PDA

View Full Version : The Island: Stranded

GamersHood
02-04-2006, 22:23:40
Game link:

http://gamershood.com/game.php?id=872

Point and click adventure on a lost island.

Profi
02-04-2006, 22:43:25
Easy, very short, strange. I don't this game too much.

Unregistered
02-04-2006, 22:48:40
I think it was a tie for first. That was too easy though.

Mandi
02-04-2006, 22:48:40
3nd...not that it matters. I keep dying. is that all there is?

Unregistered
02-04-2006, 22:49:51
Game link:

http://gamershood.com/game.php?id=872

Point and click adventure on a lost island.
heres a spoiler for level 1. first you have to go down the path the way that dosnt lead to the cliff. now keep going and it will lead you to a cave. soon you will see two paths. go to the tunnel on the right. it will take you to an old shed. take the key from behind the wood. now go back by clicking on the bottom of the screen. go back until you get to the two paths and choose the right one. you now can enter the tower. get in and go up the stairs. click the key in the dead mans arm. now click the keyhole (black dot) and you will find dynamite. keep clicking the bottom of the screen until you get to the cliffs. now click on the other side of the cliff and you can cross. use the dynamite on the bricks blocking the door. welcome to part two

This was posted by jeremy c.

Mandi
02-04-2006, 22:51:36
thanks...

Bri
02-04-2006, 23:15:06
ok...so is that it? i cant do anything besides trip the laser beam. and die.

Unregistered
02-05-2006, 00:05:29
Actually I have been past that part when you trip on the laser wire

me!
02-05-2006, 00:20:57
I don't get it. In the elevator, I go up, and then fix the thing on the table. I then get through the door and it takes me back to the beginning, the title page...??????????????????????????????????????????? ???

Unregistered
02-05-2006, 00:22:39
Beaten. Any questions, just ask!

Unregistered
02-05-2006, 00:24:57
I don't get it. In the elevator, I go up, and then fix the thing on the table. I then get through the door and it takes me back to the beginning, the title page...??????????????????????????????????????????? ???

yup, I hate it when that happens - it truely is a bummer :( this is not a fault, but a way of making you 'pay' for your mistake - this game gives little and rewards even less.

You just have to remember not to go through that door as it does take you back, you have to go back down the lift / elevator and then through the small hatch ahead!!

me!
02-05-2006, 00:32:32
Level two thingy mabob, I don't know if correct, and don't know if this will work as a spoiler tag for html... <spoiler>for the laser in level two, you must first go to the left passage, and turn the lights off. Then, you might want to get the note behind a cabinet. Go back to the hall way. If you go straight, you get to a motorboat with no pull string. So go to the left passage. If you click the small machine, and then the place with the four blank slots, I believe it will give the code in. In the room on your right, there is some ivy and a window, which I haven't gotten to understand why yet, so go back to the room with the machine. Go left and face the elevator, I think the machine has fixed it. Go through it, and you'll get to a room. To right. on the desk there is a thingy. Click it. Then, click the door. Somehow, I don't think this is correct because it takes you back to the title page.</spoiler>

me!
02-05-2006, 00:36:45
I got it! here is the guide for the last part. after you get the thing on the table, go back to the left. then click down, will take you back to elevator. click the button, and then try to get back by clicking the elevator. may take a few tries. then, go back into the big passageway. go straight, because what you took was the string, and get to the boat. VOILA!

me!
02-05-2006, 00:41:56
remember to thank me!

nivekdrib
02-05-2006, 00:58:49
LEVEL 1 SPOILER

1.go south 2.go south once more 3.head into the woods 4.further in 5.take a right 6.further in 7.go in the shack 8.under the green sheet metal there is a match box take it 9.go back to the fork in the road 10.take a left this time 11.go on in 12.go upstairs 13. take the dead guys key 14.click the dark gray dot on the door 15. take the dynomite 16.go back to where you started 17. this time go north 18.again 19.click to the next piece of land to place the board down 20.click again to go to LEVEL 2!

LEVEL 2 SPOILER

1.click the cave with all the bricks inside 2.click the bricks 3.head on in the cave 4.enter the darkness 5.take a left 6.pull the power switch 7.click where the blood is 8. take the note 9.head back to the fork hall 10.take a right 11.click the engine thing 12.click the little box 13.click the green door 14.open the elevator and enter 15.go right 16.take the cord on the table 17.go back to the fork hall 18.go strait this time 19.go outside 20.click the engine and !!!YAY!!! you beat The Island... for now...

hope this helped

Coming soon: The Island 2: Dead City

Unregistered
02-05-2006, 13:01:54
I cant get the game to start theres just this black screen with white lines at the bottom and this grey thing keeps swooping up and down the screen, ive got all the latest stuff so y aint it workin?

Unregistered
02-05-2006, 15:40:07
i cant even get in the game!
this is so frustrating!

OneBun
02-05-2006, 17:12:17
It is not very long, but was fun! I think I hit every way you can die OOPS! :sick:

Do not open the door in the room w/ the tool chest or you will have to start the game completely over again. That was not nice!!! LOL!!! Got me though!!!

