PDA

View Full Version : Twelve Doors - Missing Link

Eternal Becky
02-09-2006, 19:16:50
http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=894

or:
http://www2.odn.ne.jp/sanetomo/mes/mislin.html

Point and click game from the makers of Twelve Doors.

GamersHood
02-09-2006, 21:57:50
Sorry about the mess :D

Eternal Becky
02-09-2006, 23:12:56
No Problem :D You are the best Gamershood!!!

OneBun
02-09-2006, 23:17:12
...You are the best Gamershood!!!

I agree GamersHood is awesome!!!

Played this game this morning... fun like the first one!!!
Thanks for posting it Eternal Becky!!!! :)

Unregistered
02-09-2006, 23:32:17
i cannot get the code to work??? any ideas?

Dmike92
02-09-2006, 23:35:17
i cannot get the code to work??? any ideas?
Type "guest" then the number given at the bottom of the page using keys :)

Norway
02-09-2006, 23:41:05
I have tryed to type in guest 858 in the password but nothing happens.

Dmike92
02-09-2006, 23:42:26
A little stuck after having visiting the forest with my gun, playing with frog, long-nozed-bird and fish-I-cant-take !
Any ideas ?

I have tryed to type in guest 858 in the password but nothing happens.
I know : you have to type "guest" in the password field...
and numbers using the graphic keys then ENTER.

Norway
02-09-2006, 23:51:33
At last. Thank you. :)

I have the same items you do, but i have no idea what next to do.

Dmike92
02-10-2006, 00:01:05
I have the same items you do, but i have no idea what next to do.

Waoooh I'm down town now !

Norway
02-10-2006, 00:02:38
How did you do that, i am at the road but theres nothing to click on (as i can see!!)

I managed to get some cars driving by but nobody stop.

I have got a lift.....

Oh my good, i died. Got run over by a car. :'( :(

OneBun
02-10-2006, 00:14:03
I have got a lift.....

Oh my good, i died. Got run over by a car...

I know how ya feel... I did the same thing!

Eternal Becky
02-10-2006, 00:21:32
Get a lift from the red car. She will give you a key.

Norway
02-10-2006, 00:24:40
I got a lift whit a white car and i got in to a building in town, managed to take the helmet of the gay and found a key, but i lost the key and cant find it again. No i am giving up on this game.

Eternal Becky
02-10-2006, 00:39:54
Hey I just completed the game. It says TO BE CONTINUED and the next part is "Messiah from Darkness" which is already here in Gamershood.

Dmike92
02-10-2006, 00:48:29
Hey I just completed the game. It says TO BE CONTINUED and the next part is "Messiah from Darkness" which is already here.
Did you all have it in foreign language ?

Eternal Becky
02-10-2006, 01:02:18
Yeah I played it in Japanese too.

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 01:20:32
I have frog bird and an envelope/piece of documents and a gun. I cannot pick up fish and see nothing on the road no cars no ppl just quiet

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 02:52:17
can't get this game started need the password what is it? I put guest/858 nothing workes.

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 03:32:20
Lift with the white truck works too. Got a key from the guy in it. Am downtown also now....

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 03:34:04
Just got run over the a red car......

Sadetta
02-10-2006, 11:21:41
Hi
Anybody there, need some help...

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 12:15:07
Lift with the white truck works too. Got a key from the guy in it. Am downtown also now....
I can`t see any cars.. where are they? Have the frog, papers, bird ang gun..

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 12:20:17
I can`t see any cars.. where are they? Have the frog, papers, bird ang gun..

Got it!
Press the guy with the red mask while you are in the road, the red guy is you:) he will hichike with a white car.. just press ok the whole time in the car, and you will recive a key, and he will take you downtown..

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 12:25:42
You have to klick on what the guy says.(under the gamescreen.
Then the car will come.

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 12:36:58
what can i do with the golden key found in the bathtub?

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 12:46:05
Open one of the doors.
i don?t remember which one it was !
try it on locked doors.

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 12:48:47
what can i do with the golden key found in the bathtub?
ok, got it.. use it on the door at the end of the long hallway.. have discovered that the when the questions are blue, it`s ok to use the items, and when they are red you will only loose them, and you have to start all over again...

Eternal Becky
02-10-2006, 12:50:28
When you are on the stairs there are two doors. One leads to the bathroom and a locked room. The other one leads to two locked doors. Use the golden key there.

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 12:57:24
have traided my big gun with a smaller gun, and have gotten a briefcase. what to do next?

Eternal Becky
02-10-2006, 13:01:43
Use the tool box on the machine in the same room where there are computers.

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 13:09:12
Use the tool box on the machine in the same room where there are computers.

now i am with the big bird.. what to do ?? my gun doesn`t work here..

Eternal Becky
02-10-2006, 13:11:35
Use space bar to shoot

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 13:15:36
now i am with the big bird.. what to do ?? my gun doesn`t work here..
got it.. use the arrow buttons to move, and shoote them with space button..

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 13:20:42
got it.. use the arrow buttons to move, and shoote them with space button..
this is hard!!! keep on using all my ammo trying to kill the naked guy..

