X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Someguy

Lilli -

*looks at rotten tomatoes* MWHAHAHAHAHA *throws a tomato aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll the way to Arizona *

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
    simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• @Jenni.....JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNI! You made it back! *gives her some tomatoes* Enjoy!

@Someguy....BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRR!! A cat like me does NOT like that kind of weather. Crank the heater up!!!!!!! (Btw, I saw on the Weather Channel that in the upper midwest it was so cold you could get frostbite within 15 minutes if you had any skin exposed to the elements. )

@Mom....LOL! Long arms not like a monkey, I hope.

*shakes head, and holds mouth tightly closed, backs completely against the wall* Mmmhmmm...*shakes head*

Comment

• Escape YAY more tomatoes I can feel my devil-ish side coming on me tonight..I think Mistery would be proud

*Throws more tomatoes to Arizona * Awch..my arm's sore but I wont stop

Comment

• i just found i like throwing lemons instead of tomatoes me likey citrus
          If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

• @Jenni...LOL!!! *picks up her costume and hands it to her* You lost this! *joins Jenni in tomato tossing.

@Point Click Man....Hmm.....Maybe the citrus from the lemons will help get the tomato stains outta his clothes.

Comment

• escape and jenni should join the forum in my sig.

please?

Comment

• *blushes*....I thought I had uh..misplaced that

Comment

• *joins both in tossing but with lemons* i like oranges but only orange juice me also like throwing things
                  If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

Comment

• @Everyone *waves*

Comment

• @All...Target tomatoed and lemoned! Thanks guys.

@Someguy....I'm kinda at my forum limit. I'm sorry. But I've joined so many forums already, and I kinda don't have time to visit them all. But keep it in your sig, and you're sure to get more members.

@Jenni...LOL! Well, I know how it can be so easy to lose....*hides evil claw*

@Sandbox....OMB!!!!!!!!!! MY TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURTLE!!! HUUUUUUUUUGE, WARM How are you, dear?

Comment

• no problem escape

Comment

• hi sandbox.
                          wanna join the forum in meh sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                            @Mom....LOL! Long arms not like a monkey, I hope.

*shakes head, and holds mouth tightly closed, backs completely against the wall* Mmmhmmm...*shakes head*
                            Ahem... what could possibly make you think that? Just because a few body parts are a lil' loose doesn't really mean anything, ya know

*Goes over to da Escape and tickles so that she starts ta laugh and then quickly gives medicine* There, it is a nice thingy made by your own aunt Charmed1. You'll see, you'll feel muuuuch better... unless you grow a zebras tai I guess ... ahem

@Jenny
                            You knows how ta throw *Is impressed*

@Point click man
                            Lemon? Good idea! That will turn the monkey bosses day real SOUR!!

@Sandbox
                            DA SAAAAAANDBOX!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• its a good thing we are throwing cause im a good qaurter back

Comment

• Someguy i'm kinda the same as Escape..i've lost count on how many forums i'm a member on. I'm sorry

Escape YAY!! We hit the target!
                                *notices evil claw and then sees Escape quickly hide it* Yeah i'm sure you understand

Sandbox! Heeey

Lilli why thank you You're good at throwing for being such a small lady

Comment

Working...
                                X