Unregistered
02-05-2006, 17:12:55
Level two thingy mabob, I don't know if correct, and don't know if this will work as a spoiler tag for html... <spoiler>for the laser in level two, you must first go to the left passage, and turn the lights off. Then, you might want to get the note behind a cabinet. Go back to the hall way. If you go straight, you get to a motorboat with no pull string. So go to the left passage. If you click the small machine, and then the place with the four blank slots, I believe it will give the code in. In the room on your right, there is some ivy and a window, which I haven't gotten to understand why yet, so go back to the room with the machine. Go left and face the elevator, I think the machine has fixed it. Go through it, and you'll get to a room. To right. on the desk there is a thingy. Click it. Then, click the door. Somehow, I don't think this is correct because it takes you back to the title page.</spoiler>

i cant do it when i take dynamite on lvl 1 and go outside i explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OneBun
02-05-2006, 17:16:06
i cant do it when i take dynamite on lvl 1 and go outside i explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you go to the beach and click on the wood first before you head to the building?

pigy152
02-05-2006, 19:53:01
Help i feel stupid!!! I cant start the game . that bar that keeps moving up and down is driving me crazy. Is it part of the game? do i have to do something?

login
02-05-2006, 20:01:05
Help i feel stupid!!! I cant start the game . that bar that keeps moving up and down is driving me crazy. Is it part of the game? do i have to do something?

It works fine for me, how many minutes you have waited.

pigy152
02-05-2006, 20:02:15
Atleast 10 minutes. Can you help me?

Goofy
02-05-2006, 21:42:15
This stinkin thing won't let me get past the trip wire once I get out of the tower. I keep getting blown up. Any suggestions here?

OneBun
02-05-2006, 21:45:29
This stinkin thing won't let me get past the trip wire once I get out of the tower. I keep getting blown up. Any suggestions here?

click to the left...NOT THE MIDDLE.

Unregistered
02-05-2006, 21:47:52
click to the left...NOT THE MIDDLE.

It happens when I click to go out the door and it doesn't seem to matter where I click.

OneBun
02-05-2006, 21:49:22
Atleast 10 minutes. Can you help me?

Try logging into it again. If it loads up properly there will be a big "Play" button in the top right area. I think it must have froze on your computer.

OneBun
02-05-2006, 21:54:15
It happens when I click to go out the door and it doesn't seem to matter where I click.

Lets see if you are where I am talking about... When you go into the tunnel you come up to a glowing yellow light above the dark hall way. You will see ahead of that glowing light you must decide which side to click. Only left will keep you alive. Click more towards the bottom left than the top. Hope this helps.

Goofy
02-05-2006, 21:57:44
I am sorry, I should have been more specific on where I am. I am at the beginning, after I go to the tower and get the key from the arm and the stick of dynamite, I come down the stairs and try to leave and I guess it isn't exactly a trip wire, but maybe a rock and I get blown up every time.

OneBun
02-05-2006, 22:00:32
OHHH!!! I see! Here is the answer:
After ya leave the "tower" you have to find a beach scene where you were at the beginning woods area. You will pick up a board and that will get you across safely.

Paramedic10421
02-05-2006, 22:07:49
The only problem with that is that I can't seem to get out of the tower.
I click on the door to leave and get blown up right away. Every time. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. :'(

OneBun
02-05-2006, 22:09:12
The only problem with that is that I can't seem to get out of the tower.
I click on the door to leave and get blown up right away. Every time. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. :'(

Look at my hint on #18

OneBun
02-05-2006, 22:13:50
After you go up the elevator... get the rope by the tool chest go back down the elevator DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR OR YOU DIE. go down the middle hallway to the boat and... THE END

Sorry Ya all I gotta go. SUPERBOWL PARTY!!! SEE YA LATER!!! :D

Paramedic10421
02-05-2006, 22:28:04
I think I must be an idiot. I can't figure this one out. I am not sure that #18 makes any sense to me. I click to go out the door and the next thing you see is a foot hitting a rock and I get blown up. There is no other way out of the tower that I can find.

OneBun
02-06-2006, 02:25:38
I am back!!! Cause the Superbowl is boring this year!!! My team didn't make it anyway!!!
Anyway,

I think I must be an idiot. I can't figure this one out. I am not sure that #18 makes any sense to me. I click to go out the door and the next thing you see is a foot hitting a rock and I get blown up. There is no other way out of the tower that I can find.
You are even further back than I thought! Yikes! SORRY!!!

When you are in that building, and in the room with the spiral stairs...DO NOT GO IN THAT DOOR EITHER...ya will get blown up every time. Instead, you must just go back to the forest, and then back to the beach... then follow what I just said below. To get back to the outside ya must click the lower part of the screen in the spiral staircase scene.

Unregistered
02-06-2006, 13:38:58
I was having the same problems as Paramedic10421 with the Tower. This way of exiting really works. DON'T leave by the door, leave just like you have in every other scene.

rosiemay05
02-06-2006, 18:27:17
hahaha lmao, i just died by a damn grenade lol

rosiemay05
02-06-2006, 18:38:39
DO NOT click the door, click the bottom left hand side of the screen., click the door you die and start over again.

molly
02-07-2006, 16:17:44
i cant start the game there isnt a start button like usual, instead there is jst a black screen with a weird white scribble at the bottom. and a light keeps goin up and down it. ive tried reenterin it but nufin works.someone plz help!!!!

Joe
05-07-2006, 15:29:47
i keep on getting sliced by the infra red thing.
any help?

stickmanbob
05-21-2006, 17:16:18
On part one, I exit the tower and I trip on a rock. The dinamite goes off and I die?

stickmanbob
05-21-2006, 17:27:17
Sorry found it now. and when is the Dead City coming?

autumn
07-12-2006, 02:07:57
remember to thank me!

thank u so much!i got threw it cause of u! :appl: :daz: :poze: :rev: