PDA

View Full Version : School:(

Themolestarted
09-23-2007, 18:44:55
Here you can talk about your school and things that happend there
Like once in english we were waiting for the teacher to finish marking our home and me and my mate(freddy) where singing a hot choclate song and pointing at ourselves during the "you sexy thing" part we pointed at each other.Then this girl kept looking at me.Then in games my group where dancing and we had some spare time so me and my other mate (sam) did the worm and the chicken run and she looked at me again(I think she likes me).
I got nothin against her and I would happily go out with her if she stopped lookin at me. (You know I like her:P)
Anyway enjoy this thread:)

jenni.p123
09-25-2007, 17:07:37
i could fill a whole book with what happens at my school :haha:

here is one example :haha:

1st day back from the summer holidays, I'm in my 1st class....everything is going fine...until we have to speak (something about verbs or something :S) anyways...we are going round the class giving answers, i gave mine and everyone started laughing (because they thought i said another word :shy:...and to be honest in not sure if i did say it :shy:) then when i realise what the word is i started laughing so much my head when back and WHACK! I hit my head off of the wall behind me :haha: Even the teacher laughed at me :mhmh: :haha:....I am sure it gave me brain damage :mhmh: And now im :crazy: :haha: i blame the WALL! :haha:

Themolestarted
09-27-2007, 07:49:41
:haha::laughSMILE::haha::laughSMILE::haha:

SuzyE730
09-27-2007, 08:57:06
:rofl-smilie:

I don't almost don't have school because of the teacher's protest!:(

But I saw someone that I like again!:$

ForeverJoseph
09-29-2007, 00:22:39
1 time during sci. class we were presenting our projects and some 1 said uranus waz the 8th planet so i said "wow you know how to count" and then got in trouble but it waz worth it.

Yorick
09-29-2007, 01:30:28
Oh the things that happen in school...:yup:
ok the most prominent thing in my memory now is... well me and my friend, steven (http://gamershood.com/forum/member.php?u=15363) are always goofin around in classes, aaaand, one of my teachers has a national geographic magizine that has a picture on it that for some reason we cant stop laughing at:haha::haha::haha::haha:
here it is4509for some reason we find it hilarious!

SuzyE730
09-29-2007, 13:35:59
It IS hilarious! :rofl-smilie:

we had only 1 period on Friday cuz of the protest and we were....5 KIDS!!!!! we were looking trough a microskope the whole time cuz the teacher was busy!!!:haha:
oh yea....and a boy from my class kept bugging me!:$

Shortiewolf
10-07-2007, 22:27:40
your stories are pretty funny

Heartofthedark
10-09-2007, 15:50:33
well nothing much happens at highschool in canada... usual routeen :P ill post something here if something interesting happens XD

ForeverJoseph
10-09-2007, 21:46:56
thanx shortie

SuzyE730
10-10-2007, 14:56:52
well....we teamed up girls vs. boys in the recess and we started chasing each other and beatin' up! (I have no idea why but it was fun!!!:P)

ForeverJoseph
10-10-2007, 22:15:56
i know i used 2 do that!not anymore though it got old.

Crimsonthread
10-11-2007, 01:03:02
In science, we're discussing the animal kingdom. Right now, we're discussing invertabrates, starting with the most simple (sponges) and going to the more complex (arthropods.) Well, we got to worms, which show complexity because they have many organs and two body openings. I was describing this significant adapation, and had to use the word "anus" to describe the second body opening... and my students didn't laugh nearly as hard as I thought they would! Good news, eh?

ForeverJoseph
10-11-2007, 01:51:37
i guess...

