Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, yes, we are! I can't get the #*$( chemicals to work, but I've got to go to bed now. I finished my science plans, and I've got to be up at 4:30 tomorrow. Goodnight, dear Lilli!
    sigpic

Comment

• I just found out how to do it, da Crimson
      Ok, good night and sleep well HUUUUUUUUUGE I am going too

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• just popping in here to say goodnight to you gals, it is late for you guys

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Anyone around?
          sigpic

Comment

• OMB!! Crimson!! *faints* Whatcha doin' up!?

Comment

• Helau. Chit Chat (It's Rose Monday in germany) Carneval!!!

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• Hey Kzin!! Rose Monday, huh? What's that? *feels very un-multicultural * (Btw, I'm playing a game, so if I disappear, I got sucked into it again. )

Comment

• The most important part of carneval...everyone is out in the streets doing stupid things and everyone is in disguise..... Well in most parts of Germany not in Berlin

Comment

• Ah...I see. A celebration. Does kitty join in?

Comment

• Well the celebration started on 11/11 at 11:11am and it lasts till this wednesday (Wednesday of Ashes)... Kitty is disguised as Sleeping Beauty at the moment...grin

Comment

• Oh, okay. That's cool. I can't think of an American celebration that lasts so long.

LOL....kitty is always sleeping beauty, isn't she?

(Sorry for the delay...very into my game. )

Comment

• Hello!

PS. What game?
                          Ghost member of GFARDTO

Online Family

Sisters - Super T and Humphryboop
                          Brother - Awsomeman

Sanity is futile...So be LOONEY!

Ghost of the Loonies

Comment

• Nope the was Striped Avenger last night seeding terror in to the heart of evil Dr. Mouse... Count so far Kitty = 146, Mice = 0

Comment

• The longest celebration I can think of is Easter
                              Ghost member of GFARDTO

Online Family

Sisters - Super T and Humphryboop
                              Brother - Awsomeman

Sanity is futile...So be LOONEY!

Ghost of the Loonies

Comment

• Hi Hugo.

The longest celebration I can think is my life...

See You all I'm off to work

Comment

Working...
                                X