Game link:

http://uneepaveraconte.net/english/intro.htm

Point and click game.

Walkthrough:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2282

Unregistered
01-29-2006, 13:31:12
This is gemma, the second person to complete the game. i have 1 spoiler for you
[spoiler]remember to keep checking the squares all threw the game. something might have appeared![spoiler]

Unregistered
01-29-2006, 13:31:55
This is gemma, the second person to complete the game. i have 1 spoiler for you

[spoiler] remember to keep checking the squares all threw the game. something might have appeared! [spoiler]

Unregistered
01-29-2006, 13:33:17
remember to keep checking the squares all threw the game. something might have appeared!

Unregistered
01-29-2006, 13:37:34
help i dont understand this!!

claire_bear77
01-29-2006, 13:48:42
what appears where?? what number of square should i be looking in?

Unregistered
01-29-2006, 13:57:52
Welcome, you're lucky, this game is an easy though interesting one. There's nothing tricky about it, but it's very interactive.

And to the person that doesn't understand the game: click everywhere, you cannot loose. Select a square, and run the cursor around, it will make a noise xhen you find something, then use the tools to take it. Once it's in the plastic box, go to the laboratory and use the new tools to clean and examine the item.
The crew members, four of them, now ghosts, will give you informations as you proceed.
Each time you discover and clean something, new lines are added to your notebook, the journal of your archeological search.

Each ghost is trapped in the boat since the shipwreck, and you will set him free by discovering the object belonging to him. Once they're all free, you get a little reward you can download :-)

Enjoy!
Lili

Unregistered
01-29-2006, 13:59:07
Btw, I was "first!"

Lili

Hayles
01-29-2006, 14:26:14
i cant free the last ghost my computer keeps flashing but she has nothing new to say and there isn't anything left to uncover,

Unregistered
01-29-2006, 14:37:53
Sometimes, the answer is given by Catherine (PDA), sometimes, it 's written directly in the notebook, sometimes you find it in the library, try clicking every clickable book, some of them aren't at the begining but will be later.

Once the plastic box has gone from the wooden floor left, it means you can go back dig again through the squares.

You're done when no line remains blank in the notebook.

L

Hayles
01-29-2006, 14:55:28
i have read all the books, i have no blank spaces left in my notebook, i answered all her questions and she is still flashing at me and i have pressed tab on every single screen and there is still nothing

Unregistered
01-29-2006, 15:17:21
mine jst freezes on the bit where it says the wreck was full of mysteries and s on

Hayles
01-29-2006, 15:37:25
restarted the game and this time the ghost spoke to me and i finished hurrah!

Unregistered
01-29-2006, 17:12:54
Im Danny I like this game its easy to me.

Danny
01-29-2006, 18:20:03
I completed it 100% its easy got rid of all the ghosts. am i kl or what .yo its a gd game my regards to the creator.......

Unregistered
01-29-2006, 20:04:51
the crab keeps taking something how do i get it

Mistery
01-29-2006, 20:25:33
You don't need it! :) So look for other objects to reveal and don't bother about the crab.

weeeeee
01-29-2006, 21:28:23
hey i cant find ne i finished after the gun i only got 4 items and i restarted and i still cant find ne more and a question mark keeps coming over the gosery but theres nothing in it its pissin me off !!!!!!HEEEEELPPP!!!

Unregistered
01-29-2006, 21:29:39
hey i cant find ne i finished after the gun i only got 4 items and i restarted and i still cant find ne more and a question mark keeps coming over the gosery but theres nothing in it its pissin me off !!!!!!HEEEEELPPP!!!
OK NVM DIDNT KNOW U COULD CHANG IT IM GOOD THNKS LOL

rosiemay05
01-29-2006, 21:34:06
a good fun and interesting game,a change from the usual games you play.

rosiemay05
01-29-2006, 21:35:30
the crab keeps taking something how do i get it
u haven't been chasing that little crab have you lmao

Unregistered
01-29-2006, 22:47:58

Help I'm stuck there to (Change what?)

Unregistered
01-29-2006, 22:54:54
Mistery HELP..... plz

Unregistered
01-29-2006, 23:33:36
what do you do after you find the piece of the hull it wont let me find anything else

Unregistered
01-29-2006, 23:38:57
piece of hull where did you get that?

