Heist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heist

This is an adventure game by Freeworldgroup.
    You're a thief, but not just any thief, the best thief ever. You plan on taking on your greatest challenge yet - stealing the World Diamond - the biggest diamond in the world worth millions of dollars.

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Click image for larger version

Name:	Heist.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	1695622

I tried to get this game to load on a different site and it didn't work there either. It just flashes"loading" 100% but wont go from there.

Comment

That is strange
      Did you try to refresh the page when it says 100%?
      If you already tried that, there are general things you can try:
      - Try another browser
      - Make sure that you have the latest Flash Player (version 9)

Comment

After finding the blue access key, the part for connecting the wires is not working for me. I can drag the first wire of light to the second, but it will not "connect" or stick for me.

Comment

I sorta liked this game but it wasn't exactly my cup of tea.
          I'm far to blessed to be stressed by your mess!!!!

Comment

Can't shoot the gaurd, he keeps seeing me.
            Anyone who is reading this, might want to stop. It is sad.
            My teacher died of cancer a week before Christmas Eve.
            Now we have a new teacher, but I will always remain sad, and will hope for people with cancer

Comment

For the guard, you have to

Or you can

I still can't do the wire reconnect thing. It's not working.

Comment

Yuck!

I'm terrible at this game! so far I have
                "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

To get the IR Goggles,
                  Last edited by Mistery; 09-25-2007, 22:31:27. Reason: It is explained in the first post how to use spoilers. Added spoiler tags

Comment

thanks levon. one more question. how do i get the box? i can see it in the corner but i cant figure out how to get it.

**nevermind, i figured it out**
                    Last edited by cricket; 09-26-2007, 00:02:41.
                    "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

Originally posted by cricket
                      thanks levon. one more question. how do i get the box? i can see it in the corner but i cant figure out how to get it.

**nevermind, i figured it out**
                      How did you actually pass under the camera to get that box? I haven't been able to find anything i could use. Please help me on this.

Comment

Comment

I hate the light puzzles. ok, these aren't actually lights i just have to turn all he squares green i can never do it! if anyone has it figured out let me know. so far i think this is a pretty fun game though.

**ha ha ha. nevermind i have finally figured out how to solve it and it was the easiest thing in the world!!!! oh my heck i can't believe it took me so long. i truly am an idiot**

**aghh..i'm stuck again.**
                          Last edited by cricket; 09-26-2007, 23:06:40.

Comment

Cricket, does that mean that you passed the circuit part after the blue door? It actually worked for you? What am I doing wrong?

Comment

levon, are you talking about the part that you have to connect the wires to the lights?

if so...

**oh my heck. i'm getting really mad at this game. i just ran out of time. i think i'm going to have to start over.**
                              Last edited by cricket; 09-27-2007, 17:36:41.

Comment

Working...
                              X