PDA

View Full Version : The Search

GamersHood
03-02-2006, 17:35:03
Play game:

http://gamershood.com/game.php?id=994

Point and click game in foreign language.

03-02-2006, 17:47:10
First. And clueless.

!@Scott@!
03-02-2006, 17:48:48
wow 3rd...first time i beat 300th...lol,...found one thing only so far

awesome
03-02-2006, 17:49:15
where do u find all these awesome games? u have so many point-and-click games! iv played like, 99% of the room escpae games and point-and-click games!!

GamersHood
03-02-2006, 17:55:31
where do u find all these awesome games? u have so many point-and-click games! iv played like, 99% of the room escpae games and point-and-click games!!

Visitors all around the world are finding them :) And of course sometimes i have to search too.:goss:

awesome
03-02-2006, 18:02:37
cool. well ur doin a really great job. i dont think 1 of the games ever bored me!

i just became a member! all this time, i didn't know u could be 1!

gamershood.com is my fav. website due 2 awesome point-and-click games and room escape games

sexy-jade
03-02-2006, 18:36:36
heya i send it bash the computer parrots bar and franks adventure 1 and 3 so if u like my ames and want me to send more in or if u need help email me at <<DELETED: DO NOT GIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION IN PUBLIC>> plz

lilmissstudent
03-02-2006, 18:36:41
how do u do this? i don't get the game! where do u find the stuff? i don't understand the language!

Meygon
03-02-2006, 18:40:29
I cant understand it either

lilmissstudent
03-02-2006, 18:42:48
glad i'm not alone here! :D

i have a box of matches and a stool (i think), what now? is there an order to pick things up in? HELP! :(
:att:

oh, and i've found a green note on the table suddenly! what on earth?!

ok, left the game now, too confusing!

Unregistered5
03-02-2006, 19:08:39
I think the directions on the green paper (on table) have something to do with the map in the big green book on shelf

Unregistered14
03-02-2006, 19:22:02
you can put the stuhl in front of the closet. in the box there is another note. no idea what it means though

that strange puzzle thing opens, if you start clicking the fields beginning with the S, ending with the G. you can only go forwards and only step on every field once

croaky
03-02-2006, 19:41:09
To complete the strange puzzle click on S then go n-w-s-w-w-w-n-e-n-w-n-e-e-s-e-n-e-n-w-w-w-G. Then it open to what appears to be a blank diary. Sorry, no clue as to what to do now.

zippy
03-02-2006, 19:57:58
any ideas?

Tarya Nórui
03-02-2006, 20:03:16
any ideas?
In the nordinho forum it was already last week. So when you are really desperate go to look there. Some people managed to finish. I couldn't, something at the end didn't work for me. :mpr:

zippy
03-02-2006, 20:03:24
i suddenly went to the other side of the room, when i pressed the button under the inventory ! i must have pressed it befor and nothing happend ! no idea why!

In the nordinho forum it was already last week. So when you are really desperate go to look there. Some people managed to finish. I couldn't, something at the end didn't work for me. :mpr:

nordinho won't load ! thanks though

paddywack
03-02-2006, 20:18:01
put green sheet together again with tape, mix 3 liquids (big purple one on shelf, blue one in lowest desk drawer and the one in the little box in drawer) in correct order and amount. cook it, use result on shelf => move it!

use yellow key to open drawer - get 2nd piece of safe code - enter , use green key OPEN, but stuck then ...

zippy
03-02-2006, 20:22:42
put green sheet together again with tape, mix 3 liquids (big purple one on shelf, blue one in lowest desk drawer and the one in the little box in drawer) in correct order and amount. cook it, use result on shelf => move it!
how did you do that? i can't take or move any of these items.

paddywack
03-02-2006, 20:25:55
the upper blue button shows your inventory, klick any item to see what it is, then press left blue button to choose it or right to get rid of it

zippy
03-02-2006, 20:29:41
the upper blue button shows your inventory, klick any item to see what it is, then press left blue button to choose it or right to get rid of it
i got that, but it still doesn't work. the green sheets you are talking about: the one in the box on the closet and the one in the book? i can' stick take them or stick them together

the same with the papers on the desk, the ones from the bin

Tarya Nórui
03-02-2006, 20:35:29
the same with the papers on the desk, the ones from the bin
There are puzzle tiles in the other room on the desk after you did the right things...

lee
03-02-2006, 20:36:22
Help!!

