PDA

View Full Version : Telepath Chapter 2

funiax
10-26-2007, 23:49:31
This is the sequel to Telepath RPG 1 (http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2007).

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/4245

or

http://www.flashportal.com/games/telepath_rpg_2.html

or

http://www.flashportal.com/playmovie.php?id=2692&w=large

ASHG2007
11-05-2007, 19:34:05
Does Anyone Know How To Get Through The Robot Gaurds With Lasers. I Got Through The First Two Screens But Now I Am At A Dead End And Have To Keep Fighting Them.

Please Help!

someguy
11-05-2007, 20:46:09
great game. but not to far into it.

tmsteink
11-06-2007, 19:39:30
i'm at the same spot... i can't figure out what color to make all the switches... i thought i'd tried them all, but nothing works. any tips?

and i found a secret passage in the robot place, if anyone needs to know where it is.

Vale
11-06-2007, 23:04:54
Im in the robot thing too, i thought i had to press the ones with the same color that the one in the end (the big one in the wall where theres no other way to go but to return), but i dont think its working...anyone knows how to do that part??

tmsteink
11-07-2007, 05:43:02
yeah, i tried that too. i've tried other colors, as well, but nothing's working. and the only other thing i can think of is that there's a certain combo of colors. and if that's the case, then i really don't feel like sitting here and trying to guess it. if it was a puzzle, i wouldn't mind, but i hate guesswork b/c it's so tedious. if i find anything, i'll post it for you guys.

Frances
11-07-2007, 06:44:47
Keep looking! The key to discovering what color the switches need to be lies in keeping on...
The "last" room isn't a last room, it keeps going with a less-than-obvious passageway...

tmsteink
11-08-2007, 01:44:03
thanks! ok, i think i see where the false passageway in the "last" room is, but i still can't get the color right. i thought i'd already tried them all, but i can't get the passageway to open. any more tips?

someguy
11-08-2007, 01:52:49
This...was...one...of...the...hardest...games...I. ..have...ever...played...

but really fun.

tmsteink
11-08-2007, 02:09:43
EDIT: I GIVE UP! i found the secret passageway with no problem, and i've tried every color (including the one color on the big button at the end). and frances's advice was great, and i thought she meant there was another secret passageway in the end room, but i couldn't find it. and i've tried every color several times. and now it's not fun anymore. if anyone has any more advice, i'll gladly take it. otherwise, i'm not playing anymore.

Frances
11-08-2007, 02:33:29
I used the button color at the end and it worked fine, maybe you missed a button somewhere?
I'm stuck at the telepath school. I'm supposed to accomplish something, but I have no idea what the heck it is and how to do it. Any help?

tmsteink
11-08-2007, 19:40:44
ok, so i've found 10 buttons and turned them all the right color, but nothing happens. thanks for the tips, thought!

if i ever get as far as you, i'll let you know what i figure out. :p

ok, so here's a general tip for you guys... after you think you've got the right colors on the switches, go out and check the door. i kept waiting for a message to pop up, but one never did, so even when i had the right colors, i didn't know it.

thanks to everyone for your help. frances, i'm on the ship part, and if i ever get to where you are, i'll be glad to help if i can.

great game so far!

funiax
11-10-2007, 00:10:57
im stuck in the golem workshop ive talked to the blue golem but now im stuck

and by that i mean the actual 1....ive pressed all the buttons opened the door talked to the golem and now im stuck

Malgon
11-10-2007, 00:16:25
... yeah, I'm stuck at the same part, but I can't find this "secret passage" in the last room... what color are you supposed to turn all the buttons? Are you supposed to turn them the color of the glowing big tile thing in the last room?... And I only saw 9 switches, not 10... is there one in this "secret passage" to which you all refer?...

