06-01-2005, 20:57:57
Link:
http://www.gamershood.com/index.php?content=lockedout

Get into house
how do you get into the house

Unregistered
06-01-2005, 21:25:01
how do you get into the house

I found a door, get into, but there was a riddle with screws, don't know how to solve it. And it's hard to say where's the entrance is.

Unregistered
06-19-2005, 04:56:34
Please HELP! I'm stuck on the mail box part.

Unregistered
07-18-2005, 10:30:25
i'm also stuck with the mailbox. i think the sign on the grass tels you to do everything in order. i've opened the water in the hose and i plugged the electricity an now i got two sparkling circels at the front door. i've found the car key under the rabbit and i've turned the car lights on (i dont know what's that for?). if i must do everything in order i must open the mailbox now. if you look through it,you see red spots on fence. if you look form the other side you see a hint. i dont know, must i press the button with the dots that are on the highier plank and then the one lower and again higher... and what's that nine squares (if you look from the other side)? must i push nine buttons? there are so many combinations! what to do? hlep (excuse my english)

MountainDewMan
07-19-2005, 07:51:20
I'm soo stuck

Unregistered
07-22-2005, 15:41:47
i'm also stuck with the mailbox. i think the sign on the grass tels you to do everything in order. i've opened the water in the hose and i plugged the electricity an now i got two sparkling circels at the front door. i've found the car key under the rabbit and i've turned the car lights on (i dont know what's that for?). if i must do everything in order i must open the mailbox now. if you look through it,you see red spots on fence. if you look form the other side you see a hint. i dont know, must i press the button with the dots that are on the highier plank and then the one lower and again higher... and what's that nine squares (if you look from the other side)? must i push nine buttons? there are so many combinations! what to do? hlep (excuse my english)

hey guy,

you are right ....
9 square means 9 button...
u need to press them.....

then what means by the higher rod -> lower rod->higher rod?
heeeheee~~

that means : first from highest to lowest , then from lowest to lowest to highest....... TOTALLY 9 buttons....

and no need to press the "RETURN" button.

by cheung@HK

Unregistered
07-23-2005, 20:04:59
thanks man :) i got it now!!

Unregistered
07-24-2005, 16:37:39
thanks man :) i got it now!!

congradulation....

but I stuck at here la..

only just 4 buttons......
missing the last one....

the machine near the bicycle....

poor~~

cheung@HK

anoris
07-24-2005, 21:31:49
i have problems with that mailbox thing! I tried what was said before, but it didn't work! what am I doing wrong?

The Raven
07-25-2005, 00:53:03
this game is cool go play escape school lol its very suus u die no matter what u do

The Raven
07-25-2005, 01:04:53
ok i got a hint i found a box with 2 buttons on it near the white car cant figure it out though.

The Raven
07-25-2005, 01:08:49
theres a sign on the road it has a lightning bolt so I_
I
then _I
_
then I-
then a T

then a strange bakwards e
then another I_
I

The Raven
07-25-2005, 01:12:09
Can Someone Tell Me The Code To The Box Instead Of Dumb Riddles

anoris
07-25-2005, 01:48:20
don't know... but I think the sings behind the cars have something to do with the car lights....

Unregistered
07-25-2005, 06:18:28

how to open the water in the hose and plug electricity?

Unregistered
07-25-2005, 10:05:55
I got all the lights lighting there... but i still cant open the door.. y? izzit need a key o wat?

Unregistered
07-25-2005, 18:17:52
how to open the water in the hose and plug electricity?

first the water:
pick up a tool in scooters back case. go round the house and in the far end there is something on the ground. in the left hole use your tool. (guess or help yourself with a note-one on the ground and the other on the gutter- all in this back side of the house)
electricity:
when you turn the water on go on the side where bike and scooter are. before you turn right in the corner of the house,a hand appers at the bottom of picture.

