Feudalism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feudalism

This is an RPG game with many locations to visit.
    "Your hero begins as the ruling force of a small town and must conquer the entire known world one village or city at a time. There are dozens of weapons and skills, as well as a huge variety of units to recruit or battle against. Be sure to look out for magical weapons and equipment which drop from vanquished enemies."
    Good luck

Play Here
    or
    Updated Version (thanks Songbird!)
    (click Pop-Up instead of Play This Game)

Alternatively you can also Download Here

Click image for larger version

Name:	feudalism.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	1695632

Cool, you found other version

I just finished playing feudalism on newgrounds but it was some weird version - tons of bugs which made the game practicly impossible to play.
    anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

Ummm, well I don't know if this is another version
      But I've checked Newgrounds now, and it says that there have been some bugfixes done yesterday. So let's hope this version will work better

Comment

yeah, let's hope I play now for 40 minutes and everything is ok

Edit:

Actually there is the same bug I noticed in other version - this might be considered as a cheat, so everybody who are interested read below

When you are in a city and you're buying troops, sometimes it might happend that you will see blinking soldiers in your "inventory".

Now, if you like having lots of money, then all you have to do is sell one of the "blinking" soldier - you will gain an unlimited budget for the game
        Last edited by Mindsmasher; 09-22-2007, 04:27:22.
        anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

I keep doing quests to take out some rogue wanderers but they never pay me. What's up with that? Where do I collect?
          Couldn't find a pen had to think of a new trick / This one he wrote in cold blood with a toothpick.

Comment

the same thing's happening to me, I go to collect but I just get the chance to ask for another quest, without receiving any money

Comment

come on!the rogue quest doesn't work and nor does the package things don't work the only source of money i have is selling armor and weapons.!
              visit my website

cool game

Comment

what are you doing to go for the rogue quest? Are you clicking on the mountain when you go to the map view? You need to go all the way there and back to earn the money.

Comment

I came across a really cool glich. After I fought I could still see my hero on the screen. I kept clicking continue and it would go right back to the "victory" screen. I finally moved my hero and was able to exit the screen. When I went to go sell weapons I had thousands of them, so I sold them I now have 1,929,382,784 gold. Freakin sweeeeeeet. I've only been playing for like 5 mins. So to those of you that this happens to, keep clicking continue....it's a good thing. Unfortunately it didn't give me the same in points.

Comment

Nice glitches and/or bugs.

Didn't try the blinking soldier. But I got the character in the victory screen.
                    And after that i could accept quests and do them but whenever I returned to the town or delivered the package to the townhall I didn't get the message that I finished the quest.

Only played it till the end just to see what would happen.

Where can we give comment to the creators?

Comment

I gained Ravenna, but then it kept on going to the 'win' screen again and again and kept douling the amount of items I got and it wouldn't let me out, so I had to re-load and I lost Ravenna and I can't get it back.

EDIT: Lol! This made me laugh so hard when I got a 'special' item, a Bloody Hard Kimono!
                      Last edited by stickmanbob; 09-29-2007, 18:08:45.
                      If you like reading, go here: http://www.cityofif.com/

If music be the food of love, play on! Shakespeare.

Comment

I've defeated all the towns.....isn't that the point of this game? It isn't saying I won or anything. Hints anybody?

Comment

I cant travel anywhere in the ship,i paid the money but it still wont let me out,i kept on clicking on the country i wanna go to but the ship just wont move

Comment

This game is seriously annoying me, there's so many bugs it totally spoils the game. Without them, it'd be a really good game, and on the bits where the bugs don't affect it, it's very enjoyable, but when they do cause a problem, it ruins it.

Comment

Theres one bug i found that ruins the game quite a lot......
                              u get these flashy flashy guys called undefined randomly joining you team....
                              and they dont move or anything when you fight and if you sell them your money just says 'NaN money'..... coz of that bug you can buy anything and as much as you want of that thing

IT SUCKS

anyway....good game
                              Last edited by Froggybog; 09-30-2007, 14:05:56.
                              Froggybog in da toilet
                              BLOO BONG FRANG DEES PUHJOOKOB STRUB

:duel: :jawdropper: :kuli: :eclipsee-cup: :dsv: :bud: :sexe: :roga: :angry-dude: A-GAA-GAA-BOO
                              PM ME WHEN YOU SEE THIS!!

Comment

Working...
                              X