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I just miscounted the buttons, but I'm still stuck...

funiax
11-10-2007, 03:41:57
ok im with u frances im in the acedemy...the blue dude that gives u missions says u have to stop the dissedents from forming an allience

tmsteink
11-10-2007, 19:17:28
hey malgon... that was a misunderstanding on my part. the only secret passage is the one that you've already found (since you got to the last room with the big glowing tile). and yes, all the buttons are supposed to be the color of that tile. and once you turn all ten buttons that color, just go back out and check the door and it should be open.

how's everyone else doing? i'm stuck at the mine maze. i keep beating the boss, but to no avail, b/c i can't get through the maze under the time limit. this is frustrating, lol...any tips? no one else seems to have had problems with the maze.

welshgirl88
11-18-2007, 22:16:36
how do u get ur strength and defense to go up???

tmsteink
11-19-2007, 19:08:13
you have to save up money and then spend it on training. there's a guy in the upper right of the main town screen who will train you.

welshgirl88
11-19-2007, 21:12:24
how do u make the money then?? cus ive attacked the man in the bottom right of my screen.

tmsteink
11-20-2007, 03:52:26
at the beginning, you can only make money off little things, like niven's knife throwing practice. then, when you have gamblin' jack, you can play games with him for money (and if you learn how to play the card game well, you will never lose). then, once you win your first mission, you can go back to the mechanic's base any time you want to battle for money. it takes a while to get to that point, but once you do, it's easy to make money (just time consuming). so save your games a lot and always make sure you have at least 30 gold so that you can gamble it with jack.

and in case anyone else is still stuck at the academy, all you have to do is go the map and go back to somnus to battle. that's one ending anyway, i haven't tried the one where you finish cerzak off.

welshgirl88
11-23-2007, 18:53:30
why wont it let me put jack as well as the other 3 shadowlings?? i think i will need to start agen becuase jack wont let me gamble him no more and ive got 66 coins... and ive beat the man in the bottom right corner and the man behind the bank!! now im stuck!!! lol

xxx

tmsteink
11-25-2007, 06:28:52
to put jack and the shadowlings on your team for fighting, you have to go to menu and click on "manage team"

i don't know why it won't let you gamble anymore. but, i think maybe it stops letting you after a certain point.

hope that helps!

welshgirl88
11-26-2007, 00:05:27
how much money did u make wen u first started wiv the knife throwing thing?

tmsteink
11-29-2007, 18:40:06
not very much, but i just kept doing it. when you lose all your health, he'll stop throwing. and then i'd go to headquarters and get healed by festus and then go back to niven again. i just did that for awhile until niven joined my team, and then i went to gamble with jack. and then, once i'd trained enough, i'd go back to the mechanics base over and over to battle and earn money.

Browneyedgirl19
12-02-2007, 16:26:33
Hey new to the forum. I'm stuck in the caves just after you defeat the bug queen. I went down that other hallway and I can't defeat the baddies on the other side. Which team members should I use? What's a good strategy? And btw, Helena died so I can't use her lol. Please help!

Jeral
12-02-2007, 16:55:40
Which enemy is that? Is it the one where they have a vision scope and if you get caught you have to fight? Btw, welcome to Gamershood ^_^

Browneyedgirl19
12-03-2007, 03:22:48
Which enemy is that? Is it the one where they have a vision scope and if you get caught you have to fight? Btw, welcome to Gamershood ^_^

Thanks! :ura: And no, i got passed that. It's when you're escaping that fortress and there are like 4 energy golums?

It;s in the deeper downs...

Jeral
12-03-2007, 07:37:24
Oh. Energy Golems are easy. The thing you must take note of is they can't move and they only shoot when you're vertically or horizontally in front of them. So, get into a close enough range to use your fire attack. Only walk into the golem's line of sight if you are going to attack. Otherwise, avoid them. For me, the fire attack was a 1-hit kill for the golems...so it depends.

Browneyedgirl19
12-03-2007, 16:56:30
Thanks lol. Actually after I kept trying different strategies I got it. I used the shadowlings to get the golums out of the way first, then all the other baddies were easy.

Ok so now im in the maze part where you have to avoid thoes chain saw monster things. There's this one part i can't get passed. It's like the 3rd or 4th room into it where there's one path and you cant really get onto the other plat form. I don't know what to do.

tmsteink
12-05-2007, 00:14:02
if that's the room i remember, here's what i did...

as soon as you get in the room, go right (before the golem on the left turns around). then you turn left (up) the next passageway. then the passage will turn left again...go left, but wait for the golem to walk all the way to the left. then, go around the lip of the wall and "hide" in the corner. the golem will walk past to the right, without even seeing you. then continue going left until it LOOKS like you can't go any further...

hope that helps

DDLKILLER
11-14-2008, 21:23:27
Hey! you ever find out how to get past the mine maze? i'm havin the same trouble as you. any tips would be much appriciated.