Feed the Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feed the Head

I am really not sure whether this can really be classified as a game, but it is interesting (and weird) just the same. It sort of has an ending (the whole process repeats itself after a certain point), but it is somewhat challenging to get there.

http://www.feedthehead.net/

I have played this before. Such a silly thing

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Do you remember if it was on here or not? I played this a while ago too, but I couldn't find it here when I searched.

Comment

I am pretty sure I played it somewhere else Jack. I think it was in the basement but I am not sure ...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

this is the weirdest game i have ever played.
          "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

I agree with that, but also interesting like Jack said.

When the head has fallen apart in leaves, is that the end? Because it seems I am back where I started.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I think thats the end.

Comment

I played this game on jayisgames.com Here is a "walkthrough" borrowed from that site.

Also, additional things to do after the update:
                sigpic

Comment

Very strange game!!

Thanks for the walkthrough bmatt.
                  Btw, if you remove the nose so the red ball disappears, it will never return (the fish don't swim away if you feed them again). I had to start over . Also I'm not sure what you mean by first removing the red ball and then draining the water by removing the nose... once you pick up the red ball, the water is automatically drained. And finally it is very much possible to eat it... this is the endgame in the new version, I figure.

Comment

Originally posted by bmatt View Post
                    I played this game on jayisgames.com Here is a "walkthrough" borrowed from that site.

Also, additional things to do after the update:
                    you do not have to use elephant nose to play football actually. On the contrary:

my legs bounced all 3 balls for quite lon time

edit:

very amusing project (forgot to write it)
                    anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

This is totally bizarre. Did you know the football was also played with the eye? Yep, take the eye out and they kick that around, too.
                      Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

I felt like I was playing a Monty Python cartoon...

Comment

tht was just AWESUM!!! three cheers 4 the proberly chineese, japaneese or austarlian creators!! sorry if there r ne chineese japaneese or australian people on here!! but hip hip hurray!!! hip hip hurray!!! HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLZ
                          blue fairy

blue girl
                          :lu: :trude: :scared-couch: :crazy-smilie: :nzd: :nud:

plz visit my bebo n add me!!!!!
                          :trude::poze::man::lu::ura::trude::bigparty::kngt: :ma::poze:
                          sign up and enter the referal id 91292416 for FREE FONES then complete a FREE offer

Comment

the weirdest game ever,but if you click on his forhead then a window thing will apear and click on it a couple of times and and projector will come out click on the box and it will open and out will come three balls.
                            Click the one ball and it will fall out of the pic and on the floor and do that two more times then feed him the balls
                            Last edited by leada93; 11-20-2007, 20:56:08. Reason: because I felt like it
                            Never let fear come between you and your dreams.
                            :fly: :lurk-smile: :eclipsee-cup::scared-couch:

You will get your chance to be in the spotlight sooner or later, it looks like later for you.
                            :poze: :nud: :bis: :eclipsee-cup: :ser::git:

Comment

what a strange game.... very fun to play though! have gone through the whole thing twice now (i think i may have too much free time)
                              knowlege = power
                              power = energy
                              energy = mass
                              mass=matter
                              A library is just a well organised black hole that has learned to read.

Comment

Working...
                              X