Mikawa Mubara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikawa Mubara

This is the alpha (finished) version of Titei. Once again, you are in a cave, and need to gather items and coins/gold, and use them at the correct places to unlock new areas. You can click on the map in the bottom left corner to see the cave system. Good luck!
    (Language should be no problem to finish this game as I've heard)

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mikawa.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	1695609

Hmmm, started this already yesterday but got stuck. And nobody else to play

Found gold:

And I've seen a

Stuck at the same part as yesterday, hopefully somebody will join me

Comment

Stuck same place as you. Not sure I really get this game, though...

Perhaps you have to give the guard statues the gold in a specific order?
      The writing on the walls may not say anything useful, but when you're stuck, you've got to wonder...

... I've found writing on a wall next to the entrance to the small room, which seems to suggest some order of the gold pieces, but I'm missing 2 and 5 in the first sequence, and 2, 3, 5=6, and 8 in the second. Looks like there's a lot of gold to be found

... Found something! A place you can put the gold pieces:

Still don't know the order though :/. There's only 24 combinations, as I see it, but I don't want to check the entire map for changes after trying each one.
      Last edited by Arch7; 09-15-2007, 13:32:59.

Comment

Yes, I've seen the sequence aswell as mentioned in my post above. But do you got more than 4 gold already?

Btw, I've found out that

EDIT
        I've tried all combinations with my 4 pieces of gold without success. Maybe I'm missing an item?

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
          Hmmm, started this already yesterday but got stuck. And nobody else to play

Found gold:

And I've seen a

Stuck at the same part as yesterday, hopefully somebody will join me
          Exactly at the same place. The
          Does it mean we have to find 6 more pieces?
          sigpic

Comment

Yes, probably But it's probable that we are going to find new pieces in the unlocked areas aswell.

However, at the moment I'm still stuck with my 4 pieces, none of my combinations work

EDIT
            Well, since this is the finished version of Titei, they should be similar, however I can't put

EDIT: Yay, now I figured out where to put them, but haven't found the correct order. I can't find the hint for it (I've taken a look at Titei, and there was a hint, but in this game I can't find it).

Comment

I'm stuck in the same place as everyone else is...
              I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

I've found a clue on Nordinho: http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/889199-post15.html

Comment

Alright, I took a couple of minutes to go through all combinations of the 4 gold pieces in the three statues (there's only 24 = 4!/1!).

For each combination I went into each chamber and clicked on the locked doors, and tried the last gold piece on the door for the small room.

None of the combinations resulted in changes in any of the chambers, so it's not just a matter of getting the right combination, something else needs to be done as well .

Mistery, what hint are you talking about?
                  Edit: nevermind, missed your last post.

Edit2: Alright... read the thread... it just confirms what we already know... but no combination of the 4 pieces in the 3 statues will open any doors

Comment

It seems to be about the 3 colors.

Comment

This is really starting to annoy me. The solition is basically spelled out in that post Mistery linked to, but I just can't get the answer to work

Comment

Okay, I'm going to retry the game, and see if I can use the hint mentioned above. If I find out sth, I'll post. Wish me good luck

EDIT
                        Got it!!!

Comment

Here's the solution to the first door:

Edit: You just beat me to it. But I didn't discover it myself anyway. Read it on that other forum.

Comment

okay, so I've opened the

now what?
                            I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X