PDA

View Full Version : DooDoo Dog

Mistery
12-26-2007, 19:54:32
This is a point-and-click adventure. Your dog runs away during a walk, and your task is to find it again.
Good luck :)

Play Here (http://www.doodoo.ru/flashgames/doodoodog_eng.htm)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Walkthrough (http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost.php?p=576952&postcount=17)

shani
12-26-2007, 20:54:03
rope, i cant move, suitcase, violin i can't move,spoon, game board, can of food, gun, collar

nin_man
12-26-2007, 20:54:20
I keep giggling at "doo doo dog" because I have one of those at home.

All I really have to show for myself so far is shooting a couple of animals, getting a leash, dog collar, spoon, dog food can, and checkerboard

I can use some of those items on different animals, but with no apparent point.

EDIT: Forgot about the mushroom in the tree where the squirrel was until I shot at it. But I can't pick it up anyway.

shani
12-26-2007, 21:00:40
I keep giggling at "doo doo dog" because I have one of those at home.

All I really have to show for myself so far is shooting a couple of animals, getting a leash, dog collar, spoon, dog food can, and checkerboard

I can use some of those items on different animals, but with no apparent point.

nin man did you see the violin?

nin_man
12-26-2007, 21:02:16
I did not see it. I've got my screen set at a really high resolution so it's easy for me to miss things. Where might I find it?

shani
12-26-2007, 21:04:38
try to point the gun on the animel and use the rope too

nin_man
12-26-2007, 21:09:05
No luck there - I've already chased it away. I can use the item there, but I think it's too late. Maybe I need to restart.

shani
12-26-2007, 21:11:37
no try to click on the hole and then you will see the violin

nin_man
12-26-2007, 21:14:57
I did have to restart to get that to work. Now I've got it too, and I can't pick it up either. Turns out I didn't have to restart to get that to work - there is a way to make the squirrel come back

EDIT: I think I killed the woodpecker with the can of food

Whoops.

EDIT 2: Now this is just ridiculous. I got the beaver to cut down the tree, shot at a frog, and he gave me a helmet

Also got a pickaxe from the squirrel

lamarblake
12-26-2007, 21:27:16
doing the rope thing and clicking on the hole more than once might be benefical. :)

nin_man
12-26-2007, 21:37:47
Well, I'm done...that was weird.

The best hint I can give you is that nothing in this game is going to make any sense at all. If it makes sense, don't do it.

lamarblake
12-26-2007, 21:51:40
Hey Nin man how did you get the beaver to cut down the tree? any hints? I've got the checkerboard in front of him. Now just stuck.:man:

nin_man
12-26-2007, 22:07:35
You need to give the collar to the beaver after you've had the goatbreak it open.

lamarblake
12-26-2007, 22:13:56
duh -uh! Took me awhile. Thanks Nin!

cricket
12-26-2007, 22:41:39
i don't think i like this game very much

ShiningStar
12-27-2007, 00:31:14
I can't figure out how to get the beaver to cut down the tree, I can get him to chew on the tree but I can't get him to cut it down :(

nin_man
12-27-2007, 00:53:06
Walkthrough:

