Chain Factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chain Factor

This is a puzzle game with 3 different difficulty levels to choose from.
    Drop numbered discs into a grid, and try to clear other discs off. Whenever the number on a disc matches the size of the row or column that disc is in, it will disappear. Good luck

Play Here

ok i dont get this game
    The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

I got to level 7 and 54,000 points, and I have no idea why or how. I tried to figure it out, but I couldn't. "Whenever the number on a disc matches the size of the row or column that disc is in, it will disappear" doesn't make sense in the game.

well, that figures, once I got it figured out, I only got to lvl. 5 ~~

Comment

Comment

made it to level 13 with 133,706 points fun game

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Love It!

I really like this game, and it took me a few tries to figure it out. Let me see if I can explain it so everyone that doesn't, can understand! This game a combination of Connect-4, tetris, and adding up to number 7!

There are two types of balls, gray ones and colored ones. The colored ones have numbers on them. Your job is to try to clear as many balls as possible over and over to get a super high score.

You get rid of a colored disc by dropping it into a row or column that has as many balls in it, TOUCHING EACH OTHER, as the number on your disc. For example, if you to drop a 2 ball, then you want to drop it so that the row you drop it in or the column you drop it in has a total (including the ball you drop) of 2 balls.

After you drop your ball and it gets cleared, you get a new ball to drop.

Those gray balls have a number, its just hidden under gray paint. You can reveal their number by disapearing balls next to them to weather their paint off. It takes two times of disapearing balls next to them to get all the paint off. First it will crack, then it will reveal itself.

One last point, and the rest should be self explanitory after a few rounds. If not, just ask me . When you drop your colored/numbered ball into a row or column to disapear it, if there are other colored balls in that row or column with the same number, they will disapear. So if you drop a 6 ball on a column that has the following balls in it "gray, 6, gray, 6, gray" with your 6 on top, it will clear all the 6's in that column and weather all the grays touching the 6's.

Have fun!

Comment

Working...
            X