Happy Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Valentine's Day

This is a Japanese point-and-click game by the creator of Let's Go Out.
    Your task is to prepare chocolate for your boyfriend for Valentine's Day - at least I think so . Good luck

Play Here or Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Walkthrough

Huh?

Am I supposed to make chocolate for the lady? Fat chance since all I have collected is a bowl and a tea kettle. A recipe would be nice. Anyone else playing this?

Comment

Ummm, no, as I've understood it - with my premium Japanese knowledge - is that you have to help the girl to make chocolate for her boyfriend

I had my difficulties with that one, too - and gave up with 1 item
      I might come back later to it, when there are hints I'm not in the mood for struggling now...

Comment

I can only pick up two items. Not making any progress here at all.

Comment

I think I will let the greater minds work on this a wait for the hints as well. I found the booze cabinet but can't grab any so what the point in staying around?

Hey Jack, I have two items as well. Can't interact with much at all.

Comment

I only have a

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I got to the same point as you guys, and I'm sick of looking at stuff in cabinets and not being able to do anything with any of it. I think I'm done with this game.
              sigpic

Comment

I feel the same way as Crimson but then I think wouldn't it be cool to be the famous person who cracks this nut. Aah, glorious GH fame points.

Comment

Ok i've got
                  Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

Thanks Kira, this is an event based game. Things I couldn't do I can now once something is accomplished.

Comment

stuck in the same place as you Kira

seems like you have to do somethings to get others I couldn't get

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Once you get
                        you can

and then

and now I

ok chefs, what goes in after that?
                        Last edited by RBS; 02-09-2008, 22:57:49.

Comment

Thanks RBS I'm stuck where you are at too

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

this is a very sequence based game, make a mistake and you're stuck.but for the walkthrough.
                            Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

Thanks for the walkthrough!!!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                              X