Unregistered
07-25-2005, 18:25:30
I got all the lights lighting there... but i still cant open the door.. y? izzit need a key o wat?

did you follow the sign? if you did,then click on the buttons in the right order,the way as they were turned on. first bottom left, then up left,... and so on

Unregistered
07-25-2005, 18:27:35
don't know... but I think the sings behind the cars have something to do with the car lights....

the car lihgts have something to do with the riddle behind the white door

Unregistered
07-25-2005, 18:31:22
ok i got a hint i found a box with 2 buttons on it near the white car cant figure it out though.

those buttons are for solving the riddle in the house corner-this corner is opposite the hose corner.

yeah the mailbox: from 3 to 1 to 3 (you click on 1 one time,all the other buttons twice)

anoris
07-25-2005, 23:32:02
yeah the mailbox: from 3 to 1 to 3 (you click on 1 one time,all the other buttons twice)
oh!! now I know, what mistake I did!
I didn't rekognize, that the the wood-things are seen from the other side ^^ :D

the car lihgts have something to do with the riddle behind the white door
ah! I see, got that one! thank you ;)

anoris
07-26-2005, 00:10:50
those buttons are for solving the riddle in the house corner-this corner is opposite the hose corner.

ok, but how do I know, how the neddles must be...?

Unregistered
07-26-2005, 13:55:35
ok, but how do I know, how the neddles must be...?

they must both point up where the red mark is. just figure out how does the buttons behind the car work:)

danav
07-27-2005, 16:30:50
hi can anyone help me? I don't know how to turn on the 4th item, the one with the two faces and the screws for eyes.

Unregistered
07-27-2005, 21:08:47
hi can anyone help me? I don't know how to turn on the 4th item, the one with the two faces and the screws for eyes.

did you get the car key under the rabbit. the car lights looks like two pairs of eyes don't they?

Confused Gurl
08-14-2005, 18:20:47
does anyone have a walk-through for this game? i have played this so many times and cannot figure it out! please help... anyone! *~*Confused Gurl*~*

Unregistered
08-26-2005, 07:38:54

Please help. I'm confused. so the higest pole is 3 and lowest 5 right? but I should click on 3 and then 1? and only click these 2 woods? Pls pls somebody? Help!

Unregistered
09-01-2005, 15:12:09

the car light are a clue wich goes with the door behind the cyclo. When you open those door you see like to face of poeple where you can turn the "eye". You have to turn "eyes" like car light direction...

Unregistered
09-17-2005, 11:34:08
how do u get the keys from the rabbit?

Unregistered
09-27-2005, 10:47:09
Can some one PLEASE! do a walkthrough? I tried to follow some of you peoples help advice but some how it's just not getting me anywhere and it's more confusing than me trying to figure it out myself. I did find out some things it's just the stupid mail box I cant seem to figure out.

Unregistered
09-28-2005, 14:59:09
how do u get the keys from the rabbit?

Just wondering the same thing. Can't even find the rabbit...

Unregistered
09-28-2005, 15:25:46
Just wondering the same thing. Can't even find the rabbit...

Eh, and just after that found the rabbit. But I still can't open the mail box. Should I have done it before turning on the car lights and turning the screws? I think I should have the right 9-number code for the mail box but it just won't open. Should I do something else first (water is running and electricity is on)?

Please help, this game is driving me crazy (and I'm supposed to be working right now...)

Unregistered
09-29-2005, 06:56:48
Can anyone help with the mailbox. It should be the next task to do but it just won't open. I have the code but it doesn't help. What am I doing wrong?

mhwombat
10-11-2005, 04:14:45
Here's how to do the mailbox:

When looking through the mailbox at the boards, we're seeing the back.
Board #3 is the tallest
Then #2
Then #5
Then #4
Then the shortest board is #1

Looking through the other side of the mailbox, the diagram shows that we need 9 numbers, going from tallest to lowest, then back again.

So press 325414523.
Then go open the box beside the front door -- you'll see that the third light is on.

Ice
10-18-2005, 12:22:45
I've managed to finish all five puzzles but front door still doesnt open...
I tried to do water puzzle again like the sign on the road sugests but still no show...
Could it be a bug? If so i've spent several hours of my time for nothing...

Ice
10-18-2005, 12:28:09
Here some spoilers:

Mailbox code: 325414523

The car keys: The rabbit is pointing to the floor to other two rabbits. Below the left one is the car keys. These two rabbits are not easy to spot. U have to be in the right perspective facing the cars from a distance, try to click on the grass on ur left.

The car lights ("T" puzzle): the screws must be in this position: / \ - /

Haven't a clue!
11-01-2005, 20:11:48
Can anyone tell me how to turn on the 5th sign ( the box with 2 switches by the white car) Also still can't find the final sigh - looks like a Y?

