Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looky - Das Adventure part 1 (only German)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looky - Das Adventure part 1 (only German)

" Looky - Das Adventure part 1 "
    is costly and dear-fully produced German Freeware Adventure that does not need to hide from the "tallness". With a lot of sense for details and joke this exciting history all around the worm island empire and especially around Looky offers our hero, approx. 5 hours of play pleasure. A trip to Market Iceland is worthwhile anyway. With tension one will expect afterwards part 2.

Looky
    ... is the main actor of the game and so the character that you play. Looky lives in a genetic mutated big-size apple on the shopping island 'Market Island'. His bit clumsy style and his burning curiosity direct him often into predicaments. With him he always carries his rucksack that has an incredible capacity.
    Good luck and have fun!

Looky's original web page

Free download here (german, Version V1.0)

The play comes as 668 MB large ZIP archives with a setup program.
    In addition to play is the DivX-Videocodec 6.4 or better urgently to play.

System requirements:
    min 1.5 GHz of processor
    Windows MS 98 / 98SE / ME / in 2000 / XP/Vista
    DirectX 8 or better
    256 MB Ram
    720 MB of free hard disk memories
    DirectX 8 compatible graphic arts map 3D
    sound card, mouse, keyboard and brain
    DivX Video-Codec 6.4 or better (is not present with the play, however, must be installed to the play. - free download here)
    Attached Files

Is this a German only game?

Comment

Yes, is a German only game.

Comment

Hmmm, I'm going to move it to the downloadable games area since I don't think that this one will be added to the games site. And we usually add only English downloadable games, since not many people are playing them

Comment

Working...
        X