Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm i got my first tattoo ( i noticed i have been mispellin tattoo , u know me i love to get ahead of myself ) in 2003 and still dont want another! i nly got it cos of what it represented and symbolised and not cos i liek tattoos in general...i just wanted that mark on me to be permanent, and no its no guys name either
    teeod mind showin us some of ur tattoo

teeeod ROFLL ROFLLLLLL u jus tmade me laugh out and spurt myd rink all over hahahhah iw as waitin for u to comment like! nad how could u think i would own such a scabby thing like that! i wouldnt go near it to kill it hahahhaha my dog is the cutest thign on earth i just got this avatar to crrep everyoen out

teeeod i have really good taste ya know hang on ill show u my actualy dog
    sigpic
    Best Riddling Buddies Ever: Vivi,Archaicdome,ShiningStar,Monkey,BizzaroChick,
    Teodd and of course Hunter

Comment

• Sumitra: what is it of? thats good its not a guys name! I think thats the dumbest thing to do!

lol at least you were being kind Teeodd!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• I will do the pics sometime. I can't be arsed with takin' the pictures and downloading them onto my computer at the moment. I'll tell you I have a black panther on my right upper arm, some tribal on my left arm and a congi of the word father on the middle of my back a little below my neck.

Comment

• HI all - just popped in to see how everyone was doing and to say have a great weekend.

YIKES Sumi - rabid dog needs to go!

Comment

• hahhahah farmwife long time no seee how r ya honey
            yea yea its gone! i just put it on to scare everyone off hahaha

yea at least u were kind teeod the rest spared no mercy

oooo i can just imagine teeod, but be arsed one day like

shining yea its dumb to write a guys name like no matter how much in love u r...its a black rose with a drop of red blood on my lower back

teeod this is here my baby! hows that in comparison he is a lion really
            sigpic

Comment

• @Star~ I have 33. but they all kinda make 1. I am working on my sleeves, but I still have empty spots.
              It ain't no sin, to take off your skin,
              and dance around in your bones.
              -Tom Waits

For an idea that does not at first seem insane,
              THERE IS NO HOPE.

-Albert Einstein

Whatever is begun in anger,
              ends in shame.
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• doing good Sumi and yourself?

Tattoo's - ouch way to painful for this chicken! And putting a name on your skin forever? That's worse then till death do we part!

Comment

• @Sumi... Now see that's more like it. Take that file of the ugly dog and put it in your recylce bin right now I'll try and take the pics this weekend may have a bit of trouble with the one on my back though

@Skell.. Which was the worst part? I hear the ribs are the worst part to get a tattoo. And BTW did you see my advice?

Comment

• @farmwife thats good to hear...im fine havent been riddlin much on nordinho for a while now like...is that also ur son on the tractor ?
                    yea tattoos ouch...the pain from the first was enuff to keep me away forever
                    yea tattooing a guys name is the dumbest thing anyone can do :p

@teeod yea try to take some pics...well i got pics of my tattoo and its on my bak so it can be done i took them myself as well and the scabby dog remains in the file as he is the guest of honour for the absinthe party
                    sigpic

Comment

• @Teeodd~I did, thank you. I hate thinking that way though....I get jealous. I haven't done my ribs, yet, but I heard it hurt too. My chest was pretty painful, I had to go three times to finish. (I have both of my Daughters names tattooed on my shoulders) But my elbow...OUCH! I still have to finish it. On the inside of your arm by the elbow hurts.
                      It ain't no sin, to take off your skin,
                      and dance around in your bones.
                      -Tom Waits

For an idea that does not at first seem insane,
                      THERE IS NO HOPE.

-Albert Einstein

Whatever is begun in anger,
                      ends in shame.
                      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• @Skell... I know man it sucks, just don't let yourself be miserable while she goes out and has a good time. It's way different when there are children involved though. Everyone says that the inside of your arm hurts but I didn't think it was that bad. Mine is on the upper part though. The one on my back hurt a little when he did the outline, especially the parts on my spine. I really want to get a quarter sleeve done on my left arm and incorporate what I have now with some other things maybe a koi

I don't know if absinthe plus a scabby dog is a good mix. It already looks like a rat

Comment

• a rat eh well me and iva were sayin in case no guys turn up and after a few absinthe shots, even scabby mangy mutt might look like johnny depp hahhaaha
                          ok ok scabby rat dog goes
                          sigpic

Comment

• That'd be some pretty good absinthe if it made the dog look like johnny depp What if you wake up sober and see lipstick all over that thing? There's not enough Listerine in the world for that sensation But keep it if you like, it's good for a scare Halloween is just about here anyway.

Comment

• @sumi - yes that is my son on the combine during wheat harvest. Couple weeks I'll have the corn harvest avatar.

Comment

• Sorry farmwife I've been unintentionally ignoring you How are ya

Comment

Working...
                                X