Clear All

• Telepath Chapter 2

This is the sequel to Telepath RPG 1.

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/4245

or

http://www.flashportal.com/games/telepath_rpg_2.html

or

http://www.flashportal.com/playmovie...d=2692&w=large
    Last edited by funiax; 10-27-2007, 00:03:28.
    The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

The Maze With The Robot Guards

Does Anyone Know How To Get Through The Robot Gaurds With Lasers. I Got Through The First Two Screens But Now I Am At A Dead End And Have To Keep Fighting Them.

Please Help!

Comment

great game. but not to far into it.

Comment

i'm at the same spot... i can't figure out what color to make all the switches... i thought i'd tried them all, but nothing works. any tips?

and i found a secret passage in the robot place, if anyone needs to know where it is.

Comment

Im in the robot thing too, i thought i had to press the ones with the same color that the one in the end (the big one in the wall where theres no other way to go but to return), but i dont think its working...anyone knows how to do that part??

Comment

yeah, i tried that too. i've tried other colors, as well, but nothing's working. and the only other thing i can think of is that there's a certain combo of colors. and if that's the case, then i really don't feel like sitting here and trying to guess it. if it was a puzzle, i wouldn't mind, but i hate guesswork b/c it's so tedious. if i find anything, i'll post it for you guys.

Comment

Keep looking! The key to discovering what color the switches need to be lies in keeping on...
              The "last" room isn't a last room, it keeps going with a less-than-obvious passageway...
              "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

thanks! ok, i think i see where the false passageway in the "last" room is, but i still can't get the color right. i thought i'd already tried them all, but i can't get the passageway to open. any more tips?

Comment

This...was...one...of...the...hardest...games...I. ..have...ever...played...

but really fun.

Comment

EDIT: I GIVE UP! i found the secret passageway with no problem, and i've tried every color (including the one color on the big button at the end). and frances's advice was great, and i thought she meant there was another secret passageway in the end room, but i couldn't find it. and i've tried every color several times. and now it's not fun anymore. if anyone has any more advice, i'll gladly take it. otherwise, i'm not playing anymore.

Comment

I used the button color at the end and it worked fine, maybe you missed a button somewhere?
                      I'm stuck at the telepath school. I'm supposed to accomplish something, but I have no idea what the heck it is and how to do it. Any help?
                      "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

ok, so i've found 10 buttons and turned them all the right color, but nothing happens. thanks for the tips, thought!

if i ever get as far as you, i'll let you know what i figure out. :p

ok, so here's a general tip for you guys... after you think you've got the right colors on the switches, go out and check the door. i kept waiting for a message to pop up, but one never did, so even when i had the right colors, i didn't know it.

thanks to everyone for your help. frances, i'm on the ship part, and if i ever get to where you are, i'll be glad to help if i can.

great game so far!
                        Last edited by Mistery; 11-19-2007, 18:25:50. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON

Comment

im stuck in the golem workshop ive talked to the blue golem but now im stuck

and by that i mean the actual 1....ive pressed all the buttons opened the door talked to the golem and now im stuck
                          Last edited by funiax; 11-09-2007, 23:21:44.
                          The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

... yeah, I'm stuck at the same part, but I can't find this "secret passage" in the last room... what color are you supposed to turn all the buttons? Are you supposed to turn them the color of the glowing big tile thing in the last room?... And I only saw 9 switches, not 10... is there one in this "secret passage" to which you all refer?...

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I just miscounted the buttons, but I'm still stuck...
                            Last edited by Malgon; 11-09-2007, 23:39:46. Reason: number of switches

Comment

ok im with u frances im in the acedemy...the blue dude that gives u missions says u have to stop the dissedents from forming an allience

Comment

Working...
                              X