• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vastare

Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=160

Solve the puzzles in every season

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

symbol code?

Is there a certain order of the symbols on the window that comes up when you press the cone in the middle of the main room? Do these symbols mean anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      Is there a certain order of the symbols on the window that comes up when you press the cone in the middle of the main room? Do these symbols mean anything?
      look at the scroll in the bottle of the picture it will tell you the orders you stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I dont understand this game..... Anyone??

Comment

Never played it sorry.
          Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Comment

Yay!!!!

I finished the game, it's all about clickin where u need to, and going thru the pictures. Memory helps as well, because it's all about codes when you've clicked where you need to for the point. With the rocks, if anyone's u to that bit, you have to find the right way round that the 3 rocks go, because it doesn't tell you! It needs logic, memory, and quite a bit of patience, don't forget to click on EVERYTHING! including rocks, temples, and other stuff. OK? Did this help anyone? Put a message up asap ok?

Comment

help!

i need sum help i have a lighter and i typed some codes into the lazer thingy but it dosent work can some1 help? plz!!

Comment

I still can't get started!!!

I don't get what to do with the symbols!! Looks like a good game, so I'm not ready to give up yet, can someone help? I've tried all sorts of things, until I get a pic that isn't on there!

Comment

Working...
                X