Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mafia Corruption

http://www.mafiacorruption.com/login.php

This is an excellent,Mafia based, text based mmorpg. You have to complete jobs, you can join a gang, and my personal favourite thing to do, hospitilize ppl. lol. have fun

Due to its contents, this game is not suitable for young players.
    Last edited by Mistery; 09-03-2007, 10:07:19. Reason: Added age info, removed referral from link

Problem signing up

Why is it I can not sign up? I have tried several times, but it keeps telling me no multies. I assume it is saying multiple accounts, but I have never signed up to play this before. Any idea on how to contact the website? I have looked over the website, but have seen no contact info.

Comment

If you're able to access the forums (at the bottom of the main page) I'd recommend PMing one of their forum leaders.

http://www.mafiacorruption.com/forum/showgroups.php

Good luck!

Comment

The things I don't like about these websites are,
        1. Where do they get the money for these prizes..
        2. Where do they get the money for these prizes..

Something has to be scamming you somehow so they can get these "Prizes" that I doubt they actually give away

(Just my opinion )

Comment

is tha game completly free?
          danyelle

Comment

Originally posted by Heartofthedark View Post
            The things I don't like about these websites are,
            1. Where do they get the money for these prizes..
            2. Where do they get the money for these prizes..

Something has to be scamming you somehow so they can get these "Prizes" that I doubt they actually give away

(Just my opinion )
            Hi, i am one of the admins at Mafiacorruption and i came across this topic, i would like to make this clear, there is no scamming what so ever going on in this game or any other game similar, someone not familar with such games might think that, and here is the explanation how we can give away prizes.

1st of the all the game is 100% free to play and it requires no download of any software, its a browser based game, and you can register for free. We dont ask for any payment information for you to play.

However if you want to advance faster in the game, you can donate to it through paypal, which is well known as the safest way to pay online, these donations cover the costs of the game and allows us to give away prizes as well.

I hope I've explained this for everyone, if you have any questions about the game, please dont hesitate to ask!

Comment

text based mmorpg? Oh,no.

Comment

Working...
              X