For Teenagers Only (Chat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Teenagers Only (Chat)

I thought it would be awesome if there was a way for teenagers to talk without little kids or adults coming on and messing up our chat. My parents would not let me get on a chat room til I was 11 and so this way it really is not a chat room but safe. So just post your age and start posting. By the way I'm 14.

Please report to moderation when any inappropriate posts are posted or when you receive inappropriate PMs.
    Never let fear come between you and your dreams.
    :fly: :lurk-smile: :eclipsee-cup::scared-couch:

You will get your chance to be in the spotlight sooner or later, it looks like later for you.
    :poze: :nud: :bis: :eclipsee-cup: :ser::git:

As you all know, teenage phase is something we all have to go through. Some of us are at the finish line, some of us are still in the middle somewhere and some of us are just beggining. It's sweet, but it can be very bitter sometimes.
    Teenagers sometimes rebel against everything. Mostly their parents, then the society where they live.
    I know my behavior hasn't been very nice sometimes and I'm not saying I've grown up fully but all I'm saying is that I'd like to apologise to anybody I was unfair in here. I know I've been a real pain sometimes but I promise that won't happen again.
    I hope you all can forgive me. The truth is, it's a really tough phase. So, I'd really appreciate it if you could forgive me. I'm more mature now. I turned 17 two months ago. Maybe not a real grown-up but I certainly feel so.
    But, let's get to the point, the other reason I created this thread,but also if any of the teenagers has trouble, problems or is confused about something, please feel free to post. I'll do my best to help you, but I'm sure that so will do the mature members of Gamershood. We're just like a family in here. So, post away...

~Tony

Oops. I just created a thread about this right now. I didn't see this thread. Sorry MODs but I searched. I guess I didn't look carefully.
    Last edited by EscapeGirl; 12-11-2007, 18:10:13. Reason: Merged Posts
    Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

I have merged your new thread Hitman, with this one. Don't worry. You couldn't have found it. It was in moderation. Enjoy your time here.

Comment

Me is an ofical teen as off *thinks* about 2 and a half weeks ago!

A Little Ferret Thief
        OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
        Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
        OHOHOH!! Check it out:
        My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
        Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
          I have merged your new thread Hitman, with this one. Don't worry. You couldn't have found it. It was in moderation. Enjoy your time here.
          Oh no, what I meant is that I didn't find a thread similiar to mine, that's why I created a new one. I guess I didn't search carefully. I know it has to go through moderatior first.

I don't see my post ...
          Last edited by Hitman; 12-15-2007, 17:44:05. Reason: Typo.

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman View Post
            Oh no, what I meant is that I didn't find a thread similiar to mine, that's why I created a new one. I guess I didn't search carefully. I know it has to go through moderatior fist.

I don't see my post ...

Hehe.. BOTH your thread, and this one were in moderation. So you couldn't have found this thread since it hadn't been approved yet.

EDIT: Sorry. I have approved your post, now.

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
              Hehe.. BOTH your thread, and this one were in moderation. So you couldn't have found this thread since it hadn't been approved yet.

EDIT: Sorry. I have approved your post, now.
              Thanks. So, let's talk about teenagers.

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

Omg I'm A Teenager!!!

Comment

Originally posted by someguy View Post
                  Omg I'm A Teenager!!!

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

.....does 12 years old count as teenage?
                    Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

Teenagers start with 13

twelve
                      thirTEEN
                      fourTEEN
                      fifTEEN
                      etc.

See?

Comment

oh now I know where that TEEN came from!
                        Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

LOL Suzy!

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                          simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

One of the drawbacks to being a teenager is exams. I just took 2 of them and did very well but it makes me soooo tired. I am not looking forward to Spainsh and Algebra uno LOL.
                            Never let fear come between you and your dreams.
                            :fly: :lurk-smile: :eclipsee-cup::scared-couch:

You will get your chance to be in the spotlight sooner or later, it looks like later for you.
                            :poze: :nud: :bis: :eclipsee-cup: :ser::git:

Comment

*sniffle* sorry bye bye
                              .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Working...
                              X