Mistery
01-29-2006, 23:45:44
Mistery HELP..... plz

Sorry I don't have the whole game in my mind and can't help you with details. But the game seemed to me rather easy. I clicked into the pictures until I heard the ghosts and went to look for the hidden objects. I examined them in the lab and clicked on the question marks when they appeared. After that I went back and continued exploring. Just two things: you can move on the ship, there are total 12 sceneries. And you have to revisit some sceneries after you found objects in other areas. That's all I can say without restarting the game, sorry...

lady DarkDeath
01-30-2006, 00:28:29
I cannot get anywhere after the gun!
Help anybody?

three
01-30-2006, 00:29:17
The gun is the last thing I can get, then I can't find anything more. And every time I go back to excavate, the gun won't go away. What do I do?

lady DarkDeath
01-30-2006, 00:31:32
nevermind, got it!

Unregistered
01-30-2006, 00:32:17
i need help, where do you find the peice of hull?

three
01-30-2006, 00:32:29
How?

Unregistered
01-30-2006, 00:33:09
do you know where it is?

three
01-30-2006, 00:45:05
Nevermind, I figured it out.

Mistery
01-30-2006, 00:51:41
do you know where it is?

When you have to recover a part of the hull, go to scenery

number 4. At the plants you will find sth.

three
01-30-2006, 01:29:19
Finished.

Unregistered
01-30-2006, 01:38:57
please tell me...what to do after the gun...after excavating it and everything...why won't it go away from the lab screen???

Unregistered
01-30-2006, 04:40:15
please tell me...what to do after the gun...after excavating it and everything...why won't it go away from the lab screen???

I've restarted and I still have the same problem. Gun won't go away from lab screen even though I've cleaned it up. Checked all e-mail, read everything, noted everything. When I go back to the site I can't do anything and there's nothing new to find.

Unregistered
01-30-2006, 06:28:31
you need to examine the gun, and it shows initials on it, and then it will go off the screen. You don't need to restart the game.

xXxrabbittxXx
01-30-2006, 17:20:42
Does anyone know how to find the object of Square 2 with the crab, I'm really struggleing. I have not got any speakers on my computer so noises don't help!

Unregistered
01-30-2006, 17:23:50
it looks like a cup but i dont think you use it in anything until later cos im realy far in the game and nothing has happened 2 the thing under the crab

Theddy
01-30-2006, 18:03:54
Does anyone know how to find the object of Square 2 with the crab, I'm really struggleing. I have not got any speakers on my computer so noises don't help!

You don't need it, it's completely useless. And noices are not nesasery.

I finished it. It was easy, yet interesting and a good game. People should make more games like this.

trinity_enigma
01-30-2006, 18:41:31
There are quite a few things that you can blantantly see that you don't excavate, but a lot of things you can't see that you do excavate

Unregistered
01-30-2006, 21:33:51
seriously...could someone please post a walk through...i have clicked everything ten times over, to NO AVAIL

Mistery
01-30-2006, 22:16:23
The last scenery is
11. But check if you have also the previous object from scenery 8.

Unregistered
01-30-2006, 22:32:39
When I'm finished with the musket, library is flashing at me. I look at the glossary and the it's war thing (which is empty) it won't stop flashing. Please help.

Mistery
01-30-2006, 22:38:09
When I'm finished with the musket, library is flashing at me. I look at the glossary and the it's war thing (which is empty) it won't stop flashing. Please help.

Well I'm not sure but as I remember there was also another book which I had to open to stop this flashing. Hope this helps :? though I'm really not sure...

Unregistered
01-30-2006, 22:42:37
Well I'm not sure but as I remember there was also another book which I had to open to stop this flashing. Hope this helps :? though I'm really not sure...
there are no other books besides the glossary and the It's War! that'll let me click on them and the war one is blank. I have also restarted it only to get the same results

Mistery
01-30-2006, 22:49:23
Okay, try this: After you examined the last object and checked the notebook:
Check Library and read up on:
A true military leader
Frontenac?s retort
Check Email. Click on Answers and choose b) My only reply to your general?
After the captain talks, check the Library again and read up on:
Shipwreck
The siege of Quebec
Check Email.
The fourth ghost leaves (captain).
Click on the chest for treats, and you?re done!

Unregistered
01-30-2006, 23:05:42
I've got the shoe, the musket, the glass bottle and the pipe.......now i can't find anything else in the first eight squares and it won't allow me to go into the other four squares.........what do i do now? what am i missing?

a walkthrough would be nice......or even a partial spoiler about getting into the next quadrant.

Mistery
01-30-2006, 23:42:05
I've got the shoe, the musket, the glass bottle and the pipe.......now i can't find anything else in the first eight squares and it won't allow me to go into the other four squares.........what do i do now? what am i missing?

a walkthrough would be nice......or even a partial spoiler about getting into the next quadrant.

