X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingdom Ages

Hi,

Kingdom Ages is a browser based strategy game. Would be nice to add it on GamersHood!

http://www.kingdomages.com/

Thanks,
    Gab23

Hmmmm seems like a good game; i'll give it a try!
    Online family:
    Online bro: Point click man
    Online dad:RC-10M
    Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

lol easy game
      The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

KingdomAges

I play KA as Lebanite... And its an awsome game. This game has anything from war to peace and everything in between. It has a chat box so that you can speak to toher players. You can join or make kingdoms and add players in them, then make allies or delcare war with other kingdoms. The only thing is that you have to be carefull becouse this game is dangerously addicting LOL!

Gab I have to say... Nice Job

Lebanite, S1 @ S2

Comment

yes KA is a great game!!! Leb is right it is very addicting,but its well worth it. I cant wait for KA II to come out!! I have met many great people on this website. Two thumbs up Gab!!

Comment

Perhaps Gab23 thinks it should be added because it's his game.

Maybe he should try to keep the game running for more than an hour a week instead of trying to find people to play it.

Boycott this game he's intentionally taken it offline to make people want to play the new version that's supposed coming out in a few weeks. Maybe try to fix the new one so people dont have 20 accounts and cheat then people may want to play.

Comment

Originally posted by gab23 View Post
              Hi,

Kingdom Ages is a browser based strategy game. Would be nice to add it on GamersHood!

http://www.kingdomages.com/

Thanks,
              Gab23
              well gab so when is kingdomages going to be back up im pretty big in your game and i am dying to play it but it is never online and 4 u doing that you suck

Comment

Hey, I play as Antman, or i did. WHat happened? How come we cant play anymore? I want to play now, and we cant get back on for how long? 9 months?????!!!!!

WHEN WILL BE ABLE TO play??? either one?

Comment

Hi! this is stargateanubis14, Moderator of KingdomAges server2, and official liazon between Gab and the "real-world"... so far the only semi-official thing that has been heard from gab is that he lost his server, and the data on it, so he has to re-make KA... which could take a couple years with his schedule...

on a brighter note, i'm working on a game with some features from KA, and am creating a KA reunion on my forums: http://empirebattlesforums.co.cc

If you register there, you can find the KingdomAges section, and also sign up for my beta. I'm HOPING to have the game done by new years, but as i have just gotten a new job, i dont know how my schedule will be.

Also, i'm looking for a graphics artist... similar to the KA graphics, but they dont need to be 3d meshes...(which is what the Reiners tilesets and graphicsare...)

I look forward to seeing you all at the biggest KA reunion spot ever!

(and i'm putting this smiley just because its hillarious! )

Comment

Since the site is down/broken, I am going to have to close this thread and move it to the broken links section. Please take note of empirebattles post above, however, if you're a fan of this game.

Comment

Working...
                    X