X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Out The Room ( Sony Room )

Play:

http://www.doodoo.ru/modules.php?op=...howpic&pid=763

Room escape game. In Japanese. And i'm not sure about the title. It was the best that google translator gave me.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

first

Comment

Aaaah, this is the one which needs ages to load also on DSL (if it ever finishes to load) and is quickly over when played. I liked the comment in another forum of a guy saying he would rather give birth to a child than to load this game. So try to load only if you have plenty of time. ;-)

Comment

yes... needs looong to load - or it loads not at all... don't know...
        I'll try tomorrow again....

Comment

it didn't take that long to load....but....it'll take me some time to figure out what to do...i'm stuck!

Comment

Originally posted by anoris
            yes... needs looong to load - or it loads not at all... don't know...
            I'll try tomorrow again....
            It loads and it loads big time

Comment

does the game finish when inserted the cd? cause my pc just goes blank when inserted the cd after the DVD program and all that

Comment

Hmmm

Yep, I think that's that... Kind of dissappointing after having waited forever for this thing to load...

Comment

help walkthrough

Comment

Originally posted by Slynge dk
                    Yep, I think that's that... Kind of dissappointing after having waited forever for this thing to load...
                    Haha, that's what I said at the beginning, remember? This game is not really worth the loading time...

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
                      Aaaah, this is the one which needs ages to load also on DSL (if it ever finishes to load) and is quickly over when played. I liked the comment in another forum of a guy saying he would rather give birth to a child than to load this game. So try to load only if you have plenty of time. ;-)
                      LOL I agree! I have tryed to look at other games on this site, before. I gave up because I lack the patience to wait.
                      Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                      Looney GHer!

Comment

Well:

Click around the room to obtain different items. You have to fill the "inventory-squares" on the right of your screen. Five different things, I think. Then use them in the order the computer asks for them.

Goodnight!

Comment

mines isnt loading

Comment

Well

Originally posted by sexy-jade
                            mines isnt loading
                            Be patient. It will happen.

Otherwise find another game, cause it's not really worth the wait...!
                            Just making sure we're all petting the same dog...

NEW!! Please come and befriend me here: http://www.myspace.com/slynge

Comment

It's a Japanese site - the vast majority of them take forever to load. It's pretty ironic, really; they're the most technologically-advanced nation in the world, yet the speed and functionality of the websites hosted there suck ass on a cosmic scale. =/

Comment

Working...
                              X