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 13:25:04
this is hard!!! keep on using all my ammo trying to kill the naked guy..
the only way to kill him is to jump on top of him.. how to kill the person with the white coat?

Eternal Becky
02-10-2006, 13:27:49
Just keep shooting him. And when he shoots back just duck.

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 13:36:50
Just keep shooting him. And when he shoots back just duck.

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 16:18:01
THIS WAS JUST A TOO BORING GAME!

Unregistered
02-10-2006, 16:32:45
the problem is that I don't get the lg :/ I've managed to repair the computer centre (where the pistol was) and got oral message but have no idea what does it mean :/ now I'm stucked no more keys no more clues :/ I just can go up and down :/ HELLLLLLLLLLLP!!!

rosiemay05
02-10-2006, 21:22:27
y the heck wasi dancing in the street like a ballerina!, no wonder i got run over! grrrr lol

A little stuck after having visiting the forest with my gun, playing with frog, long-nozed-bird and fish-I-cant-take !
Any ideas ?
to get the fish you need to take, that water bag from the plane at the start of the game, to keep the fish alive, dont know what you need it for though?

the problem is that I don't get the lg :/ I've managed to repair the computer centre (where the pistol was) and got oral message but have no idea what does it mean :/ now I'm stucked no more keys no more clues :/ I just can go up and down :/ HELLLLLLLLLLLP!!!

I know im stuck too, have fish, frog, bird, small handgun( dont know whether it was a good idea to swap for smaller one though lol), have used all my keys, only one door is locked, but cant find the key. used the toolbox to fix computer and got message which obviously i did not understand . grrrr so annoying lol help anyone!

wait a sec, i just went out of the building, went back in, then entered the warehouse type room on the right with the motorbike, click the motorbike, you should get some money. the screen blacks to computer room blinking red light, have conversation wiith the guy, then u end up in the forest i think? lol

how do you kill the damn naked freak!, cant get it off me to jump on it enough to kill it!

Can someone tell me how to kill the naked freak?, i can go pass him and an kill the guy in the white coat, he dies, leaves and i.d. card?, but no way of getting out or doing anything exept killing naked freak, the one think i cannot do!!! help plz?

the only way to kill him is to jump on top of him.. how to kill the person with the white coat?

i tried jumping on him like you said but kept dying! probly about 100 times!!, then i tried doing the opposite of what you said, and shot the naked freak about five time and guess what finally killed him lol

Unregistered
02-11-2006, 12:46:22
I can't even get in the building where I'm dropped off after hitchhiking.

I have the key from the workman...but it just sends me out in the road where I get struck by a car.

Help! What am I doing wrong?

Unregistered
02-11-2006, 12:49:33
I can't even get in the building where I'm dropped off after hitchhiking.

I have the key from the workman...but it just sends me out in the road where I get struck by a car.

Help! What am I doing wrong?

LOL, nm....I just had to click on the characters below the 'yes' option...(slapping myself in the head for that one)

rosiemay05
02-11-2006, 19:18:47
i did the same thing! lol
by the way has anyone found any use for the fish, frog, and bird?
also found wot looks like a ****o mag in the subway lmao?

HELP! anyone plz, i played this game few days ago, but got tired so quit, but i cannot get back the stage in the game i was before (the subway), i know that before when i fixed the computers, i had an oral message , i then went through the entire building clicking anything and everything could, when i pressed the motorbike had cash, then the screen blacked out and i was on the shooting part of the game. but i cant do that now!
Am in the same situation as this guy i have quoted, i really wanna finish this game, was there anything i should have done earlier in the game (before i got taken downtown), i got fish, bird, frog,and the handgun i swapped.

Eternal Becky
02-13-2006, 18:51:53
I completed the game 3 to 4 times and I never had this problem. Everytime I played I found something new, like I opened one of the locked door by the gun and came face to face with a big bat monster. When you get the cash from the bike, you are automatically in the computer room. So were you able to play any level at all or is it just the one with the subway where you cant get. Why dont you start the game over?

rosiemay05
02-13-2006, 22:35:05
i tried that hundreds of times, but next thing that happens when i played before i had fixed the computer and there was a red light flashing,( for the message), so i assumed he was telling i had to do something else so i went through the building to see if i missed anything and found the cash, i was then in the first shooting scene in the forest wer you go underground, but now there is no light flashing and im stuck in the building wondering around.
I also found that when i shot the locked door open with the handgun, i ran out of bullets to kill the big bat monster but he went away anyway and i was still alive, weird.
I was able to play any level when i played a few days ago ( iwas in the subway level) but got tired, then now i play agin cannot get out of the building downtown.
I dont know whether i've missed something, or done sumthing which affects the computers?
i'll keep trying, any help would be great
Thanx for replying

dont worry i managed to finish the game was that it lol, i got a blonde girl at the end, and something bout messiah from darkness??

i think the fact that i couldnt play the game properly was something to do with the writing/conversation bits at the bottom of the screen, never mind good game, be even better if it was in english lol.
Thnax again Becky

Kjhoe_8273
05-18-2007, 08:28:31
I finished it but it said complete 25% of levels