Burger Restaurant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burger Restaurant

I don't think this game has been posted before!

Your mission in this interesting flash game is to make milkshakes, hamburgers, French fries and get your restaurant to the top. Prepare the orders by clicking with the LEFT MOUSE BUTTON on the machines and ingredients. Have you made a mistake? Click on the trashcan to throw it away. Note, you can put unfinished orders on the silver plates. In the meantime you can prepare something else. Be sure to go through tutorial, to learn basics of burger making. Have fun!

Play Here! or Here!
    Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Nice game. I just finished level 2. I hope it gets harder.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

oh it does! I HARDLY got past level 4!

Comment

It surely does. Game over at level 7 with 2774 points. One thing I don't understand is that sometimes a burger didn't got accepted but I swear it was good. I used the correct ingredients and in the right order. I had to throw quite some good burgers away. What a waste. Guess some customers are just impossible to satisfy, pfff.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Hmm... I got some orders that they want:
          1. The bread
          2. The meat
          3. Ketchup
          4. And ketchup again!

Maybe you were putting ketchup (or mustard or something) only once when they wanted it twice?....I think I got a bit of Lilliputtish Logics!

Comment

She is soooo annoyin!! WHY WON'T SHE MOVE FASTER!! This isn't a stoll through the mall you know! *breathe* I guess this game is too stressful for me. LOL

Comment

So Slow!!!!

lol, I know! I want to put high speed in her... I mean, the people are getting REAL mad and about to leave and she's just strolling on over like there is nothing wrong... *sigh* It's fun and challenging though. :-) so far I got 2984 ad high score, time to beat it! haha!

Comment

Originally posted by SuzyE730 View Post
                Hmm... I got some orders that they want:
                1. The bread
                2. The meat
                3. Ketchup
                4. And ketchup again!

Maybe you were putting ketchup (or mustard or something) only once when they wanted it twice?....I think I got a bit of Lilliputtish Logics!
                No, I didn't noticed that there were two different burgers. Typical something of me. But then I again I never eat burgers, so I forgive myself.

Just replayed the game again, it's addicting, and I got to day 15. But I wasn't able to get to the 16th day, way too hard for me. So I give it up with 8552 points.

And I agree with you smalltowngal and Niniricci, it annoyed me too that did she didn't move faster. But on the other hand, customers should have more patience, pffff.

Thank you for posting this game Suzy! I really enjoyed it.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Too Slow

No way man, she's just way too slow. This would drive me insane if it were real life. I couln't imagine serving customers at that pace! lol

Comment

Argh!!! Move faster woman! If it were faster I'd be more interested in this game, like Unfabulous Burger Bustle or sumfin, but it's SOOOOOO SLOOOOOOW!
                    Things you should never do:

Tell a lie
                    Use a friend
                    Break a promise
                    Cheat your family
                    Steal from the poor
                    Pretend to be something you're not

Comment

I have the feeling that those little girls are REALLY impatient!....like me!

Comment

ommmggg shes soooo slow

im on day 16 have got 10,120 points but i can not get past this level to save my life, really addicting game, love it! but also hate it, mainly the girl though, also shes be wearing the same clothes for 16 days straight, she cant smell too good.
                        Last edited by maisiemoo; 12-03-2007, 14:31:09. Reason: made speeling mistake

Comment

I'm also at day 15, just can't get through that day. Impatient customers, incredibly sloooow waitress... and why oh why can't she carry more than one item at the time!

Comment

Working...
                          X