PDA

View Full Version : Katilin Gölgesi - Shadow of the Killer

Mistery
09-02-2007, 21:49:09
This is a point-and-click game in Turkish this time. You need to solve the crime.

Play Here (http://onlinegames24.blogspot.com/2007/09/katilin-glgesi-shadow-of-killer.html)
(Can't tell yet how important knowledge of the language is)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Mindsmasher
09-03-2007, 11:10:01
Well, I think the language is pretty important because I tried to examine some item and clicked the sign in right corner of the screen - it got me to main menu so I had to restart game!

Do not press this "Oyundan Cik" sign! :p

anyway I got

Murekkep - guess those are medicines, a brown/gold key and some code from the safe

anyone playing this? I also went through door in libriary to computer room and found

with weird signs, this is probably login for the computer

EDIT:

HA! Progress!

found out that those weren't medicines but some sort of chemicals or whatever, used it on note

EDIT:

ok. I ended up in some building were strange people are giving you a list of phone numbers and found something else but I will wait till someone starts to play this.

Lilliputt
09-03-2007, 15:26:59
I tink the language barrier does cause some problems :P I just managed to quit the game withoout knowing that is what the option I clicked meant :shy:

Mindsmasher
09-03-2007, 17:06:16
I tink the language barrier does cause some problems :P I just managed to quit the game withoout knowing that is what the option I clicked meant :shy:

Lili, did you do what I did? If so then I warned everybody not to press strange buttons ;P

Cintra
09-03-2007, 17:40:48
I have cut out the telefonumber from the list with that blue thing found outside...now I am stuck with telefon and two pieces of paper with same numbers

...got it. I am now in a third place :)

Lilliputt
09-03-2007, 18:19:10
Lili, did you do what I did? If so then I warned everybody not to press strange buttons ;P

Oh... :shy: I probably did :P I have no idea what that thing said. I didn't read it too carefully :ahy:
Aaaanyway.... I got stuck in da second room I think it was. I
finally got the key to work on the door and thaz where I sorta made a booboo :shy:

Mindsmasher
09-03-2007, 18:50:12
heh, I had to take a brake few hours ago and now start the game once more. The most frustrating thing (except the language ;] ) are those intro sceens. Autor should think about option for skiping this...

Edit:

hm, I'm stuck with cel phone, two (actually one) phone numbers

Edit:

ok., now i'm in some alley and can't open door. Any ideas?

Edit:

if big blue sing saying "OYUN BITTI" means "congratulations" then I'm out, in or whatever - finished

youblues
09-03-2007, 22:07:00
Mindsmasher, I think oyun bitti means game over, at least oyun means game. I tried babel fish, but it doesn't translate from turkish. Perhaps it means to be continued? People on n ordinho think that it is the end. If so, it's very quick, sudden and strange.

The numbers at the end of each section are passwords for next section, so you can avoid intro screens.

Mindsmasher
09-03-2007, 22:39:41
Mindsmasher, I think oyun bitti means game over, at least oyun means game. I tried babel fish, but it doesn't translate from turkish. Perhaps it means to be continued? People on n ordinho think that it is the end. If so, it's very quick, sudden and strange.

The numbers at the end of each section are passwords for next section, so you can avoid intro screens.

I wondered what they was (those numbers) but din't get they sence. Thanks.

About "quick, sudden and strange" - just like death ;p sorry for this piece of black humor. :) Anyway this must be the right ending but maybe it is just first part of a game. If so then let's hope the second part will be in English :)

Chocbubbles
09-10-2007, 06:41:02
god i hate this game.
im stuck in the second building.

heartbroken1590
09-10-2007, 08:47:15
ughh i cant even get out of the first 2 rooms... HELP pleaseeeee

EDIT:

Now stuck with cell phone and 2 pieces of paper with same phone number on them... pleaseeee helpppp meeeee

Brumilde
09-10-2007, 11:59:00
How can I open the door in the library? I'm stuck!!!

Did it

Where is the cell phone?
I'm stuck, I put the psw in the pc but nothing happened, and now I'm still at the same point with just an object, the paper with numbers in it

Ok, I did it... :D

Deus Ex Machina
09-10-2007, 13:47:47
oh no, i cant go any further in the game, even understanding the language!!

Lido
09-10-2007, 17:20:53
People who managed to left the second spot, how did you do, please?

marooc
09-10-2007, 19:04:54
if anyone needs translation please send me PM i can translate

ulkuaydin
09-11-2007, 17:15:45
Hi friends,
"oyundan çık" means "quit the game", so you didn't finish the game but you just give up :)

i am stuck in the genel müdür's room with a piece of glass, a cell phone, a phone number and the paper genel müdür gave (many phone numbers) what should i do, please help!!

Norway62
09-11-2007, 18:53:20
Is anyone playing this game

I'm out :-)

SonTarA
09-11-2007, 21:00:01
Finished....
You can ask me anything you want about the items and language ;)
For example " mürekkep" means "ink"

reisha
09-11-2007, 21:23:59
someone who has finished...some hints, maybe?

heartbroken1590
09-12-2007, 17:33:20
Helpppp I'm In The Alley... What Do I Do

Fern
09-12-2007, 18:00:09
OK, as many before me, I'm stuck with two pieces of paper with same phone number and a phone. I can click a dustbin, a lamp on the street, a small tree, saksi and kitaplar, but they don't do anything. I feel clueless...

Lambo
09-13-2007, 10:53:32
I'm stuck in the same place as you help! Walkthrough please!

Fern
09-13-2007, 11:37:26
From another forum: To go out out of the building, click on both the telephone numbers, then on the telephone. But it doesn't work for me either.
EDIT: Now it works. I stood outside the building, where the great pole is in the middle of your vision.

Oyun bitti? I'm out? I hope so :).

Linette
09-20-2007, 12:12:56
After clicking both numbers and the cell phone I went to a 3rd section, the game didn't end there ;)

Edit: Oops, well you're out after the flishlight and the needle. But how did we solve the crime??