Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Someguy I am mean????? Oh okay, well time for me to go, didn't mean to be mean to anyone

@Everyone *waves* bye

Comment

• @Sandbox..... Awww.....*sniffles* Please come back soon....You're not mean. You're well loved.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
        LOL..that's a good reason! I really loved playing flag football in Junior High cuz I was a fast runner, so the guys in the class would "hand off" the ball to me (I can't catch those things. ) and I'd run in for a touchdown. Because the teacher gave an extra 2 points when a girl made a touchdown.
        oh wow thats good cause fast runner extra two points you is lucky
        If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

• hey hey everybody im bak on even though i forgot to sign out oops!
          :lu::bigparty::apl::ma::jawdropper::elephant::wan: :sla::rev::fol::girl::chitchat::alc::pri::pom::att ::gost::frustrated::rofl-smilie::beamup::wc::007::yar::
          Hey Hey every1 who is crazy!!!!

Comment

• Lilli I think this would make my throwing even more accurate *Hits da monkey boss on the nose* BINGO!!

Did ya see that Sandbox ?

Aww you're going ? Byeeeeeee

Escape I hit him on his nose

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
            simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• you know what would really suck? if the monkey boss got a new account on gamershood right now and read everything
              If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

Comment

• Originally posted by point click man View Post
                oh wow thats good cause fast runner extra two points you is lucky
                Hehe....It was fun! But I'd make a horrible quarterback. Can't catch! How often do you play with your friends? (When you're not ill. )

EDIT: You know, we have a new member called, MrMonkey!

Originally posted by xanthe View Post
                hey hey everybody im bak on even though i forgot to sign out oops!
                Hi there xanthe! Nice to meet you! How are ya?

Originally posted by jenni.p123 View Post
                Lilli I think this would make my throwing even more accurate *Hits da monkey boss on the nose* BINGO!!

Did ya see that Sandbox ?

Aww you're going ? Byeeeeeee

Escape I hit him on his nose
                HURRAH!! Thanks Jenni!

Comment

Hehe....It was fun! But I'd make a horrible quarterback. Can't catch! How often do you play with your friends? (When you're not ill. )

Hi there xanthe! Nice to meet you! How are ya?

HURRAH!! Thanks Jenni!
                  every week day we split up in to teams and pick what real team we want to be.

Comment

• oops.... sorry all got distracted

i think im on for a challenge cause someone says shes the youngest video maker for youtube when im sure i am
                    Online family:
                    Online bro: Point click man
                    Online dad:RC-10M
                    Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

• @Point Click Man....Check out my edit to my previous post!

@Invincible....Do you mind if I ask how old you are? (you don't have to answer, of course. )

Comment

• hi im ok how are you?
                        :lu::bigparty::apl::ma::jawdropper::elephant::wan: :sla::rev::fol::girl::chitchat::alc::pri::pom::att ::gost::frustrated::rofl-smilie::beamup::wc::007::yar::

Comment

• yeah i saw him/her good thing thats NOT him/her

Comment

LOL! Well, I won't comment about your parts that are a little loose! *looks at her teeth and holds in a snicker*

*takes da medicine* Oh, hey! Aunt Charmed made it taste okay this time. Like peppermint and chocolate! *starts feeling a little funny* Wait..um....uh-oh....what did she do to it!!? *starts to grow a long nose*
                            Pffft...

Oh! Uhm... I suppose ya can sniff around better now
                            Originally posted by Sandbox View Post
                            @Someguy I am mean????? Oh okay, well time for me to go, didn't mean to be mean to anyone

@Everyone *waves* bye
                            But... I thought you is funny! Lotsa 's
                            Originally posted by xanthe View Post
                            hey hey everybody im bak on even though i forgot to sign out oops!
                            Hi there! Nice ta see you again
                            Originally posted by jenni.p123 View Post
                            Lilli I think this would make my throwing even more accurate *Hits da monkey boss on the nose* BINGO!!
                            Ahh... you so understands my way of thinkin' real well

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• i g2g bye
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• omg.
                                hi xanthe, it seems that your new here. Welcome to GH.

Comment

Working...
                                X