X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Fence 2

Link:

http://gamershood.com/game.php?id=869

Nice online strategy game. Defend and build your empire.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

how do u assign troops

Comment

OMG THE INTO IS SO FREAKIN LONG!!!! but at least u have like 1.2 seconds to click the skip button ~_~
      many recieve wisdom, but only the wise profit by it

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        how do u assign troops
        ok, first thing's first, build some houses, and some factories, those will give you money, THEN put some of your population in troops, once you do that, your reservew # will go up and you can assign troops. it takes a while to firgure out and understand but u'll get it

Comment

Woo i thrashed this game! i was earning 20k a turn, population 12,060 full walls with towers behind and infront everything was maxed out and its all thanks to my base n' stuff

Comment

Woot!!

FINALLY DONE the game was awsome, i can't wait for D3

Comment

[note] if u pause the game you still get money and then when u un pause it you hav it all so its hella cool

Comment

hey i have a wooden spoon a toilet brush and there is a fire in the fridge how do i get the red napkin?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  [note] if u pause the game you still get money and then when u un pause it you hav it all so its hella cool

how can i pause the game

Comment

Please read here how you can upload pictures (by the way try to resize pictures if they are big):
                    http://gamershood.com/forum/faq.php?...chment_explain

Comment

Bring 'em on. yeah baby!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Estou brava pois n?o consigo entrar nos jogos que quero por favor arrumar!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It is a great game and i even gave it a 9 on rating, but i think its should last till all your forces are gone instead of 3,500 turns. I would have given it a 10 had it not been for the sudden stop in the game.If the maker is reading this please make a D-Fence 3 that lasts longer!PLEASE! I'm also kinda new here so if anyone would like to fill me in on anything please do!

Comment

the games not working
                            The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

this game is tough but its a lot of fun. good work andiar! didnt get as far as you did but got to turn 3000 and won!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by dano711; 11-25-2007, 01:39:17.

Comment

Working...
                              X