Newspaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newspaper

Hey I just signed up for making an all new newspaper for the school and the teacher said that everyone has to make his own article by choice but I have no idea what to write!!! There are just SO MUCH topics to choose from it's like a pain in the back (or is that my backpack?....DOESN'T MATTER!) I need inspiration!!!! Maybe I can write something about the holidays...or some interesting facts! I have no idea!!! So I'm making this thread and hoping that someone could give me a hint! This can also be a thread for discussing what can someone do if they had a chance to make they're own newspaper!...HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!
    Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Hey there. Sounds like fun. I will start you on your quest for inspiration with a tidbit I learned in a speaking class which should adapt to journalism. The 3 safe topics that generate public interest are 1. Food 2. Clothing 3. Shelter.

Comment

Hmm...the teacher said that we can write something about a cooking recipe........I KNOW!!! I should check the recipes thread (I forgot the exact name but I'll find it!!!) THANK YOU!!!

I have a week time but the bad part is that I have to write the whole recipe down and I hate writing with pens!

Comment

Originally posted by SuzyE730 View Post
        Hmm...the teacher said that we can write something about a cooking recipe........I KNOW!!! I should check the recipes thread (I forgot the exact name but I'll find it!!!) THANK YOU!!!

I have a week time but the bad part is that I have to write the whole recipe down and I hate writing with pens!
        the name is COOL RESIPIES

I'm smilie mad
        ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
        MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
        Online sisters suzy
        ~virgo~&zillah
        long lost bro:hitman
        MOM:nefertiti
        DAD:party4ever
        UNCLE:yorick
        AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

oh Thanks bro!

Comment

I assume that this thread is out of date, therefore I have to bin it.

Comment

Working...
            X