• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wink: The Game

Link:

http://www.armorgames.com/games/winkthegame_popup.html

Adventure game.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

how

how the hell do you attack i dont have any weapons and im meant to get that stupid fire stick but HOW

Comment

how can you find the wind staff please? I can't open the door.

Comment

yo ucan have the fire staff of the guy by shooting him in the back with the "A" and then you get his weapon, press "D" to shoot.

Comment

im sorry to get the weapon walk on it, press down and then A

Comment

Havent gotten wind staff yet, but I assume I'm on right track.

A. is grab.
            S. is jump.
            D. is attack.
            Shift makes you run.

Once in the castle, kill everyone grab your staff. Around where the rock is, you note there are 2 ramps above your head you can jump to (one you have to grab edge and hit up, the other you can jump directly on). From the right most of those 2 ramps, run and jump to right, there is another ramp... which leads towards a door, more later.

Comment

The ending

Quite a cool game. I like the narration and the ending is purty damn funny.

Comment

Secret

At the very start, jump up into the palm tree, run to the right and jump on top of the castle to find the "Stealthy Entrance" that has a very stealthy neon sign. HA!
                Also, you can build up your stealth by choking bad guys from behind.

Comment

im stuck on that thingy when you need 2 jump up after killing evrybody at that table

b.t.w. you choke by walking backwards and pressing S

Comment

Hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    I just finished the game! its so funny HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

i finished the game,all you need to do is explore explore explore,and sometimes you need to retrack your steps if u suddenly need a dumb fire staff at the ending or somewhere and to get to the upper levels jump high!
                      When i look into the flames,i become flame to destroy you!

Comment

if there is anyone like me out there who is picky about their controls, you can change them to your preference, just click the little cross in circle in right bottom corner (dont worry it wont end your game, just takes you to the main menu) click controls and when ur done just click the little cross again, made it easier for me.
                        Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

i did all that and i need to go back down for a fire staff?!! grrrrrr, thats annoying! lol

Comment

im having trouble killing the dragon any tips, getting on his back but cant hit it.

Comment

Working...
                            X