• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franks's Adventure

Play game:

http://gamershood.com/game.php?id=996

Adventure game.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

hey i sent it bash the computer franks adventure 1 and 3 and i also sent it parrots bar so if u need help with anything ask me at <<deleted email>>

out law everytime i send in a game ur first to always type in and u always tell every1 the thing asiff u sent it in !
    Last edited by Adventure; 10-07-2009, 01:06:22. Reason: merged posts

Comment

I never say i sent/submited/found the game. I'm the admin and i've to submit your games. Hope you understand.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

i remembe rplaying this... this game is insanely easy, if u can't beat this game u suck :p
        many recieve wisdom, but only the wise profit by it

Comment

I saw both of your posts:
          Originally posted by sexy-jade
          out law everytime i send in a game ur first to always type in and u always tell every1 the thing asiff u sent it in !
          and...
          hey i sent it bash the computer franks adventure 1 and 3 and i also sent it parrots bar so if u need help with anything ask me at <<deleted email>>
          ... and I just wanted to say that you should really join GamersHood so that you can post your own games... in the "New Games" section. This site is free... so it can't hurt. That way you will not have to feel upset that you did not have a chance to turn in a game. As a member, I post games whenever I come across one that is not here, so that it is at my favorite gaming spot.
          Just a thought.
          Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
          Looney GHer!

Comment

Originally posted by GamersHood
            I never say i sent/submited/found the game. I'm the admin and i've to submit your games. Hope you understand.
            im am sooooo sry hun do u forgive me i didnt no

Originally posted by OneBun
            I saw both of your posts:

and...

... and I just wanted to say that you should really join GamersHood so that you can post your own games... in the "New Games" section. This site is free... so it can't hurt. That way you will not have to feel upset that you did not have a chance to turn in a game. As a member, I post games whenever I come across one that is not here, so that it is at my favorite gaming spot.
            Just a thought.
            how do i ?
            Last edited by Adventure; 10-07-2009, 01:06:39. Reason: merged posts

Comment

how do i ?
              It is so cool to see that you joined!!!! To add a new game click on the "New Games" section... then at the top, click "New Thread" (at the top left). That is it!!! Easy huh!!! btw Welcome! I hope we get to play together!
              Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
              Looney GHer!

Comment

broken game...

yea well i sold aqll 5 pics to the guy at "bi" and nothing happened...ive played before so i guess its a glitch in the system or my computer being stupid again...well i no that i won ands thats all that matters i guess...
                life comes at you fast, if you dont stop and look around for a minute you might miss it!!

Comment

Yay, I did this all by myself, keke...
                  If you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.

If I was a pigeon, a pigeon I would be!

www.myspace.com/punkyweirdo

Comment

should put adult content on it becuz this game does have naked pics of girls. adn there may be kids here that do play it.even if it says u have to be over 18.they will always press yes.

Comment

Working...
                    X