Skellisin
10-11-2007, 02:49:31
Yes its good news Crimson....I have been in that situation, and heard the roar of laughter from the students........... We're ya nervous about it?

zillah0625
10-11-2007, 08:52:22
I think I'm failling:'(

Crimsonthread
10-11-2007, 11:34:29
Oh, no, Zillah! What subjects? Maybe I can tutor you. :haha:

@Skell--not really, I just decided to go ahead and say it rather than sugar coating it. After all, they're fifth graders, and they're going to have to get used to it for middle/high school! ...Now that I think of, it, I think they laughed more when we were discussing astronomy and I said "Uranus."

zillah0625
10-11-2007, 11:53:32
@Crimson yeah tutor me:D
Well I'm accually a good student I just don't know why in my 2nd year I'm too lazy to study...I can be the top of your class but I just don't know why I'm sssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo LAZY!!*bumps head in my monitor*

ForeverJoseph
10-11-2007, 21:32:22
wow...im pretty lazy myself but dont beat urself up bout it!

zillah0625
10-17-2007, 15:19:07
*stops*ok i'll try to study hard

SuzyE730
10-18-2007, 12:27:04
I have a C on my music test!:(...almost everyone gots an F!!!

Mcakkay
10-18-2007, 23:07:05
I have 3 tests tomorrow and im going to fail ALL of them:'(

zillah0625
10-19-2007, 07:58:32
Oh why is that Mcakkay?

I had a test today and it's quite easy:D:P

Carmit
10-24-2007, 04:10:59
every1 teases me at school

hpfreaky08
10-24-2007, 09:01:21
mah friends backstabbed me! Hoorah!!!! [a so irony reaction.. ryt??].. well. i think even though am good in school.. when it comes to mah frends.. i suck. that's it. that's how horrible it is:(

Themolestarted
11-21-2007, 23:51:19
theres a girl at my school

SuzyE730
11-23-2007, 19:30:09
I had ALOT of tests!http://www.smileyarena.net/Library/extra_large/school/default/stressed.gif

AND on top of all that we had inspectors from other schools watching our subjects! We had bulgarian when a VERY IMPORTANT inspector came in but when it all ended the teacher was so happy because we were so active and he wrote me an A+!!!!!http://www.smileyarena.net/Library/extra_large/school/default/a_plus.gif

But after a test the same teacher wrote me an F because he mixed up my class number with the number of a boy from my class!:haha: But we fixed everything!:P

super_T
11-23-2007, 21:38:58
i could fill a whole book with what happens at my school :haha:

here is one example :haha:

1st day back from the summer holidays, I'm in my 1st class....everything is going fine...until we have to speak (something about verbs or something :S) anyways...we are going round the class giving answers, i gave mine and everyone started laughing (because they thought i said another word :shy:...and to be honest in not sure if i did say it :shy:) then when i realise what the word is i started laughing so much my head when back and WHACK! I hit my head off of the wall behind me :haha: Even the teacher laughed at me :mhmh: :haha:....I am sure it gave me brain damage :mhmh: And now im :crazy: :haha: i blame the WALL! :haha:

a kid in my class forgot his seat was turned toward the back of the classroom (we were watching a movie and the tv is in the back) and he sort of sat down incorrectly and then banged his head on my desk (i sat in back of him) and started bleeding. he was unconsious and had to go to the hospital. it was a weird experience. oh, and three teachers -called the "Gold Team" for some reason- had to clean up the blood and see if he was alright. now i know why he is so stupid (he's a straight D and F student) :boo::boo::boo:

SuzyE730
11-24-2007, 10:06:19
a kid in my class forgot his seat was turned toward the back of the classroom (we were watching a movie and the tv is in the back) and he sort of sat down incorrectly and then banged his head on my desk (i sat in back of him) and started bleeding. he was unconsious and had to go to the hospital. it was a weird experience. oh, and three teachers -called the "Gold Team" for some reason- had to clean up the blood and see if he was alright. now i know why he is so stupid (he's a straight D and F student) :boo::boo::boo:

Wouldn't like to laugh on other peoples bad luck but...:haha: Kinda reminds me of a boy from my class! He's never seen ANYTHING better than a C or a D....not sure if he's seen a C either!:haha:

Hitman
11-25-2007, 18:40:22
I know Jenny's not gonna like this, but I have to tell. :P Next week, I'll only have classes on Monday. The rest of the week is FREE! :D

jenni.p123
11-25-2007, 20:48:59
I know Jenny's not gonna like this, but I have to tell. :P Next week, I'll only have classes on Monday. The rest of the week is FREE! :D

