The Tall Stump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tall Stump

This is a fun little game from jayisgames, but I'm stumped. So mabye some other people can play and figure it out.

http://mirror2.cgdc4.fizzlebot.com/?gameID=4

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Its a good game. I just wish you didn't have to have coins to save. It's kind of annoying.

Comment

Yay, completed the game! Don't ask me how... seems half of them were just plain luck.

What's this about coins and saving?

Comment

The red boxes that are around are save points in case you die. If you save you get to start back at the last save point. ? since you finished the game...did you get the blue thing thats in the room in the far upper left corner with the diamond? If so how?

Comment

Yes I did.

It isn't necessary to beat the game. There are ten hats you can get throughout the game for a bonus. They don't affect gameplay though.

I only found six of them.

Comment

@jack Are you sure we're talking about the same room? The "highest point" would be right in front of the door that the diamond is behind. Am I supposed to be shooting at the leaves in the upper corner "to the right"

Comment

Sorry, highest part in the center of the room.

Comment

I must be stupid then....could you tell me exactly where to shoot...

Edit: I'm not sure why the link I posted doesn't go to the right game....If one of the mod's could fix that it would be great....yeah....lol(office space)

Comment

I'm going by memory, but something like this:

I fixed link for you too btw

Comment

Figured it out.....It's not the highest point....it's the one right below to the right....

Edit:
                    I have sooo many problems getting that second diamond......Hey jack how'd you get past the dog once he got stung by the bees

Comment

You need to get the

Comment

dang....forgot to save....gotta start all over....GRRRRRRRR

Edit:
                        Wierd thing.....when I didn't get the wizard suit the diamond didn't appear the first time above the stung dog...that's why I asked the ? about getting past him.

Edit:2
                        How the heck do I get outta the room with the ant?

Edit:3
                        nvrmnd got it....died on the way out....gotta do it again....*bangs head against wall*
                        Last edited by Ravensd; 10-05-2007, 02:30:56.

Comment

Help w/this level

I'm stuck, I've made it this far, but no idea how to get past this.. anyone? there is a save machine, with 2 shelfs up high, left and right with little square people in each, one is small and pink. There is a weird block on the floor with an angle out of it.. I'm STUCK...
                          having a blast with this game

Comment

Finished

I figured it out, very much worth the time, wow, fun fun. I was at the very last stage, so anyone needing some help, let me know.

Doug

Comment

EDIT: Finished it finally!
                              Last edited by Hitman; 10-28-2007, 20:19:54.
                              Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X