ok i can pick up the sword but can't take it anywhere, what do you do with it once you've grabbed it?????

Jeral
09-02-2007, 16:20:36
Is somebody else playing this game? I'm totally stuck one room down stairs. :(

EDIT: Ok made it one more floor down.. but now i suppose i need to know the language to go on. Enyone else with me?
Smash the hammer thingy with the gear mechanism to make a control stick. Go to the wall with the many faces and find the odd ones. Go in and play the age old favourite game of UFO catcher. Give the sword to the blur statue

Edit: Now you definitely need Japanese. There is a password to find but I can't figure out what to do.

sum
09-02-2007, 16:22:10
Yeah, had that problem aswell, but as usual whe thinking to much ;) It's way less complicated. :)

EDIT: I found that out, but I'm on the blue floor, tried to fill in my time, but didn't work

Jeral
09-02-2007, 16:29:11
Yeah, had that problem aswell, but as usual whe thinking to much ;) It's way less complicated. :)

EDIT: I found that out, but I'm on the blue floor, tried to fill in my time, but didn't work
We need someone to translate the old man's words =(

Edit: I can only read the two lines on the right.

For Windows, Bottom right
For Mac, Top right

Cyber Girl
09-02-2007, 16:30:36
but how did you get the sword, when i pick it up it just stays in that same place????

Jeral
09-02-2007, 16:33:40
but how did you get the sword, when i pick it up it just stays in that same place????
When you've caught it with the claw just let it go all the way up and click the sword.

Cyber Girl
09-02-2007, 16:35:50
doh thanks jeral.

Jeral
09-02-2007, 16:38:28
No problem. Now you'll be stuck here with us I guess. =S

sum
09-02-2007, 16:43:13
I got this translated at babel facing the clock:
This in the water which does not get wet time it has stopped. The secondary person of month you taste eternal boredom, or solve the puzzle of the eddy of the time and whether it advances to the following room you you do and are to be!

and this with the bold guy:
う わ! Hair way. The あ, being to challenge to this tower to you, it does? Me whom you put and. . . Becoming such a departed spirit. . . Light was the hair way head.

:) But as you can guess it's not really helping me.

Cyber Girl
09-02-2007, 16:47:36
you put in the time thats on your computer, got the hint from another forum

sum
09-02-2007, 16:48:42
Weird, i've tried that but wasn"t helping.

Cyber Girl
09-02-2007, 16:50:11
nvm got a green orb now.

Jeral
09-02-2007, 16:51:35
Weird, i've tried that but wasn"t helping.
Lol I got it. Use 24-hr format no periods or colons

Cyber Girl
09-02-2007, 16:53:44
right i'm looking at a bunch of stairs now but don't know what to do with them.

Jeral
09-02-2007, 16:54:59
right i'm looking at a bunch of stairs now but don't know what to do with them.
Hey, a lil help with the endless line of bamboo and water?

Edit: Nvm. Don't know how but I got it.

sum
09-02-2007, 17:01:21
Did you noticed that those "wooden" things at he wall are brighter at a cetrain position, would it mean anything?

Cyber Girl
09-02-2007, 17:03:28
i got a key by putting the red orb on the lion

Jeral
09-02-2007, 17:05:16
Did you noticed that those "wooden" things at he wall are brighter at a cetrain position, would it mean anything?
It does. If you line them up properly, they'll form something like a stairway.

Cyber Girl
09-02-2007, 17:06:43
I'm out, strange game thanks for the hints guys.

Jeral
09-02-2007, 17:14:49
I'm out too! Thanks for the help you guys ^_^ Anyway, don't think you need much Japanese knowledge...except for the level intervals where you get the passwords.

sum
09-02-2007, 17:21:18
Coudn't have done it without the two of you, i'm out aswell. :)

Ronsoca
09-04-2007, 20:01:46
WALKTHROUGH (http://gamesuy.blogspot.com/2007/09/five-beast-pagoda-walkthrough.html)

Michelle
09-04-2007, 21:45:46
I can't get the claw to pick up the sword. It won't move forward far enough. It just won't :( Any tips?

Jeral
09-05-2007, 04:40:22
I can't get the claw to pick up the sword. It won't move forward far enough. It just won't :( Any tips?
You don't need to move it towards you. Once its up, just click on the sword

Walkthrough:
Level 1

Click on the thin crack on the wall , collect the hammer
go left, zoom in the 3 dolls, click on their faces to make them fall off, then open the drawer on the bottom left and you will find the white cap. Collect it. Use the white cap to extinguish the flame on the left. After that, collect the plate.
Go left, zoom in on the frog, use the plate on the blue part of the frog’s head
Go right, “drag” all of the doors open, click on the dark, solve the puzzle, go straight ahead and you will find yourself in the garden.
Use the bowl (with water) on the dragon’s fire, collect the blue orb in the cabinet, go back to the room with dragon’s shadow on the wall, click on it, give him the blue orb

Level 2

Go right, smash hammer with the machine until it becomes a control stick(Ball shape on a stick).
Go right twice, click on the wall with the different monkey expressions(Mainly the ones covering the eyes, the mouth or the ears). 3 of them are different. Click on them or just click every picture until you find them.
Go to the hole on the wall, use the control stick on the black circle on your left and use it to control the claw until tit is above the sword and push the button. You don't need to pull the sword towards you. Just click on it.
Go back to the first screen, use sword on the blur statue, collect the red orb. Zoom in on the bird shadow, use red orb on it

Level 3

Go right, collect the key,go right again, use the key on key hole, go right , click on the moving lights, listen to the old man.
Go back to the clock screen, enter the time on the computer in 24-hr format(11.30pm = 2330 / 12 midnight = 0000)
You will find yourself flying over the water, try not to touch on the vines until the time is run out (you can stay under the screen), collect the green orb

Level 4

Go right, use the red ball on a big butterfly on the wall, collect the key
Go right twice, use the key on the key hole (upper drawer), open drawer and get the purple liquid, use it with Big-Eye monster
Go left, click on the steps, starting from the lowest, until they are in the correct position (color will brighten)
Click on the Big-Eye monster, he will climb up (very cute) to destroy the spider. Collect the silver orb
Go left, zoom in on the tiger shadow, use silver orb on cat.

Level 5

To the left and the right of the moon, there are two gray circles(looks like smaller moons) on each side. Use the blue and green orbs on the left side. The red and silver orbs on the right.
Move back to the moon, click on the rabbit, he will open a door for you, face with a woman, click next, click the mountain, collect yellow orb.
Put all the orbs in the holes, the pagoda will fly to the moon –The End
Copied from: here (http://gamesuy.blogspot.com/2007/09/five-beast-pagoda-walkthrough.html)
Edited and added stuff

killer666
09-09-2007, 21:31:21
help me im stuck in the first room( and the music scaryyyyyy)

imade it in to a garden or a shrine but cant figure any thing else out

Jeral
09-10-2007, 06:53:08
imade it in to a garden or a shrine but cant figure any thing else out
Don't double post...just edit your post with that button on the bottom right. Anyway, Open the drawers in the room and get a silver test-tube like thing. Put out the fire on the lamp and take the silver plate from it. Use that plate on the frog's head to get water. Use the water on the fire breathing dragon.