X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made it back.

Must have been a passing through storm.

Comment

• its hotmail... like a yahoo messenger.

there's a good show on(maybe) called A Haunting on Discovery Channel.. or maybe you call it The Travel Channel

Comment

• @GH1 no one is on ICQ or yahoo either on my end. Quiet night.

Comment

• do you have Travel Channel?

if so, can you tell me what's on it

Comment

• sorry don't have Travel or Discovery channels

Comment

• well i am tired, gn

Comment

• Good night GH1

Comment

• hello? :echos:

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                  June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Hello?

Comment

• hello!!

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Shining!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi!!! How are you? (I was stuck in my PM box. Sorry about that. )

Comment

• Hi, not so good I just found out one of my friends bought some drugs tonight, and i'm just completly devastated over this and not sure what to do, I want to call the police and get him to stop, and get the person he bought them from in trouble. today is such a horrible day how are you doing?

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Oh, Shining!! That's just awful. I'm sorry.

Well, have you talked to your friend about how you feel? And how old is your friend?

And I'm okay. Just very tired. So excuse any typos.

(Comp problems - sorry.)

Comment

• thanks, hes only 17 :/ he doesn't know that I know yet so I don't know

that's good that your doing good tho!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Well, I would try talking to him about it, and try talking him into getting rid of them. I am sure he's old enough to know that it wasn't a wise decision. Any chance of talking to his parents about the situation?

Extra for you.

And yeah, I'm okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X