This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV show theme songs. Listen to the audio

This is a URL change "riddle" game. Listen to the clip or partial clip and guess the tv show to advance. Some of you will breeze right through and some of you will probably need clues. Depends on how much tv you watch or watched. Most of these are from the 70s/80s but can still be found on tv in reruns.

If you need a hint, please post it here. Do not sent private messages for this one. Thank You.

http://www.boilingvideo.com/TvShowThemeSongs.html

I just went through this. I know the answers but it still seemed very easy to me. Then again, I watched a LOT of TV as a kid and teen.

Let me know if this was TOO easy. Thanks

WARNING:
    USE SPOILER TAGS TO GIVE HINTS.
    DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS, POST FULL QUESTIONS, OR GIVE A LINK TO ANY PART OF THE GAME.

THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Last edited by pennsteve67; 02-04-2008, 00:02:32.

This is a really good idea. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Im completely stuck on the 4th one. I don't recognize it at all.

Got it. Thanks Jack
    Last edited by vlc5863; 02-04-2008, 18:17:01.
    Laugh at yourself. You will forever be amused.

Comment

vlc

It was a show that

I'm stuck on the 8th one. I thought it was

Comment

I'm stuck on the one right after:
        My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

If its the one I'm thinking of its a show about

Comment

I have won this competition on several cruise boats. Yeah, I need to get a life. Sailing along until I got to the one that sounds like a marching band doing "Charge". Its right after the one about a pub in Boston. Anyone gotten it yet?

Edit: I think it is the very beginning of the theme song and segues into something much more familiar. Driving me bonkers.

Edit: NVM. Took a wild (wild west?) guess and got it. Now I am on the one with typani drums. Enjoying this game, thanx for posting.
            Last edited by RBS; 02-04-2008, 22:58:19.

Comment

Can you give me a hint on the 8th one RBS (has kind of a fluttering flute sound to begin with)? I can't get Dynasty out of my mind now.

Comment

Sure Jack, its from the 60's. Rest I had better hide...

Comment

Ahh. Thank you very much

Comment

Stuck on 12 now. The big clue is probably the radio transmission. Not much music.

Edit: Can anyone make out what he is saying. So far I have come up with "Ducks good at Nasa One, Roger" LOL.

Comment

Here is a hint

Stuck on the one after that. I recognize it, I just can't place it. I think I'm going to kick myself when I figure it out.

Comment

Ahh thank you, I would not have gotten it without your good clue.

As far as the next one I am not getting the clue, or at least I cannot find it on the page I am taken to. It would probably help because I recognize that slap bass, thinking 80's.

Edit: Ok sorry the hint page is good, I misread the instructions. Don't forget to add the 1 like he says. I am up to 15. Its the man and woman duet, pretty bad too! This one I am sure I never saw.
                        Last edited by RBS; 02-05-2008, 00:16:21.

Comment

Can I get a hint for the one after the one you put a 1 on the end?

Comment

Comment

Threw a curve ball there, I was thinking it was supposed to be intro music. Thanks again.

The next one is

Comment

Working...
                              X