To right i dont like it! :P
Nuk është fer :mhmh: :P

Carmit
11-26-2007, 06:21:30
i get teased but i dont care i like to learn

EscapeGirl
11-26-2007, 06:33:26
Well, learning is important, Carmit. So that's good that you don't care about being teased. :) Stay strong, and you'll be smarter than them in no time. ;)

Carmit
11-26-2007, 06:44:57
id say its nice to know some cat thats there to help and listen

SuzyE730
11-26-2007, 11:02:37
make that catS sis!:P

Jess
11-28-2007, 16:58:53
In band I was (for some reason) banging my head with a pencil (band is a little crazy at times) and one of the drummers said some comment about it and everyone started crakcing up and I laughed so hard I flung my head back and hit my head on the trumpter's music stand sending it flying into his face!

I guess English isn't my strong point! That was all one sentence!

Carmit
11-30-2007, 04:22:53
ok some catS

Themolestarted
12-07-2007, 20:06:05
Everyone(almost)I know in school has a girlfriend or boyfriend and now my best friend is geting back together with his ex-girlfriend. I IS BEGGINING TO FEEL A LITTLE BIT LEFT OUT

SuzyE730
12-08-2007, 16:53:25
I know what ya feel like Mole!:P My two BFFs don't talk to each other because they're crushing on the same boy! :S...but it's kinda funny watching them argue cuz they're normally like...the best friends in the whole world (+me) :haha:
...:shy:...no comment bout MY school problems for now:shy:

Themolestarted
12-08-2007, 17:24:46
I think one of the girls likes me(i like her)

SuzyE730
12-08-2007, 17:43:42
DA MOLE LIKES A GIRL! :P
....eh...not in position ta tease right now:shy:

Carmit
12-19-2007, 04:03:11
being ten im the top class SUCKS i mean im the 2 youngest so im like one of the main targets + being ten just sucks all togther

Gamershood rock
12-31-2007, 17:36:56
once at lunch a really sexy girl came up and kissed me, now we r a couple, weird ehh

that is sooooo unbeliveable lol

100th post w00t

MARCUSNERISON
12-31-2007, 21:38:03
how can you have an upper class in elementary school thats like saying youre the heaviest turd

Heartofthedark
12-31-2007, 23:18:45
what do you mean upper class? like how much money you have or a feature about you

MARCUSNERISON
12-31-2007, 23:32:14
the highest grade look below some 10 year old was complaining about being the upper class prolly 5th

being ten im the top class SUCKS i mean im the 2 youngest so im like one of the main targets + being ten just sucks all togther

Themolestarted
02-14-2008, 20:38:11
Once in a science lesson my teacher was talking about scientists making a breakthrough.
Me a started to sing the queen song Breaktru

Ratgirl111
02-18-2008, 06:21:20
girls in my class are retarted aperatly since i talk to this guy i like him what they dont no is that i do like him

Jones
03-15-2008, 21:53:22
Whenever someone name Mr. S**** substitutes our band class, we'll either throw paper balls at him or eachother or we'll switch instruments; he really has no clue! One time somebody hit him with a pencil and he said, "ya dropped yer pencil." it's very fun when ther's a substitute.

Also, in English class, there was a substitute named Mr. B*******, whom we'd never had before. So what do we do? We tell him that somebody has an extremely high case of ADHD, so the kid could do virtually anything and he wouldn't try to sotp him. He shouted the national anthem so loud that day...whoo!

Lilliputt
03-15-2008, 21:59:41
To be honest, I think that sounds very sad, Jones. I don't think that acting out when having a substitute is that good an idea. Why would you want to act badly to a person who is there to help you make a good start in your life? :? That is what they are for regardless if they are regular teachers or substitutes.

humphryboop
03-15-2008, 22:04:59
I is home-schooled

Jones
03-15-2008, 22:06:31
To be honest, I think that sounds very sad, Jones. I don't think that acting out when having a substitute is that good an idea. Why would you want to act badly to a person who is there to help you make a good start in your life? :? That is what they are for regardless if they are regular teachers or substitutes.

