PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentine's Day

Mistery
02-09-2008, 21:42:33
This is a Japanese point-and-click game by the creator of Let's Go Out.
Your task is to prepare chocolate for your boyfriend for Valentine's Day - at least I think so :haha:. Good luck :)

Play Here (http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/5087) or Here (http://www.doodoo.ru/flashgame-3172.html)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Walkthrough (http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost.php?p=608991&postcount=14)

RBS
02-09-2008, 22:49:14
Am I supposed to make chocolate for the lady? Fat chance since all I have collected is a bowl and a tea kettle. A recipe would be nice. Anyone else playing this?

Mistery
02-09-2008, 22:52:34
Ummm, no, as I've understood it - with my premium Japanese knowledge :P - is that you have to help the girl to make chocolate for her boyfriend :haha:

I had my difficulties with that one, too - and gave up with 1 item :P
I might come back later to it, when there are hints :$ I'm not in the mood for struggling now...

jack
02-09-2008, 22:58:43
I can only pick up two items. Not making any progress here at all.

RBS
02-09-2008, 23:00:08
I think I will let the greater minds work on this a wait for the hints as well. I found the booze cabinet but can't grab any so what the point in staying around?

Hey Jack, I have two items as well. Can't interact with much at all.

ShiningStar
02-09-2008, 23:10:03
I only have a bowl and a kettle(filled with water), I put something on the stove when I clicked a knob then put the kettle on it...(HAHA! it was the flame that came from the stove :P )

Crimsonthread
02-09-2008, 23:10:21
I got to the same point as you guys, and I'm sick of looking at stuff in cabinets and not being able to do anything with any of it. :haha: I think I'm done with this game.

RBS
02-09-2008, 23:14:13
I feel the same way as Crimson but then I think wouldn't it be cool to be the famous person who cracks this nut. Aah, glorious GH fame points.

Kira699
02-09-2008, 23:20:32
Ok i've got kettle, filled and boiled ( i think), bowl, cutting board (placed on bench) now if only i could find the chocolate etc

RBS
02-09-2008, 23:26:16
Thanks Kira, this is an event based game. Things I couldn't do I can now once something is accomplished.

ShiningStar
02-09-2008, 23:28:04
stuck in the same place as you Kira

seems like you have to do somethings to get others I couldn't get the cutting board till after I boiled the water

RBS
02-09-2008, 23:38:14
Once you get water on the boil
you can get the knife and place it on the cutting board

and then go to lower cabinet with all the junk for a red pack of chocolate, put on cutting board and mince with knife

and now I grabbed a 2nd bowl at put it on counter where cutting board was and put chocolate in it

ok chefs, what goes in after that?

ShiningStar
02-10-2008, 00:02:16
Thanks RBS I'm stuck where you are at too :(

Kira699
02-10-2008, 00:07:37
this is a very sequence based game, make a mistake and you're stuck.but for the walkthrough. Walkthrough:
**must do the steps in order, items become available only after you have completed the previous step**

-click on girl, she will disappear
-right in front of you, open top right cabinet (left of fridge) and pick up bowl on top shelf on the right
-turn left, look at stove, open cabinet below, and pick up tea kettle
-turn right, zoom in on sink, turn on water, place kettle in sink, click on spout again and fill kettle with water
-go to stove, and turn burner on (left burner)
-place kettle on lit burner
-turn right, click on top drawer (left of sink), pick up knife
-open cabinet under what looks like a diswasher (right of sink), and pick up cutting board
-click on counter left of sink, place cutting board, and then place knife on top
-go right, to wood cabinet (next to microwave) click bottom door, click on red package of chocalate, on first shelf to the very right
-place chocolate on cutting board
-click on knife and it will cut the chocolate
-open top right cabinet, next to sink, and get silver bowl
-place silver bowl on counter where cutting board used to be
-put chopped up chocolate in silver bowl
-place white bowl on counter (just click on the white bowl in ur inventory and then click on the silver bowl(may take a couple of clicks)
-pick up tea kettle
-use tea kettle to pour water in white bowl
-click on silver bowl and put over the white bowl
-right above the bowls, pick up spatula with green handle
-use spatula on bowl, click twice, and then click the box of japanese writing that pops up
-go to fridge and pick up milk, it's the green carton on the door (top part of fridge)
-pour milk in, again click on red japanese writing box
-(make sure the bowl changes its appearance in your inventory) by clicking the middle of the bowl
-then go to cabinet where you found the 2 bowls, and click on the silver pan
-place pan where mixture is on counter
-click on ur bowl mixture and pour into pan
-click on pan and it goes in ur inventory
-put pan in fridge- close door
-go to wooden cabinet where u found the chocolate and open the drawer on the right
-get heart cookie cutter
-(if u can't pick it up, go look at the pan in the fridge again--must be a bug in the game)
-open top doors of same cabinet and get heart shaped box
-open lower doors of same cabinet and candy, on the bottom shelf, all the way to the left
-go back to fridge and get pan of chocalate
-go to counter and set down pan
-click on the pan again and it will empty the chocolate
-place cutter on chocalte- click twice
-palce candy on counter, next to chocolate heart
-click on candy, and then on icing stick twice
-click on japanese writing box that pops up
-click on girl
-open door and leave!

ShiningStar
02-10-2008, 00:17:02
Thanks for the walkthrough!!!

RBS
02-10-2008, 00:31:58
Thanks also for the wt. I liked hooking up the rats better in the other one.

william
02-10-2008, 03:23:04
I can`t take de chocolate from de fridge,do i something wrong?help somebody,PLEASE,William,
I missed something at TOP cabinet,danks

GamersHood
06-14-2008, 13:49:17
This game seems to be gone too. Please someone let me know when its up again.

Mistery
06-14-2008, 14:15:35
Added working link to the first post :)

nena6342
06-14-2008, 15:00:06
thanks for all the help kira ura

NannaJoy
06-15-2008, 04:08:14
My word! Where is the coffee pot, coffee ?? Heathens live here! Not making brownies - no eggs, no sugar, no nuts, no flour .. must be a form of candy? I'm out looking for a place to buy a cup of coffee!