Note that you have to revisit some of the sceneries. Possible order:

washingtonbelle
01-31-2006, 02:11:20
Now, THAT was a very cool game! I learned something and had a great time doing it.

Unregistered
01-31-2006, 15:53:28
Is anyone but me having trouble with the library? I've examined the darn musket read the e-mail and the notebook. I also went to the library and the only two books that'll even let me click on them are the glossary and the one that starts off with It's war! The darn war one is blank so it keeps flashing the ? at me. Aggghh!! I'm getting frustrated with this game.

mmesha
01-31-2006, 20:21:39
What a cool game! Nice way to sneak in some history on my kids, LOL.

bernie
02-01-2006, 11:06:22
that was great
sneakily educating us lol :P

Unregistered
02-01-2006, 15:03:59
I'm stuck.. i've got through the first 8 squares, got the gun but nothing more happens... could anyone help me??

Mistery
02-01-2006, 15:14:19
Note that you have to revisit some of the sceneries. Possible order:

So you may go back to screens where you have already been. Hope it helps.

Unregistered
02-01-2006, 19:41:57
nice game. not to hard, good for my history (wich is not very good :S)

OneBun
02-02-2006, 00:49:57
Neat game! I really enjoyed playing it. It wasn't very difficult, but it was quite educational! I may play it again sometime soon, because it is so good.

Unregistered
02-02-2006, 11:01:40
I have finding all the things but i still left with one ghost. How i could set him free?

Unregistered
02-02-2006, 17:15:22
hmm what's the answer on her question, what's the name of the ship? queen mary, elizabeth taylor or elizabeth and mary?? pleeeasse tell me!!!

Unregistered
02-03-2006, 20:12:33
Please could someone tell me
1st. What hull means?
2nd. Is the hull part of the ship?
3rd. Theres nothing left to find!!???!!!!??!?

I REALLY REALLY NEED HELP.
Love
Lauren.
XxXxX ps THANK YOU HUEVER REPLIES!!!

Mistery
02-03-2006, 20:15:40
Yes, hull is part of the ship-wreckage.

As I said before, it's necessary to return to the different screens again and again, because you will find more there after having found other things.

Unregistered
02-04-2006, 06:48:36
[QUOTE=Mistery]HOW DO I GET TO THE OTHER PARTS OF THE SHIP, GOSH DARNED YOU!!!????

Mistery
02-04-2006, 06:57:21
[QUOTE=Mistery]HOW DO I GET TO THE OTHER PARTS OF THE SHIP, GOSH DARNED YOU!!!????

If you are really stuck, this one could help you:
http://www.the-geek.com/walkthru/The%20Sunken%20Ship%20Walkthrough.htm

Jellybean
02-24-2006, 21:09:03
it is my first game on the web , my name is Hani
Hani, where do you live? i know a Hani!

Jellybean
02-24-2006, 21:53:42
nobody needs a damn walkthrough for this! it's so friggin easy :hug2:

smooveon1
03-29-2006, 21:19:32
I liked this game becuase it was during my favorite era and i love learning new things about wars of different times I think this game is great becuase your learn as you play, and even learn a little about archeology and excavation. even though the French suck, i still enjoyed the game!

Monica
04-12-2006, 19:46:04
I cant find enything at 5,6,7 and 8.
Help?

arg
04-13-2006, 23:09:09
Ok... i have followed the walktru... cant find a thing at #11.
I have tryed many times.

dumb dude
04-15-2006, 18:06:46
there is nothing at 11 that damn crab stole my artifact!!!

gfnkmhd jln
04-18-2006, 16:15:01
aah... educational

thedribz
04-30-2006, 07:23:29
Got it in my first try, no-one needs a walkthrough, it is so simple.

mary
05-06-2006, 14:32:37
grrr this is realy annoying me now because i uncoverd the musket and it keeps on appering in the plastic box ! can anyone help me ?

Jadeno
05-10-2006, 22:42:43
the best trick for this game is to notice that the cursor arrow turns into a hand when it is over an artifact. So you just sorta glide your cursor over the screens and it'll let you know when you're on top of something. Then you can guess whether to dredge, use spade, hand, etc. I know I was clicking all over the screen before I figured that out. I'm at work so I have no sound on my computer to hear the noise that it supposedly makes when you go over something. As far as restoring stuff, you almost always start by removing the salt and you can just guess, or read the reference envelope at the top of the laboratory screen.