I didn't act up; it was someone named L***** with English. I didn't switch instruments or make paper balls, either. I should have specified, sorry.

humphryboop
03-15-2008, 22:12:11
poor jonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnes ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss

Lilliputt
03-15-2008, 22:22:02
Oh, I see. :) I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood, Jones. I got the impression that what you wrote about what is going on is something good or funny. My bad :S

humphryboop
03-15-2008, 22:25:17
:S Poor lilli

doglover
03-16-2008, 01:13:08
I agree with Lilliputt. I must admit that it is a bit funny, but still, it isn't pretty to do it, and also very offensive and rude. I'm not it saying directly to you, Jones, just in general.

Crimsonthread
03-16-2008, 01:30:25
As a prior substitute teacher, I couldn't agree more with Lilli and Doglover.

Jones
03-16-2008, 02:33:22
I apologize to all of you; I did a poor job explaining the viewpoint I was using, and I agree about all that being wrong. I even distance myself from the people who do things like that now, because even though I don't do it, the sub always seems to accuse me (plus, I mean, what's the point?); in fact, I almost got a detention because someone else wouldn't fess up about it, and blamed me.

doglover
03-16-2008, 02:44:32
Uhm...

I agree with Lilliputt. I must admit that it is a bit funny, but still, it isn't pretty to do it, and also very offensive and rude. I'm not it saying directly to you, Jones, just in general.

Lilliputt
03-16-2008, 02:54:30
Well, I am sorry you get blamed at for things in school but I hope you can find fun things to do here on da Hood ta sorta get things off your mind, Jones :)
I am pleased to meet your acquaintance :D

Jones
03-16-2008, 02:54:35
Uhm...

doglover- I know you weren't saying that directly to me; I posted a reply to clear up any more confusion, just in case someone still doesn't understand that I don't necessarily think those incidents were funny.

Lilliputt
03-16-2008, 02:58:17
Just to let you know. We seem to have posted at the same time :P :haha:

Jones
03-16-2008, 03:03:20
Well, I am sorry you get blamed at for things in school but I hope you can find fun things to do here on da Hood ta sorta get things off your mind, Jones :)
I am pleased to meet your acquaintance :D
Thanks, Lilliputt! Pleased to meet you too. :hi2:

Just to let you know. We seem to have posted at the same time :P :haha:
Good timing! ;)

point click man
03-16-2008, 04:04:48
i have this friend (rashad) and he kept lookin at everyone and laughin and the tacher made him satnd in front of the class and grin at everyone lol. we laughed so loud the princibal could here it.

RC-10M
03-29-2008, 17:11:00
yesterday my friends had to do this little retarded skit thingy, and im in the flms trashcan band (with two extremly hot and attractive girls(that i know will never go out with melol)and we went to play we took one of thoses really nice buses we got to stay at a hotel and the next day we got back at 9:00 pm she came into my room at like 10:00 when everybody was sleeping and wanted to talk, MAN! i wasnurvous, but nothing happened i should have kissed her i knew it! but i did'n and now i hate myself jk lol :P), we were going to
play so we were siting on the bottom bleachers he had to throw water on sombody and he came over to mw and said "hey wat some water? here! have some water!" an poured a bottle of water onmy lap! it looked really really strange :P lol and then we played me with wet pants, and him laughind his butt off! it was funny lol :P originaly posted by suzie: DA MOLE LIKES A GIRL! , yea well he is lucky, he accualy has a gf i get a's and b's so girls think im a nerd, but i dont think im a half bad lookin guy? it makes me mad becouse, (and i know teachers like crimson know what im talking about here) the girls only like the guys that wear their pants down at there knees wihc looks really stupid and get bad grades
if a girl could tell me what girls like i swear id never record it or tell any one!! :P lol

ShadowGS
04-06-2008, 11:18:50
Water baloon war in my school 2 days ago
:D
Wet People
Pink Baloons
Fun !!!

JustinBearPriss
04-07-2008, 21:40:32
yesterday on the bus we were riding to school and this guy stood up and the bus started movin and he almost fell out the bus! And my friend she was laugh so hard i rolled down the window and this guy could hear it.

Volkoronado
04-07-2008, 23:23:05
We were at the chemistry lab and this dude sipped like 2 drops of acid accidentally because we made him laugh, he acted like nothing happened but later we were having lunch and he was trying all sorts of spices and pepper and sauces and said his tongue wouldn't feel anything, he totally freaked out lol
Later he said he was ok, but his tongue looked a bit pale.
We always tease him ever since.

