Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yepp, this is me hitting the bookmark and sitting there staring at Chit Chat4...for an hour.....

Hi everyone.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• LOL, Kzin!! You made me giggle. Thanks. Needed that.

@Duckie....From my understanding, my friend wants to help out in schools and Universities, mostly. But I don't know for sure.

And Um...I think that everyone sorta gave the blankey to Becky. You don't want to see a wolf get irritated cuz she's cold!

Comment

• Escapeee!!!! hiiii!!!

how are you dear??
        Online family
        Brothers : Party 4 ever and Yorick
        Sister : Mcakkay
        Sister-in-law : Nefertiti
        Nieces & Nephews : Suzy, Virgo, Zillah and Themolestarted

Member of GFARDTO

The leopard of Looney Bin

I'm back!!!! Yaay!!! I missed you all!!!!

Comment

• DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIA!! I'm okay. Just had an argument with a friend, though. But we'll be okay. We always are. How are YOU!?

Comment

• oh, that's bad... i had an argument with my friend too....last saturday...and we didn't speak yet..but it wasn't my fault!

i like it, when you argue with someone and the next minute,hour, day you are ok!!i have this with my b-friend!

i'm fine!! i finished my project!!yay!! i'm sooo happy!!lol!!
            but i have something else to do now
            Online family

Member of GFARDTO

Comment

• Yeah, it's no fun. He said something that offended me, and we sorta hung up the phone - neither of us being happy. I hate that. We'll have to talk about it again before things are better, but just not now, I guess...

OH WOW!!!!! Congratulations on completing it!!!!! That's great!!

And this next assignment you have to do, is it as big as this one project you just completed?

Comment

• OMG! with my friend had almost the same! i hung the phone on her! yes, i believe that you should talk to the person you had the arguement before it passes away..these things are kept inside you and after many you finally explode! that's happened to me...i usually talk to my friends when i have a problem with them but in this case the things where complcated...anyway..

Thank you dear!!
                the only thing that left, is to write my presentation

the next assingment is about my experiments!I sow 2 fields with wheat (different varieties) and i got some measurements for several characteristics and now i have to write down what i have found from the analysis i did! (this is only for my teacher that will be a part for my thesis)

omg! i wrote too much!lol!
                Online family

Member of GFARDTO

Comment

• Oh wow! So you can TOTALLY related! I know my friend didn't mean to hurt my feelings.....it just happened. And we didn't hang up on eachother - we did say bye. But, neither of us were happy. I'm sure we'll get it worked out though. I hope you and your friend worked stuff out, too. But yeah, holding stuff in is NEVER good. You start to resent your friend, and that's not good.

WOW! You'll do great though! I'm sure of it. And I have a feeling your know your project so well, that the words will just flow from ya.

So, is this similar to the Mendel study of his pea plants? Or am I thinking about the wrong subject. Hehe. (That wouldn't be a first for me. ) Either way, it sounds like you did SO much work this year/semester for school!! Sounds like it takes so much of your time!

EDIT: Hehe..now I wrote a lot!

Comment

• yeap! i think that me and my friend will work things out...someday!!lol!! i just don't have the time and the sentimental strength to deal with something like that!

in the 2 years of the master, i did 6 (i think...i lost counting!) presentations! i'll be ok...i think! but it takes time to prepare the presentation...and i'm not soooo good at power point!!

Mendel wanted to see how the characteristics goes from generation to generation!
                    this is more complicated than mine!!lol!!
                    my varieties came from 3 different ways of making a variety and i'm trying to find out which one was the best in the 2 environments that i had my experiments.
                    this year was better than last year!
                    last year i had to study the whole year! (my teacher that i had in the two cemesters, wanted us to read the next lesson before he teached us)
                    this is year is a kind of better...i only have these papers! i had time on Christmas...but i was soooo bored to work on them...but i don't care! i had sooo much fun those days and i restored energy for these days!!! lol!!

OMG! it is so windy here, that a plastic table that i have on my balcony fell down and it scared me!!lol!!
                    Online family

Member of GFARDTO

Comment

• Wow!! You've been working like crazy with your studies! OMB!! WOW! Well, it sounds confusing enough to me! Hehe. But at least at the Master's level, you are studying stuff that you're actually interested in, huh? Hehe. And I'm really glad this last semester has been so much easier/better than your last semester with the other teacher.

Well, now, according to your "online" light thingy....you're now offline. Maybe it has something to do with that high wind you're having. Hehe. I hope you bring that table in, or tie it down or something. Hehe. At least it's not nighttime there, huh!? That would have REALLY scard you!!!

Well, I should get going. I need to put my laundry away, and get ready for bed. It's 1:45 a.m. here. And I have work in the morning. So, have a great day, and it was good to chat with you again!

Comment

• yes, that's the reason that i can't have a job right now
                        when i talk about my studies and agriculture i forget to stop!! lol!! i really like it, but in Greece things are difficult in finding a job...anyway..

it wouldn't load the page...is it the wind??lol! i just left it down! it doesn't make noise now!! thankfully it's morning here and it didn't happened in the middle of the night....!!!

so, dear have a really good night!!!
                        it's always great when i'm chatting with you!!
                        Online family

Member of GFARDTO

Comment

• man im really sick today so i cant go to school. That virus is really spreading.
                          If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

• XMMM Why I am in here when no one else is
                            Ow well it is nearly lecture time. I hope to see someone in here when I go back home
                            sigpic
                            The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                            With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                            Kids
                            Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                            Daughter: Emo234
                            Proud member of GFARDTO
                            Carrot Explosion Expert
                            I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

• im here
                              If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

• Hello..... anyone here
                                Online family:
                                Online bro: Point click man
                                Online dad:RC-10M
                                Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

Working...
                                X