Haven't a clue!
11-01-2005, 20:25:09
How did you light up the final light on the door keypad?

Haven't a clue!
11-01-2005, 20:25:58
:'( How did you light up the final light on the door keypad?

Haven't a clue!
11-01-2005, 21:29:22
Got all 5 lights working but what now?

Marceylu
11-29-2005, 06:15:40
HELP PLEASE,Can anyone tell me how to turn on the 5th sign ( the box with 2 switches by the white car)

Marceylu
11-29-2005, 06:17:50
how you solve the last puzzle please help me

Marceylu
11-29-2005, 07:15:52
:D
Please i got 5 lights too and i dont know what to do It make me crazy(sorry for my english im Argentinian) :?

Unregistered
12-01-2005, 23:42:15
any one out there???? still can't figure out the two buttons by the car

Unregistered
12-04-2005, 17:58:09
Im stuck, i have 4 of the lights lit...i think they r from the tap, the box behind the bike, the 2 faces in the door and the mail box...im not sure what i have to do to get the last one lit...can anyone help??

Eternal Becky
12-04-2005, 18:03:51
I can't start the game.Whenever I click the URL it takes me to gamershood main page.

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 17:33:13
found this game now lolol

4 lights only

how do you solve thr 2 bottons click box behind the cars??

Unregistered
12-10-2005, 17:49:45
The electric box have two buttoms which controlling the movement of the pointers of the electric meters. you have to make those two pointer to the red markers in order to light up the meter's symbol. In the electric box, one of the buttom (with two single circle)would make two pointer have the same degree of movement, and the other buttom (with one double circle and one single circle) would make one of the pointer move faster than the other pointer. So in order to make two pointers to the red mark together, you have to first using the second buttom adjust the pointers to the same position and then using the first buttom to make them go to the mark.

Unregistered
12-10-2005, 20:58:06
The electric box have two buttoms which controlling the movement of the pointers of the electric meters. you have to make those two pointer to the red markers in order to light up the meter's symbol. In the electric box, one of the buttom (with two single circle)would make two pointer have the same degree of movement, and the other buttom (with one double circle and one single circle) would make one of the pointer move faster than the other pointer. So in order to make two pointers to the red mark together, you have to first using the second buttom adjust the pointers to the same position and then using the first buttom to make them go to the mark.

Done all that so far but the door still won't open. Got all 5 lights by the door switched on. Help please!

Semp
12-10-2005, 21:00:37
Got all 5 lights by the door switched on but the door still won't open. Help please!

Unregistered
12-12-2005, 15:36:42
there are 5 lights beside the door, each time u solve one puzzle , one light will turn on, u have to record which symbols for the corresponding light. outside the house there is a pole with a piece of paper on it, it contains the sequence of how u press the lights.

Unregistered
01-19-2006, 10:12:50
When you have solved all the puzzles push the enlighted buttons in the grey box next to the door in the order according to the sign.

I numbered them (from top left ) 2, 4, 5 (bottom) 1,3
Then push 1,2,3,4,5,1 and close the box . Now you see a green light. Open the door and push the button on the screen in the hallway

Unregistered
02-09-2006, 23:42:43
How do i get afifth light??ive got the mailbox,the tap,the metre and the carlights,i cant get the one with the green switch with waht looks like a ruler in it.ive gone round in circles,but cant find any clue?please help. also what does the squirrel thing do,below the metre with the dials??thanx alot.

Chris Mapa
05-04-2006, 08:44:53
Just managed to solve all five puzzles and finish the game, due in no small amount to the hints provided by some wonderfully intelligent people in this forum.

ya its me
05-05-2006, 20:20:29
How do i get afifth light??ive got the mailbox,the tap,the metre and the carlights,i cant get the one with the green switch with waht looks like a ruler in it.ive gone round in circles,but cant find any clue?please help. also what does the squirrel thing do,below the metre with the dials??thanx alot.

DID YOU GET PAST THE ONE WITH THE GREEN SWITCH? BECAUSE THAT IS WERE I AM STUCK AT NOW AND I HAVE DONE THE SAME THING AND I STILL CANT GET IT.......

AnarchxtHippo27
06-21-2006, 02:09:06
Here some spoilers:

Mailbox code: 325414523

The car keys: The rabbit is pointing to the floor to other two rabbits. Below the left one is the car keys. These two rabbits are not easy to spot. U have to be in the right perspective facing the cars from a distance, try to click on the grass on ur left.