Cute game. The end was fun! Would be good for kids learning history n' stuff...

hazelmom
07-10-2006, 00:16:56
great game and easy. was long but good loved it a lot .finished it all on my own .no need a walk through. my child could do it and he is 5 .just sit down and look carefully and dont for get to clean anything u find. and see a ? click on it its there to help and move u on some times

hazelmom
07-10-2006, 03:17:24
i realise some people may find this hard .so i took time to right this walk through .its my first really long one so i hope it is ok for every one. the only thing i left out is when the ghost dissappear but u will know when that is. hope done spoiler right .if i did not please forgive me only done it once before.
Click on box 1
u found the first ghost
then see the green thing in the sand
use the trowel on it and then the hand
u have uncovered it
put it in the plastic box
click on the laboratory
click on the plastic box now full it will pop over to the white sheet in the middle
under the word laboratory use
click remove salt u will see it when u scroll over then what they are u have to drag it over to them to use
click the clean
click on the dry
click the ? on the note book and then close again x button
click on the hand held computer and click on the two things she has written on the screen and close
then click the excavation site
click on box 3
u will see another green thing in the sand
click and drag the dredge to it
click the hand to it
it is uncovered it
click on the laboratory
click on the plastic box now full it will pop over to the white sheet in the middle
click remove salt
click the clean
click on the hand held computer and close again
click the ? on the note book and then close again
click on box 4
u found the second ghost
this tine u are not looking for something green its purple and black its in between two bits off the wood
use the dredge on it and the trowel
u have uncovered it
put in plastic box
click on the laboratory
click on the plastic box
click remove salt
click strengthen
click the ? on note book and close again
click the arrow over to boxes 5&6&7&8
u found another ghost
click on box 8
just under the what looks like an x is a green thing
click on the dredge
click on the trowel
u have un covered it
click on the laboratory
click on the plastic box
click on x ray
click remove salt
click dry
click uncover
click on the strengthen
click on the examine where the gold is ct
click the hand held computer close
click the hand held computer again see on the screen a blue arrow she is asking a question click on it
answer is yes close
click on the note book and close
there is another book at the bottom click on the ?
on the top loads off book click the one with war move mouse over books till u find it
and close
click on hand held computer again close and open again and close
click on box 5
u will see the green thing in the sand
use the dredge
use the trowel
click on the laboratory
click on the plastic box
click on x ray
click remove salt
click uncover
click on strengthen
click on note book and close
click on box 6
just under the seaweed the brown thing in sand
use dredge
use trowel
u have uncovered it
click on the laboratory
click on the plastic box
click remove salts
click dry
click examine
click note book close
click hand held computer
there will be a question answer = b close
click on box 4
just beside the seaweed in the sand a green thing
use the dredge and the trowel
u have uncovered it
click on the laboratory
click on the plastic box
click on the remove salt
click clean
click protect
click note book and close
click hand held computer and close
note the 3 small boxes down the bottom the middle one has an orange outline click the first one
u will now see boxes 9&10&11&12
click on box 11
another ghost
just beside top seaweed in sand like a green rock
use trowel and hand
u have uncovered it
click on the laboratory
click on the plastic box
click x ray
click uncover
click remove salt
click clean
click protect
click on box 12
u will see the green thing in the sand
use dredge and trowel
u have uncovered it
click on the laboratory
click on the plastic box
click remove salt
click clean
click protect
click on hand held computer
it will ask a question answer =a and another question answer=a close
click on the book on the bottom and look through all the books quick and close
click hand held computer click on the sailing up the st. lawrence and close
click the books at the bottom again and look through the books again quick and close
click on box 2
it look like to little brown rocks
click trowel and hands
u uncovered it
put in plastic box
click on the laboratory
click on plastic box
click remove salt
click dry
click on box 8
in between the 2 rocks on the bottom u will see 3 green lines
click dredge
click trowel
put in the plastic box
click on laboratory
click plastic box
click remove salt
click clean
click dry
click the note book and close
click box 10
just above the starfish like 2 green rocks
click dredge
click trowel
put in plastic box
click on laboratory
click plastic box
click x ray
click remove salt
click dry
click uncover
click strengthen
click on note book and close
click on the book at the bottom and look quick at the books and close
click on hand held computer
she will ask u a question and for an answer click answer
answer = b
look through book case again and close
look at hand held computer again and close
look at books again and close
click on the chest and u have finished the game

qaz
08-27-2006, 17:27:27
I found the ships hull, after that i didn't find anything else.
Plese somebody help me!!!!

Mistery
08-27-2006, 17:30:20
There is a walkthrough just above your post ;)