SuzyE730
04-09-2008, 19:21:53
There's a girl at my school that acts like the big deal!:@
Well I showed her today with my new pink fashionable and really cute shirt!:evil:

Also today I got good grades!:ura:

Jones
04-12-2008, 01:28:18
Oh, I recently found out that I have the same high school as Marilyn Manson went to. :P:S

Mistery
04-12-2008, 01:30:44
Really?!? Very interesting :haha:

Jones
04-12-2008, 01:34:38
Yeap. Cardinal Gibbons.:|

TheImpQueen
04-18-2008, 19:40:13
My school is whack (and, since it is in teh mighty Englandia, we have to wear uniforms..bleh). There's this one girl I know (and don't much like), and we were starting to watch a movie in RE - cause we have our teach round our little fingers - and she kept going 'what's the movie called?' so, after her saying that like five times, I said, pretty loudly 'Bill and Teds Bogus Adventure!' I would have added 'you nimrod!' but the teach was right there.
Then she had a go at me 'she's always well mean to me sir!!!!' (this girl is really loud) and her friend (who I also don't like) was going 'sir, you always stick up for her but she's always well mean to us' and I'm thinking, 'ch'yeah, and I'm mean..you're the ones being loud and annoying and stopping us watching the movie'

...lol, yeah, like I said, our school is whack. Oh yeah, and the two girls in that story? They come in late and loud for every RE lesson....and then wonder why they get sent out regularly...

We had a non-uniform day a while back (which, for the record, totally rocked), and I'm 99 percent sure they were taking the mick out of my clothes behind my back - I kinda dressed goth a little; black, black, fishnets, more black, you get the picture - and the whole time I was thinking 'nimrods, I don't actually CARE what you think...you clones who have to wear what the magazines tell you to wear'

Yeah, ranting now. But anyways, the people at my school have twisted logic. If I was dating all the people they seem to think I'm dating, then I'd be, like, triple-timing or something...:wht:

Whenever I get to a keyboard I always wind up rambling...imma gonna shut up now...

...xTIQ

sweet_kitty22
04-21-2008, 18:42:24
I have no school on thursday, teachers strike.
Study leave in two weeks.
Me and my friend are always laughing, we find so many things funny.
In PE, an idiot boy was talking too much, thinink he knows better (cricket game)
The he started talking and tha ball whooshed right in his private part with a huge THWACK sound!!!
hilarious.

SuzyE730
05-16-2008, 12:21:05
Time for some teenager school drama!:P

No actually there's nothing funny about what happened:S

We're the 6th grade right now and two of my friends- Petia and Evi had some problems with a 7 grade girl- Ina! Evi is BFF with Petia but because Evi is a really social person she talks with the 7 graders ALOT. SO this girl Ina became her "big sister" and Evi and Petia always hanged out with Ina and her friends (That was a few weeks ago) But one day Evi and Petia got in an argument and Evi asked Ina to nag Petia via Skype. But Petia and Ina got in a very big argument and the next day Ina asked Evi to go with Petia to buy snack from a store which is out of the school. They did so and when they got there Ina beat up Petia and Evi didn't do anything! Some big BFF she is!:mhmh:
So Ina is one step of being expelled by the school but all that happened a few weeks ago! Now on to the real story! We thought everything cleared out with Evi and Petia not being friends anymore and Evi and Ina not being friends anymore but NO! Today Petia's big sister (Who is about 34 years old) Came to school on our big break and beat up Ina in front of the school fences! She beat her and her friend - Tedi (because Tedi filmed everything from the time when Ina beat up Petia)! I can't tell you what happened to them it's against the rules but Petia's sister had a knife! >_> SO now Ina and Tedi are in the hospital, the police came to school, all of our teachers nagged my class AND our school will be shown on the National news! Sheesh!!!
Oh also I was one step from being beaten up by a girl also in the seventh grade because she and her friends wanted to get Petia's phone number and I didn't give my phone but the boys from my class saved me (Such sweethearts:luv:)
Oh and now Evi is trying to steal my BFF formerly her BFF when she saw that the boys liked her in the 5th grade but now when the boys started liking Petia more Evi left Krisi (my BFF) and now she wants back. But Krisi is one HECK of a friend!:D She's ignoring her!