The car lights ("T" puzzle): the screws must be in this position: / \ - /

I still can't find the rabbit. Can anyone explain exactly where it is // they are, or maybe attach a picture of some sort. I've looked at all of the cars from every direction and every distance I thought possible, and I can't find them, or click on the grass without moving to a sign or new location, for that matter. =/

Chatz
07-06-2006, 23:21:14
When you come around from the back yard toward the cars and mailbox, stop and click on the cluster of grass on your bottom left screen, there you will see the rabbits..... can you tell me where to find the clue to do the meter buttons correctly, I have clicked and clicked and they never seem to be together on the red spots.....I have the mailbox, the plu, the water and the car lights.....

jessntyson
09-10-2006, 09:07:24
Here's A Walkthrough:

Okay so I figured out how to beat the house.

You walk towards the house between the cars and directly in front of you is a mailbox. Turn right. You will notice a door that is locked and a keypad on the wall beside it. You need to light up all circles in order to unlock the door, and to light them up you need to do the riddles. (Get a piece of paper and write down which order you do the tasks in, and which lights on the keypad light up in each order AND the shape of the symbol by the completed riddle. You will need this for the end of the game to get into the house.)

FIRST: THE MAILBOX- You look through the opposite end, so in the background you would see the cars. The diagram shows you that you have to go from the tallest to shortest post then back to tallest. So you look through the other end facing the backyard and the numbers show left to right 1-5 but its the back side of the poles so its reversed. The 9 squares in the diagram refer to the 9 numbers, as follows.. 3 2 5 4 1 4 5 2 3. Enter the numbers on the mailbox front. The stone on the ground below will now be lit. Check the wall and record which light is lit. The mailbox is now done.

SECOND: THE WATER- On the side of the house where the fridge is there is a scooter with a case on the back. You open this and get the tool. You then go into the backyard and by the fence with the dots there is an opening in the ground. The larger one is the one that controls the water, it should have a diagram on the pipe showing no water getting through. The smaller hole beside it you will need to use you tool for and click it twice. The diagram on the pipe will change. If unsure there is a piece of paper on the ground by the hose showing it. The water will then be able to flow. Turn tap on. Light will turn on. Record symbol and check box for light.

THIRD: THE SCREWS BEHIND DOOR- On the side of the house coming back by the mailbox facing the cars, on the bottom left in the grass there are 2 rabbits, under the left one are keys for the cars. Open the car doors and by the ignition you will need to turn on the lights. Go to the front of the cars and write down which direction the lights are facing. Go to the door with the plank of wood and screws behind it. Change the eyes (screws) like the headlights directions, or / \ - /. The light will turn on. Record the symbol and check the light.

FOURTH: ELECTRICITY- Coming around the side of the house that the door with the screws is on, you will see in the bottom a cord that needs to be plugged in (corner by scooter). After it is plugged in record the symbol, and on the other side of the fridge there is a switch. Push it, the light will turn on and go green. Record the symbol (should be same), and check the light.

FIFTH: THE METERS- This one is rather time consuming. The meter on the wall above where the rabbits are, both red needles need to be pointing up at the red dots. The corresponding meter on the wall by the white car will show you that they turn the needles. The one on the LEFT will turn the left needle twice as fast as the right one (Hence the double circles on the left one). You will need to do this first. Keep hitting THIS button until the needles are both pointing in the same direction, (doesnt matter which direction at this point, and you will need to keep checking the meter over and over which is the time consuming part). Then hit the button in the RIGHT which shows they both turn simultaneously, and continue until they both reach the very top. Go to the needle meter and press the red button. Record the symbol and check the wall for the last light to be lit.

After you have completed all tasks walk out of the driveway and turn left toward the clearing at the end of the road. There will be a piece of paper with the order in which to press the buttons. The buttons are numbered as follows. Top row left to right: 2 4 5, then the bottom row left to right is: 1 3.

At this point you should correspond the order in which you did the tasks with the number. You should have, if you do it in the order I listed the tasks in, the following numbers for the code 1 2 3 4 5 1. On the paper it should show the Hose symbol twice, beginning and end. The light should be green and the door now open. Click on the computer and YOU WIN!

You have now gotten INTO the locked house.