PDA

View Full Version : Feudalism

Mistery
09-22-2007, 01:33:04
This is an RPG game with many locations to visit.
"Your hero begins as the ruling force of a small town and must conquer the entire known world one village or city at a time. There are dozens of weapons and skills, as well as a huge variety of units to recruit or battle against. Be sure to look out for magical weapons and equipment which drop from vanquished enemies."
Good luck :)

Play Here (http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/4045)
or
Updated Version (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/401169) (thanks Songbird!)
(click Pop-Up instead of Play This Game)

Alternatively you can also Download Here (http://www.arcadetown.com/feudalism/download.asp)

Mindsmasher
09-22-2007, 02:18:16
Cool, you found other version :)

I just finished playing feudalism on newgrounds but it was some weird version - tons of bugs which made the game practicly impossible to play.

Mistery
09-22-2007, 02:27:13
Ummm, well I don't know if this is another version :S
But I've checked Newgrounds now, and it says that there have been some bugfixes done yesterday. So let's hope this version will work better :)

Mindsmasher
09-22-2007, 03:06:28
yeah, let's hope ;) I play now for 40 minutes and everything is ok

Edit:

Actually there is the same bug I noticed in other version - this might be considered as a cheat, so everybody who are interested read below :wink:

When you are in a city and you're buying troops, sometimes it might happend that you will see blinking soldiers in your "inventory".

Now, if you like having lots of money, then all you have to do is sell one of the "blinking" soldier - you will gain an unlimited budget for the game :crazy:

cnanonymity
09-28-2007, 16:17:35
I keep doing quests to take out some rogue wanderers but they never pay me. What's up with that? Where do I collect?

songbird72884
09-28-2007, 20:41:31
the same thing's happening to me, I go to collect but I just get the chance to ask for another quest, without receiving any money

bubbie92
09-28-2007, 22:56:33
come on!the rogue quest doesn't work and nor does the package things don't work the only source of money i have is selling armor and weapons.!

songbird72884
09-28-2007, 23:13:46
what are you doing to go for the rogue quest? Are you clicking on the mountain when you go to the map view? You need to go all the way there and back to earn the money.

Ravensd
09-29-2007, 03:46:23
I came across a really cool glich. After I fought I could still see my hero on the screen. I kept clicking continue and it would go right back to the "victory" screen. I finally moved my hero and was able to exit the screen. When I went to go sell weapons I had thousands of them, so I sold them I now have 1,929,382,784 gold. Freakin sweeeeeeet. I've only been playing for like 5 mins. So to those of you that this happens to, keep clicking continue....it's a good thing. Unfortunately it didn't give me the same in points.

jrk
09-29-2007, 13:50:52
Nice glitches and/or bugs.

Didn't try the blinking soldier. But I got the character in the victory screen.
And after that i could accept quests and do them but whenever I returned to the town or delivered the package to the townhall I didn't get the message that I finished the quest.

Only played it till the end just to see what would happen.

absolutely nothing

Where can we give comment to the creators?

stickmanbob
09-29-2007, 16:30:42
I gained Ravenna, but then it kept on going to the 'win' screen again and again and kept douling the amount of items I got and it wouldn't let me out, so I had to re-load and I lost Ravenna and I can't get it back.

EDIT: Lol! This made me laugh so hard when I got a 'special' item, a Bloody Hard Kimono!

Ravensd
09-29-2007, 18:44:37
I've defeated all the towns.....isn't that the point of this game? It isn't saying I won or anything. Hints anybody?

girlpowerneo902
09-29-2007, 19:06:07
I cant travel anywhere in the ship,i paid the money but it still wont let me out,i kept on clicking on the country i wanna go to but the ship just wont move

songbird72884
09-29-2007, 20:38:59
This game is seriously annoying me, there's so many bugs it totally spoils the game. Without them, it'd be a really good game, and on the bits where the bugs don't affect it, it's very enjoyable, but when they do cause a problem, it ruins it.

Froggybog
09-29-2007, 21:02:15
Theres one bug i found that ruins the game quite a lot......
u get these flashy flashy guys called undefined randomly joining you team....
and they dont move or anything when you fight and if you sell them your money just says 'NaN money'..... coz of that bug you can buy anything and as much as you want of that thing

IT SUCKS

anyway....good game

Mistery
09-29-2007, 21:23:56
I've added the link to the latest version to the first post (see "Updated Version), thank you Songbird! :)
It seems that the author is still working on bugfix issues, so we'll try to update the links :)

bubbie92
09-30-2007, 01:35:04
great game now the other link didn't mess up and so far so good! :)

jrk
09-30-2007, 09:52:30
@girlpowerneo:
Try clicking in the water in the direction the ship can go before clicking on a town. The game doesn't have any route planning. So if you collide with something you just stop.

@stickmanbob:
try to move the character you see in the victory screen so that it disappears. Then you can play on normally. You just have some extra items and money.

@ravensd:
Got the same thing, but by that time my quests where already malfunctioning. So maybe the triggersystem broke

Michael Jackson
10-01-2007, 14:59:19
very addicting

azarel2
10-01-2007, 17:43:30
Yeah, there are tons of bugs.

The flashing soldiers appear when you load the game with any gaps in the row of soldiers in the reserves. It doesn't really matter though.

The quests stop working when you die once and load the game, or maybe if you just load the game at any time other than the beginning. If you save after this point, it will remember that the quests won't work and you won't get money.

There is apparently no ending either, which is rather disappointing since the creator went to the trouble of making stats for all those items.

Incidentally, the best unit in the game is the black samurai, located on the far east corner of the map. If you start as the asian people its really easy.

segaman
10-05-2007, 23:22:29
awsome game the black samurias are the best but they cost 5000$! a piece!

but it was still a really great game because u didnt have to download and it can save your game. 2 thumbs up nice game!

ragnar
10-07-2007, 13:45:31
nice game,
a bit too easy
had the same problems to get the reward for the quest but you get tons of stuff to sell so i've never had money probs.
my tip: buy lots of archers ( that golden guys with the crosbows) and you are done with a fight in ca. 1min.

Xara
10-10-2007, 02:57:10
Ummmm I kept getting killed and then there was a bug in it where it just kept showing a victory screen after loading from a previous save point. I shall try my luck again later.

sithlord8769
10-31-2007, 22:31:19
i cant change from a ranged weapon to a sword. help?

Ratgirl111
01-30-2008, 02:29:44
can anybody tell me the best armour, crossbow, bow, and helmet you can have in this game

ok i hav found a good glitch. you know how u have enemy cities well when u click on them it is likefight or dont u can click a building and then check out the city and buy things them leave the city.

Corspe5
04-13-2008, 02:49:30
Funny glitch:
When the arcade town ad is coming up, right click and choose forward.

hedghoghaz
11-07-2008, 20:07:20
how do u use the arrow shower at the bottom of the screen
thanks