New1000
05-16-2008, 12:58:31
I was watching some of my friends play handball til a senior runs in the game, grabs the ball, throws it on the roof and spits on one of my friends running with all the teachers chasing him.

He was a jerk but the chasing thing was funny!:lol:

Still hes a jerk. got in jail for doing that, blowing all the classrooms up with firecrackers and grafity in the staff room.

That was one big dumb idiot doing all that.

Oh and he was 25! wth?

SuzyE730
05-16-2008, 15:16:15
excuse me but... ROFL!!!:haha: this guy reminds me of some boys in my school!

New1000
05-16-2008, 16:01:15
Well i think they were "Bad Boys". scrach that. "Rad Roys" sounds more like it. LOL!:lol: :lol:

That was a joke. im a Class Clown at school and i said that to some students. they laughed hard. :lol: so did i.

derek44
05-17-2008, 06:19:31
Here a Great Story about school!
..."strongly dislike" it :)...

SuzyE730
05-20-2008, 13:55:16
solve this:

xyz - xy + xz - yz + 1 - (xyz + xy - xz - yz + 1)
when you cannot do anything more to the letters and numbers then replace all letters with 2 and solve the new thing!:P

I got an A for that!:D

New1000
05-20-2008, 14:01:26
That awnser would be 0.
:lol:

Solve This:
VIV - VV + (IX - V) + XIV - V = ?

Its Roman Numerals.

I got an A for that too!

SuzyE730
05-20-2008, 15:29:32
9 - 10 + (9 - 5) + 14 - 5 = -1 + 4 + 9 = 4 + 8 = 12?:?

I ADMIT! I used a program that converts roman numbers into arabic! :shy: We didn't learn about roman numerals since we were the 4th grade! :lol:

Tran25
05-23-2008, 18:01:43
I'm going to a vocational school...kinda wish I didn't now. It is the EASIEST thing I have ever done in my life. I've made prez list twice now..haha. oi.....:(

SuzyE730
06-06-2008, 19:31:17
I have a big chance to get a scholarship! I can get 500 or 1000 uhh...leva:? I have no idea how much that is in $!:P

bige92
06-06-2008, 19:58:30
:P in skool a wile ago me an me friend (dayle) wer in sci an i wuz muckin about but i wisper loudly so me an him grabed a ruler an pen and we shouted duna duna duna duna.. RULER! AND PENN!! just as every1 went quiet cuz de teacher came in an every1 wuz lukin at us! :P

SuzyE730
06-13-2008, 18:21:24
@bige
LOL:haha:

w00t! Summer vacation's finally here!:ura: I have a full A for the year:$

New1000
06-16-2008, 14:20:32
9 - 10 + (9 - 5) + 14 - 5 = -1 + 4 + 9 = 4 + 8 = 12?:?

I ADMIT! I used a program that converts roman numbers into arabic! :shy: We didn't learn about roman numerals since we were the 4th grade! :lol:

WRONG! You dont put in those after the =. lol. 9 - 10 = -1 + 4 = 3 + 14 = 17 - 5 = 13! what do you think?

Try this!
69 x 157.42 = ?
Hard one.

someguy
06-21-2008, 00:27:47
10861.98 ?

I've been out of school for about a week now. It's amazing.

New1000
07-05-2008, 18:34:37
God everyone is good at math!

its the holidays for me. and i need to go! see ya tommorrow!

someguy
07-05-2008, 18:36:01
omg bye

otakette
05-14-2009, 22:20:57
the school principal just made about the stupidest rule ever. it started when a kid apparently threw a security person into a wall during 6th. i will admit, thats unnerving, but the rule they came up with after it is just stupid. the rule is: if you're late to class (yes, even if your last class was on the opposite floor/side of the school), then you get sent to the office and you miss the rest of the day. is that not the harshest rule you've ever heard? and now i'm worried because one of my friends is always late b/c their class is far away, and if they get taken out, they might miss a test or something.