I have a box of matches & a gold coin - NOW WHAT??!!

paddywack
03-02-2006, 20:36:36
choose the tape then click on paper pieces lying on the desk, the tape was in the locked red drawer i guess

Tarya Nórui
03-02-2006, 20:38:02
need to open the diary, the fat book. Go from S to G without missing a step, all boxes will appear dark. After that you can take the red Key, the blue key and the green key.
at the wall second room
in the poster
in one of the boxes
Open the writing desk and take the tape. Choose the tape in your inventory and then the puzzle tiles.
you have to click the red book with a 10 on it, the bookshelf, the red book again and both trash pins.

zippy
03-02-2006, 20:41:34
choose the tape then click on paper pieces lying on the desk, the tape was in the locked red drawer i guess
i'm trying to that for an hour, won't work! a bug?!

need to open the diary, the fat book. Go from S to G without missing a step, all boxes will appear dark. After that you can take the red Key, the blue key and the green key. Open the writing desk and take the tape. Choose the tape in your inventory and then the puzzle tiles
i did all that, still won't work! going nuts

Tarya Nórui
03-02-2006, 20:44:04
i'm trying to that for an hour, won't work! a bug?!
You need the tiles from both trash bins.

lee
03-02-2006, 20:44:14
I have the thing from the red desk, now what??

can you get into the purple bin things, i can't seem to look inside them??

Tarya Nórui
03-02-2006, 20:47:14
Try this: http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/showthread.php?t=19890&page=5

And then Auroras walkthough, post 50.

can you get into the purple bin things, i can't seem to look inside them??
No, you just click on them and when everything else was right the tiles appear on the table. When the puzzle is not working just try the trashcans again.

In this game you have to do things in the right order.

zippy
03-02-2006, 20:57:08
ok, reloaded the game and started all over, now it worked. ang guess what: i finished the puzzle! yes!

Tarya Nórui
03-02-2006, 20:58:15
ok, reloaded the game and started all over, now it worked. ang guess what: i finished the puzzle! yes!
Onneksi olkoon!

zippy
03-02-2006, 21:07:12
Onneksi olkoon!
whatever that means ! most probably something like: finally, you dump thing. i have to admit you are right! :fly:

Tarya Nórui
03-02-2006, 21:14:23
whatever that means ! most probably something like: finally, you dump thing. i have to admit you are right! :fly:
It means congratulations! Just finnish...

zippy
03-02-2006, 21:22:27
It means congratulations! Just finnish...
that's what i'm trying to do- finish! (joke!)
but seriously: i mixed the liquid and must have used it on something (don't know what, was clicking around like nuts), but i'm not able to move anything.
please help me !

i think my mixture wasn't good enough! please tell me the right combination !

Tarya Nórui
03-02-2006, 21:38:34
i think my mixture wasn't good enough! please tell me the right combination !
Ok. You finished the puzzle, there you found a combination. I think it was A+G+C
and A=7, C=2, G=1 (if I remember right, but you can have a look an the paper)
When you click on a bottle there will appear some japanes signs and in between them a wellknown A or something else. So you know which bottle you have.
You have the empty bottles?
Click on them to use.
Then click on the A bottle 7 (?) times, its the big violet. The number of drops appear in the text. Go to the next -G- bottle and the last - C.
Put it on the cooker, light the flame and after a while take it away from the fire.
Now hopefully you have a pink potion!?
you use it on the pink drawer and it will move and there you find a safe. I gave up: you have to answer a japanese question. I didn't manage to past the answer. Make sure that you looked at the green message, the green book and the box an the cabinet before, near the wall. then use the pink potion on the bookshelf so it will move.

awesome
03-02-2006, 21:44:16
U were the 1 with bash the computer?!?!? cool! i love that game :yup:

zippy
03-02-2006, 21:47:11
never mind, i made my way to the safe, but my stupid turkish computer won't let me write the japanese phrase down. HUU-HUU !!!!!!!

Tarya Nórui
03-02-2006, 21:51:39
never mind, i made my way to the safe, but my stupid turkish computer won't let me write the japanese phrase down. HUU-HUU !!!!!!!
Are you fishin' in Turkey?
You can try to go to the walkthrough in Nordinho, copy and paste the sentence, remove a space... and hopefully you are luckier than me. I didn't manage.
If its not in post 50 then it is another post of Aurora.

U were the 1 with bash the computer?!?!? cool! i love that game :yup:
Where did you find a forum for that game?
Sometimes I would like to do that with my own...

zippy
03-02-2006, 22:14:15
Are you fishin' in Turkey?
You can try to go to the walkthrough in Nordinho, copy and paste the sentence, remove a space... and hopefully you are luckier than me. I didn't manage.
If its not in post 50 then it is another post of Aurora.
nordinho finally loaded, so i tried to copy and paste that phrase as discribed, but without any succsess.
never mind. thanks a lot for your help !

EmptyRedhead
04-14-2006, 03:41:10
This game is very frustrating. It would probably be easy or not that bad at least if I knew the language, but I gave up.

mojotolo
08-01-2006, 13:06:02
wheres green paper ???????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????

funiax
03-24-2007, 22:38:22
Visitors all around the world are finding them :) And of course sometimes i have to search too.:goss:
if you check point and click games.net you can find more games to add