PDA

View Full Version : Prawn To Be Wild - Chapter 8

Eternal Becky
11-16-2007, 17:42:01
This is the eighth chapter of this point-and-click series. Good luck :)

Click Here (http://www.weebls-stuff.com/games/Prawn+To+Be+Wild%3A+Chapter+8/) To Play!!

This series is not suitable for children.

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here

Walkthrough (http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost.php?p=539280&postcount=9)

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/419ccb1f86.jpg

skyline
11-16-2007, 19:42:52
love the prawn to be wild series they are such funny and addicting games!!
oh and first post! :bigparty:

HANFGARN
11-16-2007, 23:18:25
YOU LIKE CAT BOTTOMS!!! I love prawn boy

what to do after ordering and getting the toast?

nvm. I'm sort of out

Ree
11-17-2007, 18:18:32
Im bit stuck :( i have a poking stick and a jar full of jam.. any hints guys?
Nevermind done it now, was the PoP!

ShiningStar
11-17-2007, 18:20:14
go back to the start room and poke something ;)

bethan123
11-18-2007, 00:58:44
I am in the room with the mirrors and I have no idea what to do.

Walkthrough Pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee!!!!

bluehulio
11-18-2007, 04:03:03
I am in the room with the mirrors and I have no idea what to do.

Walkthrough Pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee!!!!

Stuck in the same place as you are. Can anyone help us out please??

Pepperina
11-18-2007, 04:40:54
Stuck in the same place as you are. Can anyone help us out please??

Try talking to the prawn in the mirror.

ByzantineGirl
11-18-2007, 06:12:02
I made it through the game and have a walkthrough:

Poke the prawn's eye - it gets bigger and bigger. Click until he says he could die.
Click on the door then click on 'hello'. After the door says 'hello' back click on it again and say 'who is it?' They'll exchange words and the door opens. Go through door.
Ask the popcorn shrimp 'what's going on' and he'll give you some paper.
Go left and say 'why' to the hairy shrimp, then get the jar that appears in the doorway.
Go through the door and right once to a room covered in jam. Talk to the whistle and fill your jar up with jam.
Go down and then right - give the paper to the man and wait for him to finish speaking. Go back to where you started.
Use the 'poking stick' on the lava lamp, and go through the fiery door.
Head right and click on the phone. Scroll to DIAL A TOAST and ring it. Click on the phone and ask if Mr. Wall is there and then say "tell her she likes cats bottoms'.
Go back to the mail room, and ask if he has anything for you. Go back through the fiery door, then combine the toast and the jam. Ask the guy on fire to let you past, and then tell him you have jammy toasts.
When he moves, go through the door and say 'who are you' to the mirror. Tell him to stop copying what you say, then tell him you think he sucks, then say 'no, i suck the most' and go through the door.
Finished.

2 Tails
11-18-2007, 15:21:04
I made it through the game and have a walkthrough:

Poke the prawn's eye - it gets bigger and bigger. Click until he says he could die.
Click on the door then click on 'hello'. After the door says 'hello' back click on it again and say 'who is it?' They'll exchange words and the door opens. Go through door.
Ask the popcorn shrimp 'what's going on' and he'll give you some paper.
Go left and say 'why' to the hairy shrimp, then get the jar that appears in the doorway.
Go through the door and right once to a room covered in jam. Talk to the whistle and fill your jar up with jam.
Go down and then right - give the paper to the man and wait for him to finish speaking. Go back to where you started.
Use the 'poking stick' on the lava lamp, and go through the fiery door.
Head right and click on the phone. Scroll to DIAL A TOAST and ring it. Click on the phone and ask if Mr. Wall is there and then say "tell her she likes cats bottoms'.
Go back to the mail room, and ask if he has anything for you. Go back through the fiery door, then combine the toast and the jam. Ask the guy on fire to let you past, and then tell him you have jammy toasts.
When he moves, go through the door and say 'who are you' to the mirror. Tell him to stop copying what you say, then tell him you think he sucks, then say 'no, i suck the most' and go through the door.
Finished.

XD "STOP POKEING IN THE EYES"!

MzNeekie
11-22-2007, 12:10:33
Can't wait til chapter 9!!!