Take the leash off the tree on the right.
Move a screen to the right.
Take the spoon from between the two trees on the left, and the briefcase from behind the tree in the middle.
Take the checkerboard from behind the trees on the left, and the gun from between the trees on the right.
Take the dog collar off the tree on the left, and the tin can from the base of the same tree.
Come back to the screen with the stop sign.
Hang the tin can on tiny branch right above the woodpecker. When the woodpecker dies, take the can (now with hole) from the tree and the feather from the ground.
Drag the spoon onto the tin can.
Move a screen to the left.
Hang the leash from the tiny branch up high, and the spoon-can contraption off the tiny branch down low.
Shoot the squirrel twice.
When the squirrel runs into the hole, pull on the leash and out pops a violin.
Click the tin can (it's a bell, apparently) and the squirrel comes back out.
Hang the leash back on the tree, shoot the squirrel two more times, and repeat this until you get a pickaxe.
Take the pickaxe and the leash and move two screen to the right, to the goat.
Hang the dog collar on the goat's horns, drag the suitcase onto him, and then shoot him two times.
Pick up the collar, put it back on his horns, and repeat until the collar pops open.
Take the collar and the briefcase and move a screen to the right, to the beaver.
Shoot the beaver once, then give him the collar.
Shoot him again, and the tree falls over.
Put the checkerboard in the pond, shoot the frog once, and then tickle him with the feather.
Take the hardhat.
Hit the rock on the right with the pickaxe until it breaks.
Take the pickaxe.
Go a screen to the right.
Give the beaver the hardhat, and then the pickaxe.
Take the candy on the right, and the stone piece the beaver just cut out for you.
Go left all the way to the stop sign.
Hang the stone piece on the stop sign.
Go up a screen.
Give the bear the leash, then the feather, then the briefcase, take back the briefcase, then go right a screen.
Take the drum from behind the stump.
Go left back to the bear.
Give the bear the drum.
Shoot the bear to make it rain.
Go left a screen to go back to the stop sign.
Give the briefcase to the mouse, who opens it.
Take back the briefcase.
Go left a screen and drag the briefcase onto the tree on the right.
Go back right and up and shoot the bear again to make it rain.
Come back left two screens, take the soggy tree, and the ice cream sundae from behind the tree you just took.
Go right, up, and right to the screen with the pond.
Put the soggy money tree on the stump.
Put the candy on the money tree.
Go back left a screen and give the sundae to the bear.
Shoot the bear to make it rain again.
Done!

Now what part of that made sense?

doglover
12-27-2007, 01:23:09
How d'ya make that silly mouse open the briefcase? He just won't hold still :P

ShiningStar
12-27-2007, 01:28:00
my rock wont break :( is there a certain place you need to click?

doglover
12-27-2007, 01:32:20
@Shining
I can't remember where I clicked, but try clicking the one with a single stickfigure :)

ShiningStar
12-27-2007, 01:51:53
Thanks Doglover going to try it :)

nin_man
12-27-2007, 01:54:35
I didn't try breaking it on the screen with the drawings.

ShiningStar
12-27-2007, 01:57:50
just got it thanks! :)

WingedVivi
12-27-2007, 02:04:46
For the mouse

Give the briefcase to the bear first, then put it in front of the mouse.

HANFGARN
12-27-2007, 11:57:04
wow that was a strange game. I wouldn't have made it without a walkthrough. thanks nin_man

shani
12-27-2007, 12:51:21
wow that was a strange game. I wouldn't have made it without a walkthrough. thanks nin_man

me too

memememeandI
12-29-2007, 20:29:05
doo-doo dog, indeed!

BloMei
12-29-2007, 23:27:19
Huh??? Even with the walkthrough this makes no (logical) sense. Those "DooDoo.ru" games are awful with the added bonus of being plagued with mal/spyware and other viruses. Is "unfun" a word?

RedTiger
12-29-2007, 23:43:45
Finished but didnt understand anything:P

NannaJoy
12-30-2007, 04:22:20
Thanks Nin Man - never in a million years could I have done that without you. Very weird mind created that puzzle.

x_blackrose_x
12-30-2007, 12:18:28
Ok, I Must Be Completely Stupid, Coz I Cant For The Life Of Me Figure Out Where To Click To Break The Rock With The Pickaxe!! Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated!!

smalltowngal102
12-30-2007, 19:38:14
Ok, I Must Be Completely Stupid, Coz I Cant For The Life Of Me Figure Out Where To Click To Break The Rock With The Pickaxe!! Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated!!

Me too...where to you break the rock? This is the 3rd time I have played this. Things never work the same way!

Edit:
it's the screen with the pond

x_blackrose_x
12-30-2007, 22:34:31
Omg thankyou so much! This has seriously been annoying me!:ura: